Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) (3001 Views)

In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor / Adorable Art Work... Pictures Inside / Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by rainymilli: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
[b] YOU’LL LEARN…
The dirty little secret when cropping images that a pro will never tell you!
Keyboard shortcuts you must know that will save you hours of time.
The single best way to mask an image…you should never tell anyone!
Save 2 years of Art school by only watching this one video.. here’s a hint…it’s on DVD #2.
Something crucial (and unusual) you must do when color blending layers (DVD 1).
How to create bizarre creatures that will impress anyone… including friends and family.
Tackle the knowledge to create anything, anytime you want in Photoshop!

Just released by Mark Monciardini, Photoshop® Top Secret™ is an Extreme Photoshop Training Course that teaches you, step by step, how to create cutting-edge graphics and special effects with Adobe® Photoshop®. This student-friendly home study course includes four FOLDERS with over 16 gigabytes of video tutorials and project files. It also comes with a full-color gallery book (printed, not pdf) that shows the end result of each project in the course. You can look, learn, practice, and master these advanced techniques wherever you may be, without the need for expensive classes or tutor.[/b]

PLEASE GO TO MY BLOG http://thatshiicray./2012/08/06/become-a-photoshop-blackbelt-fast/ FOR THE MATERILAS..YOU SHouLD BECOME A BLACK-BELT IN A WEEK(if you follow the instructions properly...even dummies will make a killer movie cover with the tutorials)

BELOW ARE THE SCREENSHOT OF WHAT THE TUT CONTAINS....

Thank you

Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
lol ill get it cheaper @ www.photoshoptopsecret.com/
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Salmoneus(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2012
N8000? You're a thief!! you didn't make that dvd, just to spite you I'll give it FREE to anyone who wants it, if you want it delivered then you'll have to pay for delivery only and for the disc i'll buy to burn it on i won't even collect money for the time! freely I got it and freely i'll give, it's wrong to make money off other people's sweat, I know it's piracy but then to make money off it?
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2012
Salmoneus: N8000? You're a thief!! you didn't make that dvd, just to spite you I'll give it FREE to anyone who wants it, if you want it delivered then you'll have to pay for delivery only and for the disc i'll buy to burn it on i won't even collect money for the time! freely I got it and freely i'll give, it's wrong to make money off other people's sweat, I know it's piracy but then to make money off it?

Hi Salmoneus
i need it bro, i stay in lagos
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Salmoneus(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Which one do you need urgently look from the pictures above, I can upload it part by part...
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Datevilme: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
@salmoneus, tnks for offering it for free, hope u dont mind me asking for dvd 1, tnks man!
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2012
@Salmoneus let's start with dvd1 wink
i want to chat with you
add me on 2go: brainrexx
or whatsapp: 08081707303
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by rainymilli: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
What you dont know...u are victim to! YOU Get IT wherever you want to get it FROM.! dats not my bizness!
This is nairalandmits either you are buying or you are selling!

Thats a snip of the price from the sellers in america...... you can get it there if you want!

Am sure y"all know its not by force! Nobody is forcing...u"ve got a choice!!! NOBODY IS FORCING YOU!!!!!

Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Salmoneus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
We know it's not by force, but you're stealing to make a profit and i find that disgusting, so they can get it FREE from me!! and no one is forcing them too...
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by ONWARDBABA: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
i ned it sir am in lag too where do we met we can share value together and make dis world better
vicdrwar@gmail.com
08056179311 am on whataspp too
how do i get this sir
GOD BLES U SIR
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by phrezzz: 3:33pm On May 18, 2015
Salmoneus:
We know it's not by force, but you're stealing to make a profit and i find that disgusting, so they can get it FREE from me!! and no one is forcing them too...
Pls sir in need of it.
Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by Trends15: 7:30pm On May 18, 2015
[size=30pt]How to Quickly Select and Change Colour in Photoshop[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWBNEr-VL0k

Re: Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE) by folafola(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2015
Kindly upload the video to a file sharing site and give us the link

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Illustrator Or Corel Draw? / My Photoshop Manipulation / I Need A Graphics/design Editor Who Can Do Magazine Edits And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.