Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Still On Maclatunji......(message For The Haters) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still On Maclatunji......(message For The Haters) (597 Views)

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Maclatunji......(message For The Haters) by snubish: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2012
l have observed a tendency for some unserious troublemaking characters on nairaland to question the competence of one of the moderators of the Islam section: maclatunji, to the extent of requesting for his removal as a moderator in the section. as you may have rightly guessed these are mostly non muslim characters frustrated that their ignorant and confused attempts to

1. disrepute Islam directly or with guile, or

2. to propagate their misguided ideologies;

are being met with firm and prompt resistance.

I say carry on with your duties my brother, as sincerely and conscientously as you can, God help you. muslims at the islam section approve of your conduct as a moderator. maclatunji is not perfect; same with the rest of us. there is no course for moderating that he has attended, every moderator learns on the job. the reason why these people have found him conflicting is mostly because he is not a passive moderator, and he loves his religion.

most of these people who are running their mouths have not even read the rules of the forum. you think it's easy being a mod on a public forum 24hrs a day? those who are interested in being moderators should write an application to Seun stating why they think they would be ideal candidates for the position. they should include evidence of any relevant experience in their application!
so I say Desist!!! there are other sections on the forum like the romance, jokes etc. sections where your silly contributions would be highly welcome and uncensored.

mac, JazakAllahu Khair akhee.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Maclatunji......(message For The Haters) by maclatunji: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Thank you my brother, I am sincerely touched.grin

I will have to move this topic to the General Section though. It is a thread about me (a Nairalander) and that is where majority of threads about Nairalanders go. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Was Worstest Embarrassment You've Gotten On Social Network. / Happy Birthday To 22nd September Born / Pls Reachout Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.