Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

. - Business To Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72681 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Google it or show me a dict page dat says you pple is not a good phrase to use plss, am wating ooo, prove me wrong
mavinc4u:

Chiboy you are shipping from US and not UK. meanwhile US delivery duration is more than 7 days.

However on the issue of you people, I don't think is formal and professional rather use your company or midasshipping since you are addressing a company.
Re: . by r231(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiboy11:
Bro dis 5- 7days u kno say e get k leg,I don't kno wat to say here now b4 u say am insulting u, but u need work on ur cargo time plss

you ship from the USA sir NOT uk

time frame from UK and USA is different. The enquiry i am responding to is from the UK

thanks
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
@yanira just xplain 2me no wahala ve heard, but I think u shud work on timing, u can fix a day like teln ur client u wil b sending every tuesday each wek, dat gives ur customer ample time to plan ahead, your service not Bad as I've always receive my item witout hearin stories of mising item but time wil make it more beta cheers
r231:

you ship from the USA sir NOT uk
time frame from UK and USA is different. The enquiry i am responding to is from the UK

thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiboy11:
@yanira just xplain 2me no wahala ve heard, but I think u shud work on timing, u can fix a day like teln ur client u wil b sending every tuesday each wek, dat gives ur customer ample time to plan ahead, your service not Bad as I've always receive my item witout hearin stories of mising item but time wil make it more beta cheers

sometimes we cant predict what happens with nigerian customs
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
r231:

sometimes we cant predict what happens with nigerian customs
Oga, I trust my package is on the way?
Re: . by r231(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Oga, I trust my package is on the way?

Correct!!!
Re: . by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
@r231, please what are shipping times like now, USA to Lagos, air freight? Are they shorter? Any guarantees?
Re: . by r231(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Dreamsinbc:
@r231, please what are shipping times like now, USA to Lagos, air freight? Are they shorter? Any guarantees?

7-10 days!!
Re: . by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
r231:

7-10 days!!

I will take your word for it o. No fall my hand.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Bro ve been in ur office since 8am ooo, no sign of any1 here 4me to pick my goods, all numbers re not goin tru til now
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Ok tnks , item colected, I shud ve been told ofice open by 10am . Cheers
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bro pls ow much can u take to send back one of those which I pickd up 2day,I got somtin diffrent 4rm wat I bought
Re: . by r231(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
chiboy11:
Bro pls ow much can u take to send back one of those which I pickd up 2day,I got somtin diffrent 4rm wat I bought

has to be minimum of 40kg
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't wory I lodge a complain wit Ebay n dey refunded me my money n ask me to keep it, tnks
r231:

has to be minimum of 40kg
Re: . by debbydee(f): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
following.
Re: . by debbydee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
hello sir pls send me your uk address i want to ship some items there for onward delivery to lagos
how do i make payments? do you have a nigerian bank account. if yes please send me details to
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: . by r231(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
debbydee:
hello sir pls send me your uk address i want to ship some items there for onward delivery to lagos
how do i make payments? do you have a nigerian bank account. if yes please send me details to
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com

Thanks!

email sent
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls ow much will it take to send my ps3 back to UK, d coy ask me to resend for repairs on waranty isue.

N pls I got a wahl cliper /whey n basket ball rack which s on d way 2ur US office,kindly send down once plss
r231:

Thanks!

email sent
Re: . by ccaramel(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
I want to send some clothing to your UK address from eBay. Kindly send the address and the cost per kg to Nigeria. How long will it take to receive in Nigeria once you receive it? What's your lagos pick up address? Thanks
Re: . by queensmith: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
shipping to Nigeria is easy enough! How about shipping items from Nigeria to the UK?

That will solve 99% of my problems right now!!
Re: . by r231(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
ccaramel:
I want to send some clothing to your UK address from eBay. Kindly send the address and the cost per kg to Nigeria. How long will it take to receive in Nigeria once you receive it? What's your lagos pick up address? Thanks

Thanks for your enquiry

* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.

* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.

*Shipment leaves our warehouse every Friday. From the date of cargo departure from UK, it takes allow an estimated 5 to 7 days for arrival at the destination.

* Unless otherwise noted, all rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria.

* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.

Please send your packages to:

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
326 New Cross Road
London
SE14 6AG

Find below our rate.

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£3.80/KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £4.30/KG
Abuja (Door Delivery) - £4.80/KG
Minimum of 30kg for all shipment going outside of Lagos

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight. Including £15.00 handling fee.

E.g. a box with 59 x 59 x 59 weighing 30KG will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 35kg
Actual Weight: 30kg
Estimated rate: 35kg x 4.00 = £155 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Re: . by r231(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
queensmith:
shipping to Nigeria is easy enough! How about shipping items from Nigeria to the UK?

That will solve 99% of my problems right now!!

What are the items and how many kilos
Re: . by queensmith: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
r231:

What are the items and how many kilos

tailor made clothes - having the feeling its 15-20 outfits not sure how heavy they'll be.

Also if the queen and her croonies will allow it I need boxes of orijin. as many as I can get without paying heavy taxes.
Re: . by r231(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
queensmith:

tailor made clothes - having the feeling its 15-20 outfits not sure how heavy they'll be.

Also if the queen and her croonies will allow it I need boxes of orijin. as many as I can get without paying heavy taxes.

Lol

Minimum of 40kg and you still have to pay import duties in UK
Re: . by queensmith: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
r231:

Lol

Minimum of 40kg and you still have to pay import duties in UK

Can I hide the orijin in the clothes? If the clothes dont add up im sure the weight of the orijin will bring it to 40kg.

Lemme find out how much the queen wants for me to stock my fridge with the heavenly drink . . . . . .
Re: . by r231(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
queensmith:

Can I hide the orijin in the clothes? If the clothes dont add up im sure the weight of the orijin will bring it to 40kg.

Lemme find out how much the queen wants for me to stock my fridge with the heavenly drink . . . . . .

Can't hide it o. We have to declare everything to customs
Re: . by queensmith: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
ah ah all a lady wants to do is smuggle some orijin. . . .why is that soo hard angry angry angry sad
Re: . by ccaramel(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
r231:

Thanks for your enquiry

* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.

* Sea freight charge is based on the dimensions/ size of the item.

*Shipment leaves our warehouse every Friday. From the date of cargo departure from UK, it takes allow an estimated 5 to 7 days for arrival at the destination.

* Unless otherwise noted, all rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria.

* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.

Please send your packages to:

Your Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
326 New Cross Road
London
SE14 6AG

Find below our rate.

AIRFREIGHT FROM UK
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office) -£3.80/KG
LAGOS (Door delivery) - £4.30/KG
Abuja (Door Delivery) - £4.80/KG
Minimum of 30kg for all shipment going outside of Lagos

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight be it volume weight (dimensional weight) or actual weight. Including £15.00 handling fee.

E.g. a box with 59 x 59 x 59 weighing 30KG will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 35kg
Actual Weight: 30kg
Estimated rate: 35kg x 4.00 = £155 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
· Rates to other destinations varies.
* All quotations given over the phone or online are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Thanks but handling fee too high. Not worth the purchase. Weight less than 2kg.
Re: . by Dieumerci(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
ccaramel:

Thanks but handling fee too high. Not worth the purchase. Weight less than 2kg.
Me sef tired ooo! These guys' fees are just too high. I have an item on Amazon UK that I want to get but these fees no be am at all.

One even told me that both handling and service charges would apply to an item that I will purchase myself.

They use volume weight as LxBxH without dividing the answer...rip off.

I wish Chinosxl could be shipping from UK, dubai and rest.
Re: . by ccaramel(f): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Dieumerci:

Me sef tired ooo! These guys' fees are just too high. I have an item on Amazon UK that I want to get but these fees no be am at all.

One even told me that both handling and service charges would apply to an item that I will purchase myself.

They use volume weight as LxBxH without dividing the answer...rip off.

I wish Chinosxl could be shipping from UK, dubai and rest.

Yeah no service or handling charge from chino. Guess I'll stick to the U.S.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
chiboy11:
Pls ow much will it take to send my ps3 back to UK for repairs n send it back to me, d coy ask me to resend for repairs on waranty isue.

Pls kindly answer dis, stil wating for a respond
Re: . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
r231:
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our company Midas Express Shipping and Freight.

Midas Shipping can pick up and freight your items from any location in the UK, US & Canada and deliver it to Airport or your door step at any location in the world.

If you and your company, have been looking for a reliable freight forwarder in the US or London to forward your shipment to you, you don’t have to look any further. Midas has over 12 years experience in the shipping business with full flagged offices in United Kingdom, USA, Nigeria and Ghana.

It will be a pleasure to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Feel free to contact me

Services provided
• Shipping Services For Large corporations, small business as well as individuals.
• Pick up, crating and professional packing.
• Preparation of shipping documents including, bookings, certificate of origins, preparation of ocean bills of lading, airway bills
• Door to door service on air freight to South America, Europe and various west African Countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya and Cameroon just to mention a few.
• 40ft and 20ft container shipment as well as Roll on Roll off (RO/RO) services.
• Procurement services
• Commercial invoices.
• Shipper export declaration.

Our goal is to conduct business with the greatest commitment and professional ethical standards. The next time you are in need of any shipping service whether big or small, why don’t you call Midas Shipping first? Make us your next shipping company, so that we can prove to you our competence.
We sincerely look forward to doing business with your company.

Kind regards,

UK (0208) 469. 2232 07846884965
USA (301) 317-0512

Nigeria Office: Ph:0702.804.3877, 01.7409939, 08101148582
017406516 , 017389082

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority

How much to ship a car from the usa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.