Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

(pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? (924 Views)

Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by blackbeau1(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Can you believe it? This eco-friendly phone was developed by the chinese developer-Daizi Zheng who wanted an alternative to the lithium ion battery we use now because they are not good for the environment and don't last long between recharges. Below are some photographs. My question is would you use it?
Re: (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by Nurry: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2012
There isn't any pics included
Re: (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by sniperwolf(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
embarassed
Re: (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by blackbeau1(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2012
Sorry.my bad.here are the pics
Re: (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by oladayo042: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2012
black_beau: Sorry.my bad.here are the pics
Where?
Re: (pics Included)nokia Phone That Runs On Coca-cola.would You Use It? by honsule(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2012
@Black_beau.where is the pix?are u unable to upload it or what?Further procrastination will lead to locking of this thread grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Tecno Android Phones Online / Fine Neat White Bold4 At Affordable Price. Holla Me 08073792672 / Tips: Why Your Blackberry Heat And You Get Quick Battery Low (blackberry User)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.