Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Do U Think???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think???? (1575 Views)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think???? by kunlery911(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ok guys so I wanna buy my girl a car for her birthday cuz we have went thru a lot still but I don't know if its a good idea now or I should just wait until we get married. Cuz I asked a friend n was like what if we break up?? But I doubt it but hey shittts happenes.
Re: What Do U Think???? by mspookie: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
Whatever u decide to do for anyone shouldnt depend on wat u expect to get in return...its her birthday! just follow ur heart.
Afterall, na ur money u wan spend.
Good idea!!!
Re: What Do U Think???? by djeezy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Op, you've set out to do something, then why not do it. It seems you're confortable with buying her a car based on your personal relationship with her and your knowledge about the girl. You know her better than we do, so why seek for our opinion when we don't know who the girl really is? If she is worthy of the car, and you've got the wherewithal then buy it for her.
Re: What Do U Think???? by omega25red(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
if your mind is on that, then do it. My question is how do you top that next B-day?
Re: What Do U Think???? by Chanchit: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
U better don't seek our advice..... Ehnnnnn, a word is enough for the wise o...
Re: What Do U Think???? by Acidosis(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Yes it is a good idea and even if you decide to marry another girl tomorrow. considering all she passed through here please make it up to her.

www.nairaland.com/1022290/me-out-wanna-make-it

But don't forget your family and relatives.
Re: What Do U Think???? by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Form what you posted up there, it shows that you don't completely trust her. You can buy the car but just realise that once you buy her the car, it becomes hers whether or no you end up married.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Takes To Date An African/a Nigerian Girl? / My Parents Forbid Me To Marry A Hausa Man / The 4 Categories Of Girls The Guys Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.