Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby (23113 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by ambrosini593(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Isn't she beautiful?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Sijo01(f): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Yes she is beautiful....... Won't be suprise if this pixure waka reach front page.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Oh dear! I would`nt have doubted it for a second cuz it looks just like her.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by ZUBY77(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Where do you people dig up all this rubish to derail us from what matters?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by success4(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2012
What is the importance of this picture? How will this add value to people on NL? SHM

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by codernoni: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2012
Wwoow! Look very well, they wrote Jenifa on the cake smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by mancheeutd(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmmm she still has the same look and face right from childhood

Mr seun pls un-ban my friend he can't stop taking coffee and as for garri issue u need to apply much wisdom that's it
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by OldDirtyBastard: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2012
this girl local from belly
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Afam4eva(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2012
This picture was taken a few years after the civil war...this girl don old oo.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Ok I don vex! Shey na because I no be celebrity my own pisure no fit show for NL front page abi? Oya see my own pisure too.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by MissyB3(f): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2012
ZUBY77: Where do you people dig up all this rubish to derail us from what matters?
You are not under duress to post on a thread you don't like.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2012
@berem so, you don dey use nairaland since you dey small. How can one check nairaland with a typewriter again? grin
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Arabianzee: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2012
money good for body oooo,see as d lady wowo for here
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by schorlbone(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2012
I go soon post my own baby picture sef make I see wether e go make am to front page....

And by the way, how does dis reduce d prize of eba and d rate of crime and corruption in naija undecided
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by schorlbone(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva: @berem so, you don dey use nairaland since you dey small. How can one check nairaland with a typewriter again? grin
lwkmd
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva: @berem so, you don dey use nairaland since you dey small. How can one check nairaland with a typewriter again? grin
LMAO! E be like say na only celebrities baby pisures we go dey see for NL.I don dey use NL before dem born seun sef! Lol!
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Kaymisola(f): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Photo: When Funke Akindele (Jenifa) was a baby...she's so cute! http:///OWIgjd
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Lilspicer(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Hw una tak no say na she na she post am liers-na lookin for peak milk,sugar ragolis water groundnut and dat dat shoulnt be mentioned #mixintinz
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Watcher1: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2012
How does dis stops our leaders from being corrupt...?
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by kcreal(f): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2012
She wogly, nobi small.
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by tunapawizzy: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2012
kcreal: She wogly, nobi small.
make we see as you look now ODEnsin
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by garridude: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Funke Akindele a.k.a Jenifa
U were ugly when u were little ooooo!!! and this ur ugly picture just turned my garri into wine
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2012
na now wey she be adult, na e beauty come out sef
Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by MizEmerald(f): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2012
tunapawizzy:
make we see as you look now ODEnsin
u took d words straight out of my mouth..dose saying she's ugly should post their own for us to see

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' As A Baby by friedmeat: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2012
Wow!!! She is beaurifull!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Dionne Warwick Sister Sledge Concert / Jidenna Covers Guardian Life Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.