Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? (4000 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by itoco: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hello,there is this problem am having,there is a lady that lives in my dads compound,and she disturb me alot,she shows me love and we have been making love i won't lie,and she has been sending me gift,she told me she has a boy friend in her village because she is our tenant and she also know that i have my own girl,i love her and she loves me some of friends ask me to let them date her,becasue is is too close to me,plz advice me on what 2 do because i don't wanna loose her.
Udosen
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2006
Dis is very confusing U just said U love this lady right? n ya also saying U love your girl? as far as im concerned, U can only love one person at a time
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by hotangel2(f): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2006
Rhoda, he didn't say he loves his girl. He only said he had a girl of his own.

In my opinion, I would say you break up with ur girl, and her with her bf. So that you both can concentrate on ur own relationship instead of hiding and doing it under the table. Afterall u both love each other.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by kajad(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2006
sofry sofry o! easy does it. Seems you are enjoying the free sex and stuff. i don't think you love her. but sha enjoy!
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by kenshin(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2006
seems you have shown u can't be trusted sad you have a girl and u are cheating on her.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by Zahymaka(m): 4:25am On Apr 12, 2006
Both of you can't be trusted. But if your feeligs are stronger for her than for your girl and she feels the same way, you can both effect schisms with your partners and unite with each other.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2006
Yeah. And after a few weeks you will both start cheating on each other but don't worry about that.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by kajad(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2006
Since he has started it, does it matter anymore?
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by adeore(f): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2006
What give you the assurance dt she won’t date your friends with you. because she has a boyfriend in village and she still want you. either village or Lagos boyfriend is boyfriend.

Well my advice for you is dt. if u know dt u can cope with her and ur girl give her wht she want from you which is (SEX). if u know dt u can’t cope with it let her be on her own or u give it to one of ur friend and if possible give her to all ur friend to share cos I can see dt d girl need it.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by kimba(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2006
@Itoco,

O boy, you know some village-boys get muscle. So if you think say, you get muscle pass her Vbf, then go ahead, her guy fit just show up for your door-step one morning with one long stick of sugar-cane come arrange your head, but if you fit withstand am, sha, no sweat, grin grin
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by nikitareal(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2006
if wt u ve 4 her is TRUE LOVE,u knw d way
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by nobledanie(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2006
Am sorry to let you know that that lady and you are very stupid. Do u know if she has AIDS and she's trying to infect you? that is not even the issue the issue is that you are both unfaithful and is dimeaning to hear that u are a guy and this is what you are doing that is why ladies don't trust men thou its not all men that are bad but the few good ones cannot even prove to the world that they are good.

The long and short of this matter is that you both are not worthy am sorry
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by eveseh(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2006
nobledanie:

Am sorry to let you know that that lady and you are very stupid. Do u know if she has AIDS and she's trying to infect you? that is not even the issue the issue is that you are both unfaithful and is dimeaning to hear that u are a guy and this is what you are doing that is why ladies don't trust men thou its not all men that are bad but the few good ones cannot even prove to the world that they are good.

The long and short of this matter is that you both are not worthy am sorry

yea,that's also true cool cool
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by nikitareal(f): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2006
NOBLEDANIE,4 d fact that they are nt worthy n unfaithful doesnt mean they should b insulted.
Besides he came 4 advice n nt wt u jst gave them(insult).it is nt even by force 2 post,b nice.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by scondy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2006
hmnnnn,y`all ve said summthin.i just feel u should carry out a self appraisal.now i want u to be very critical bout it.r u sure u love her or its just the normal chemistry that exists btw 2 pple cause of constant commuinication
i feel its just chemistry.and if u feel u love her,what bout her.r u sure she aint just sleeepin with u cos her guy aint around.beta be careful what do cos u might end ur present relationship now and regret it for life.
but come to think of it,i hate the idea of sleeping with someone that lives in ur compound.it only gives and impression that u can sleep with anyone around u.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by nobledanie(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
Niki, common, anyways I am sorry if I was hard with my words but I think i am just too blunt. Anyways i am sorry, But the thing is that what they have done is not meant to happen at all
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by babymine(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Itoco

Why were you sleeping with her, collecting gifts from her and hanging out with her when you have a gurlfriend you claim you love?

Men, men, men!!! grin grin
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by nikitareal(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2006
NOBLEDANIE,wts up.i was nt expectin u 2 b sorry,anyways i agree wit u,they did a wrong thing wit a capital W.R.O.N.G T.H.I.N.G.am sure he is big time sorry 4 wt he has done n he is also confused.dts y he came 2 his dear fiend on naira land.later
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by olutomiwa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2006
man mi,you no love the woman and the woman too does not love you,you guys are just in LUST,enjoy it while it lasts[love ko love ni].
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by ity(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hey
Thankd for ur advices,i must tell u that this room is great,am happy about some of the friends here that can render and advicable help,and some that can insult which there will reap what there sow,
am happy.
i must tell u that this girl is out of my compund now,and has gone back to her village,so she has been calling me on phone asking me to come to her village for still another sex
what should i do should i go?
plz advice me.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by osegwu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2006
I de envy you o! You mean say you de get
free F---------k and on top of that dem de
shower you gifts too? be careful o! na so giggolo
take de start.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by Profy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2006
Believe me i'm only trying to be honest with u because i think u re very IRRESPONSIBLE to ve taken a girl to bed at this stage of our life though i dont know how old u re but am too sure that u re NOT married. Young man, the only advice i ve for u is to "PLAY FAR" i mean u ve too back up because u re not being faithfull to girl and if at this stage fidelity doesn't maen anything to u then i'm afraid u might just ve PROBLEMS wen u get married. I do not nid to tel u abt STDs so be careful ma brother.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by saucekid(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ poster,

Guy make i advise you, continue to eat 'kpomo and bobbie'.keep it nice and simple until the lust comot for ya eye

but

do what i say and not what i do.

simple
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by moondust(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
my brother abeg. Polygamy is still an option, don't mind all these people. U can keep both of them jare. *singing am in luv wit two womwn I noo know which wan 2 take*
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by ssRhino: 1:55am On Sep 07, 2007
My guy take it easy oh, you will end up hurting your woman, and this babe in ya compound will end up hurting you.
Good luck
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by theffanyi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
iTOCO ur enjoying big time.lets say ur home is a 3-4 bedroom apartment,u'll just take 1room;insert ur thing from NIGHT till MORNNING. wink wink
IF its a FACE me I FACE U, aaaa very good, enough BACKyard RUNS. winkU go just dey drag am arround all corner of the yard like HE GOAT grin grin[From 11pm till 4:30am] wink grin grin, keep on fucking.

Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by saucekid(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
shockedwetin my ear no go hear for nairaland? shocked
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by degubi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
are u sure u love this lady or u just love the sex and u are afraid that if u tell her that u cannot continue she would deny u the sex (check your motives)? are u also sure that the lady is not after something? be very careful, sex comes with responsibility, she may be asking u to come to her village (where her supposed boyfriend is) for another supposed pleasurable sex, but have u welghed the consequences of answering that invitation. no matter how sweet the sex maybe it does have its consequences, be ready to bear the brunt of any decision u take. but my advise to u, end this now that ur senses are still intact (egunje dey run belle)
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by laudate: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
babymine:

@ Itoco

Why were you sleeping with her, collecting gifts from her and hanging out with her when you have a girlfriend you claim you love?

Good question! I have heard some strange things in my life, sha. Its' such a funny way to show his lack of love for the girl in his compound.
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by ariblaze(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2008
a saying comes to mind

dont **** where you eat sleep
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by welli(f): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2008
u neva can tell where u will find ur real love.if urs happen to be in sa,e compound wit u,why hesitate?
Re: Should I Date This Lady In My Compound? by loffers(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2008
my guy you are too much, just keep on enjoying urself .
but remember say one day monkey go go market and he no go come back.
nothing do you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 30 Women, Who's To Blame? / See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! / How Do I Make Pass To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.