Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? (3749 Views)

Can A SSCE Holder Learn Programming And Hacking / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? / Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2012
Hi, I studied Library and Information Science for my first degree and I was thinking that instead of going for a Masters Degree, I should just go for something I have always wished to study.
I am a novice, but I just love hacking as a computer course.
Experts in the house please help me with detailed information as regards the job description of hackers, opportunities that abound as a programmer, the most reliables schools that can teach well and the fees.
Thanks so much in anticipation
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by PasNet: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Learning to be a CEH is a good idea but the motive must be well spelt out. I know New Horizon offers good courses in security and hacktivism, you can give them a try, but if u'r looking for a one-on-one training(which I believe is the best to grow) then I culd be of help cos certification is good but u must also know what u'r certified with.
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Thanks,
I believe I could work with Local or International Security Outfits as an ethical hacker.
I would have loved a one on one thing but I'm currently serving at Kaduna, that's just the challenge.
I'm based in Lagos though.
But u can send me a text of our much you will charge me and the duration in case I could decide to come to you after my service year
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
awaiting your reply
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by jeebz: 4:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by pablouche: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Need to make friend wit someone who's grounded in java pro. N stays somewhere in surulere lagos..Need to make friend wit someone who's grounded in java pro. N stays somewhere in surulere lagos..Need to make friend wit someone who's grounded in java pro. N stays somewhere in surulere lagos..
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by kcfresh007(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2012
am also interested in CEH,right now am stl a computer science student,stays in owerri.anybody with help shud inbox me via my email add:keneanoliefo@gmail.com.
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by dansmog(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
my broda, the truth is "HACKING" is different from "CRACKING" . firstly i will suggest you understand the two terms, before you think of going into it.
few tips for learning hacking
this i got from a source which i can't recall, but i will give you what he said.

1. learn python and c if you want "python is what the author suggested" ( he said java is not a beginner language to learning hacking).

2. hacking is not cracking in the sense that you will not be checking out some else things on pc without permission, but building reliable software (open source) that will help the programming world and make life easier.

3. you have to learn Linux ( Ubuntu he suggested if i am not mistaken) he said learning to hack on windows is stupid. also learn oracle database.

above all make sure you know Linux like mad>>>>> final words.
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by lordZOUGA(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2012
you can use cygwin on windows if u can't get a linux distro

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
are you implying now that if i study Oracle, i will be well grinded in hacking?
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by ndewo: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Yeah I really need to learn this app
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by vitus101: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
dansmog++:
my broda, the truth is "HACKING" is different from "CRACKING" . firstly i will suggest you understand the two terms, before you think of going into it.
few tips for learning hacking
this i got from a source which i can't recall, but i will give you what he said.

1. learn python and c if you want "python is what the author suggested" ( he said java is not a beginner language to learning hacking).

2. hacking is not cracking in the sense that you will not be checking out some else things on pc without permission, but building reliable software (open source) that will help the programming world and make life easier.

3. you have to learn Linux ( Ubuntu he suggested if i am not mistaken) he said learning to hack on windows is stupid. also learn oracle database.

above all make sure you know Linux like mad>>>>> final words.
I am very much interested in Hacking just ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅. Op..I ve done Oracle 11g + Linux in one of the leading IT outfit in Lagos but I am hungry for more knowledge b'cos I m not well grounded in IT yet..Pls how can you help..I'd ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ to learn CEH.
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
visit http://www.securitytube.net awesome site to get started
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by ikecinho(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
pls wch IT school is best..apart frm NIIT.cos d one in my area dnt issue certificate..
U help is nided.
Thank u all
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by bassette(m): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2012
PasNet: Learning to be a CEH is a good idea but the motive must be well spelt out. I know New Horizon offers good courses in security and hacktivism, you can give them a try, but if u'r looking for a one-on-one training(which I believe is the best to grow) then I culd be of help cos certification is good but u must also know what u'r certified with.
. PasNet how could u be of help for a one on one training pls.am interested!
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2012
ikecinho: pls wch IT school is best..apart frm NIIT.cos d one in my area dnt issue certificate..
U help is nided.
Thank u all
APTECH or NEW HOrizons better in CEH
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by ikecinho(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Do dy also teach programming?
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2012
ikecinho: Do dy also teach programming?
Ofcourse they do
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by ikecinho(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dada-Stephen:

Ofcourse they do

i jst check dia website,bt none of them is in my state..
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by nwankwoobioha: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
i can be of help if you are interested call me 07065415921 on this number the e books and the video tutorial will be given to you but you must be good in Linux and Mac OS if any bundlehelz@gmail.com.
Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by nwankwoobioha: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
This guy is talking sense bt you can use Oracle virtual machine or vmware this is part of the Ethical hacking philosophy always be truthful to your work this might earn you something very clever or dangerous Remember try if you can be employed in IT Organization.

Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by nwankwoobioha: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
If you can learn Computer hardware , JAVA, C or C++ or Python language you will understand what you are hacking why you are hacking because hacking is good bt if you don't have basic programming knowledge you will be frustrated or you quit make GOOGLE you friend and look for a mentor is very important if and only if you dont have anything doing watch the videos from YouTube be yourself in everything. obioha my name call 07065415921 if you wat some videos on Ethical hacking, is fun to be a hacker bt it pays to be a hacker. learn how to install |kali Linux and Backtrack on Vmare thanks.

Re: Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? by DadaStephen1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank you all for your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Updated 2017 | 2018 100% Working Freebitco Script - Earn 0.05BTC / Companies not giving IT Projects to Nigerians / The Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.