Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements (2133 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements by sdavirus: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Hello everyone,
I wanna apply for a Spanish tourist visa this month, but the application requirements state these as part of the requirements:

-Passport valid for at least six months after the intended date of travel and validity exceeding three months after your scheduled return + previous passport + two full blank pages to affix the visa.
-Copy of the identification page of the passport.
-Completed and signed visa applications forms (one in Spanish and one in English).
-Two colour photographs (not more than 1 month old) with white background), frontal view (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Photographs should not be stapled to the applications.
-Travel insurance covering all Schengen countries, with a minimum coverage of €30.000, for: A. - Medical treatment
B. - Emergency admission into hospital
C. - Repatriation
-Letter of invitation from the organisers if you are attending a conference, seminar, workshop or a sporting event.
-Introductory letter from your employer OR introductory letter from your company if you are self-employed.
-Pay slips for the past six months.
-Personal Statement of Account for the past six months OR that of your company, if you are being sponsored.

-Pre-paid hotel booking for the entire period of your stay.
-Flight reservations

I don't know how I can fulfil the payslip requirement, seeing I am self-employed and don't do any bookkeeping,with an HR or bookkeeper like its done in some countries. Please help me with this, if u have applied via the VFS for a spanish visa, cos I don't want to waste any money on application fees. Would just wait and go somewhere else by christmas, if that can't be met.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements by dotcomnamename: 1:18am On Oct 16, 2012
sdavirus: Hello everyone,
I wanna apply for a Spanish tourist visa this month, but the application requirements state these as part of the requirements:

-Passport valid for at least six months after the intended date of travel and validity exceeding three months after your scheduled return + previous passport + two full blank pages to affix the visa.
-Completed and signed visa applications forms (one in Spanish and one in English).
-Two colour photographs (not more than 1 month old) with white background), frontal view (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Photographs should not be stapled to the applications.
-Travel insurance covering all Schengen countries, with a minimum coverage of €30.000, for: A. - Medical treatment
C. - Repatriation
-Letter of invitation from the organisers if you are attending a conference, seminar, workshop or a sporting event.
-Introductory letter from your employer OR introductory letter from your company if you are self-employed.
-Personal Statement of Account for the past six months OR that of your company, if you are being sponsored.

-Flight reservations

I don't know how I can fulfil the payslip requirement, seeing I am self-employed and don't do any bookkeeping,with an HR or bookkeeper like its done in some countries. Please help me with this, if u have applied via the VFS for a spanish visa, cos I don't want to waste any money on application fees. Would just wait and go somewhere else by christmas, if that can't be met.

Thanks in advance

Sorry, Vicjustice and Justwise will look into ur question shortly.
Re: Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements by Vicjustice: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2012
sdavirus: Hello everyone,

C. - Repatriation

-Flight reservations

Thanks in advance
As an adult who will be sponsoring himself, one basic requirement that you MUST meet is employment or occupation. And unfortunately, your occupation details does not satisfy the requirement as it lacks proper documentation. I suggest that you make some valid documentation of your occupation so you may meet the requirement in future before applying for a visa.
Go to your local Revenue/Tax office and take it from there
Re: Traveling To Spain(short-term) And Meeting Application Requirements by Ajibesin: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Where to apply?
Good Morning house. I was selected for a student conference program to take place in Spain and France. As a first time applicant, I do not know which country embassy to apply ( since they are both schengen countries).
I need your advice pls, Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Government Deports Family Back To Nigeria / Please I Need Direction From Ogba To Ago Iwoye / Coping With Pregnancy And Studying In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.