Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! (5203 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / Clear Your Car And Pay Us On Delivery ! No Advance Payment / Order Your Honda And Toyota And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment Part Ii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2008
Na
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Alsutan: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
Ur phone number?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by boladez(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hi,

Please can we have a contact like your telephone number, e mail , website etc etc

Cheers
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Alsutan: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2008
Ur phone number?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2008
my email is agn2007@yahoo.com
yahoo id agn2007
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Don1DeMaco: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2008
vanesa:

Now you can Order any car of your choice and get it after 30 days of your Order

Advantage is you pay less than getting it at the car dealers

You don't have to deposit any money!! only seriousness is needed!!!

I bring you the exact car you want and you pay when the car gets there!

Any one interested should leave a message!

how do u determine who is serious??

how much can u land 2007 or 2008 honda CRV to lagos?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2008
sorry man i dont deal on that expensive cars too expensive and that is the answer to your question!
i only buy cars that i know if the person that orders it does not want i can sell it any time not buying a 2007 or 2008 cars.

My limit is 2006

so if you want something on this range holla me
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by boladez(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2008
How much will a 2006 Civic ex cost me to land it in my garage
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Don1DeMaco: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2008
okay how about 2005 CRV or honda accord? or maybe a 2006 toyota corolla full options
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by dpresident(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2008
Vannesa, that is a sweet offer. In which country are you?

I want to know if it will be possible to check through the internet for some oversea sales and make a particular choice; so that it will not be necessary to start specifying engine size colour, and other accessories.

If this is possible, it will certainly be the best offer that Nigerian should know about.
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2008
i live in the state, and also in Europe but currently am in Europe but i Dealers that sells cheap to me in the state and also in Europe my numbers is on this thread the first 2 are my current Europe numbers and the other one is my american number but not currently available you can also email me so feel free.

N:B
I only deal with the non too expensive cars for the average Nigerian and i don't give cars out at the final arrival on credit so please be sure of what you want

cheers
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Ayoolu(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2008
Is this Vanesa of Shopforless?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by stephenik(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2008
pls,how much will it cost me to get Honda Halla or Honda bull dog.Full option
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2008
what year ?
the millage?
the transmission
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by kunleola1: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2008
vanesa,
what is the landing cost for honda halla 93 model and mileage of 100km or less? Also toyota camry of 93 model too.
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by sultaan(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2008
So what part of 8 year limit don't you understand?
shocked
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2008
That will a Cotonou landing ight?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by wisemugu: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
pls i need a toyota corrolla 2003 - 2005 model.what is the exact cost of

1) american spec,auto,normal toyota 5x/3x four cylinder engine full option.

2) european model ,manual ,normal engine.

pls this is needed urgently.

just let me know on this page the one u can get with the price and specification.
thank you
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION EMAIL ME

THANKS
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
how much would it cost m,e to get a 2004 mitsubishi diamante
or a 2003 diamante?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by cuteNhot(f): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
This is absolutely crap!!!!!!
i can order a vehicle today without deposit
and somewhere in transit i change my mind
what obligation would i have to pay?

and if 15 people did that, would the poster have enough
capital to absorb the cancellation?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
Well cars can be sold anything so don't care if they buy it or not but i guess a good soul should appreciate good things and crap or no crap it is what i want i do and i didn't ask you for funds did i?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Don1DeMaco: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
whats up with the 2006 corolla or the 2005 honda accord/ CRV. canu get it? mileage less dan 65000. any colour preferably full option.
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by fatai2: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2008
vanesa,

hw much can i get full option golf 3 & honda brahma 1996 model to my carage< pls very urgent

faisalfatai@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by DatNiggaAk(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2008
vanessa,
i'm yet to hear from you
my email is akdatushman@gmail.com
mitsubishi diamante 2002-2004
any one would do
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2008
Please i will get back to you i have gotten lot of orders
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by oell(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2008
Do you have any cars on ground at the moment?
post the specs and cost.
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
Mr I.K come pick you car i have tried your line several times but no reply i will wait for the next 3 days for you to get in touch or i will sell it to comeone else

Cheers
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
Vanesa, why don't you give a contact number?

I noticed it was asked for twice, and you ignored the question.

It would instill more confidence in your buyers, if the could get in touch with you at a moment's notice.
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by vanesa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
ask those that saw my contact nr i recently deleted it due to personal reasons even my email is a risk to me i get lots of 419 my papa get bank emails every day and other lots of annoying comments just name it so ,
feel free to use this forum
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
Vanesa, I understand. But, you can't allow scammers to dictate how you run your business.

I too am self employed, I also get the odd scam email / call, but I simply deal with it.

In Nigeria, armed robbers steal peoples cars, but would you expect Nigerians in Nigeria to get rid of their cars, and revert to donkey carts, fo fear they'll get robbed?
Re: Order Your Car Of Chioce And Get It In 30 Days No Advance Payment! by 1forall: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2008
Hey Vanessa,
I need a Toyota CarinaE Liftback, auto transmission, a/c. . .

see: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109713.0.html

What'll it cost to land it in Cotonou, or can you do Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audi Tt Coupe For Sale / Chrysler 300 Limited Edition, 2oo5 Model Very Clean For Sale In Nigeria / American Used M/benz 1117 Box Body Truck For Sale. 4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.