Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. (30778 Views)

Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / Youth Shut Down Gboko Over Assassination Of Popular Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
Here are few pictures of popular Dogs for Dog lovers out there. Kindly share with us the Pictures of your own Dog,and what you always look out for whenever you want to buy a new Dog.

Pictures taken from :
http://www.dogfamily.org/affenpinscher-11.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airedale_Terrier

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
I love the Pit Bull and Greyhounds. I think i love all type of dogs esp when they are well kept like this one.
His name is Boo.

SEE MORE PICS HERE http://www.gidilinks.com/2012/09/meet-boo-worlds-cutest-dog-strictly-for.html

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
I'd really love to own a dog but sadly I'm in no position for that now.....does anybody know if pets are allowed in Nigerian universities?
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
I have 5 dogs
2 German shepards
1 rotweiler/gsd breed
1 farm dog
i dunno what breed the 5th is
@op most of these dogs are hard to come by in Nigeria. I love the pitbull,till date its still considered the number 1 security dog but its too expensive and people don't like buying it because of its loss of memory ish. When this happens the dog forgets who its true owner is and becomes aggressive beyond control.
German shepards all the way Jor cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
i dont like the first one
i love German shepards too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
Brand_new: I love the Pit Bull and Greyhounds. I think i love all type of dogs esp when they are well kept.
the day the pitbull will turn against u is the day u'll begin to hate em grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
@honipipe, I priced and American Bull dog just a few months old , colour is white....i so much love it`s skin texture. Guess how much, 250klipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by tope3x(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
WHO WILL LIKE TO OWN THIS?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by sammirano: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
these una dogs no try at all.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
abeg remove this bingo here.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Brand_new: @honipipe, I priced and American Bull dog just a few months old , colour is white....i so much love it`s skin texture. Guess how much, 250klipsrsealed
lol got a friend that's into the dog business. 3-4 weeks old rotweiler costs close to 90k man. And if u wanna take ur female dog (b1tch) over there for mating its 15k for a stipulated number of days and they don't care whether ur dog takes in or not. If the dog takes in, after delivery u'll have to give them one puppy grin grin
the dog thing is expensive

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Brand_new: @honipipe, I priced and American Bull dog just a few months old , colour is white....i so much love it`s skin texture. Guess how much, 250klipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by dasparrow: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Garri_must_stay: I love my dog, his name is Lucky but Jamaican people call him Skucky and his friends call him Busky while his female lovers call him fucky. My dog's favorite food is garri

grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Blackteeth(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Chai. God created things.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Garri_must_stay: I love my dog, his name is Lucky but Jamaican people call him Skucky and his friends call him Busky while his female lovers call him fucky. My dog's favorite food is garri
lol ur dog must be rili skinny then grin how many times do u feed it with garri in a day? My dogs eat twice but no garri mehn...and their names are sassy,jack,azure,spy and black
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by fittty(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Fogman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
lovely breeds
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Blawd of god shocked

That first picture na dog abi monster? i nearly break my screen as i see am.

I used to have a dog his name was yaro but i sold him to some calabar men for 3k when owu show me pepper, oh yaro how i miss you sad

This thread just brought back a very sad and traumatic memory.

*crying*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by killuminati(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
That first and second ones go sweet well O grin

I love calabar dogs grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
freecocoa: Blawd of god shocked

I used to have a dog his name was yaro but i sold him to some calabar men for 3k when owu show me pepper, oh yaro how i miss you sad

*crying*
lol yaro grin that's child in hausa
3k? What breed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by killuminati(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2012

*crying*
sorry dear undecided
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by killuminati(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2012

*crying*
why sell da dog na? Don't you av garri at home? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: lol yaro grin that's child in hausa
3k? What breed
Its Ekuke my dear, you know that type? grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by hannydarl(f): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]Blawd of god shocked

And so, Man betrayed his best friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Man Finds Snake On His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.