Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (9243 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Who really owns a man? His mother or wife?

Mother:My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for one year.

Wife:He sucks mine & sucked it for more than 5yrs & he's still suckin.

Mother:I carried him for nine months.

Wife:He was only 3.5kg then,so Wht's d big deal? I carry him every night & he is 85kg now.

Mother:He passed between my legs.

Wife: Hahaha!He only passed there once. He stays in-between my legs like every day.

Plssssss WHO OWNS A MAN?

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by kariolality: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
To be sincere,Wife
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
junnymercy: Who really owns a man? His mother or wife?

Mother:My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for one year.

Wife:He sucks mine & sucked it for more than 5yrs & he's still suckin.

Mother:I carried him for nine months.

Wife:He was only 3.5kg then,so Wht's d big deal? I carry him every night & he is 85kg now.

Mother:He passed between my legs.

Wife: Hahaha!He only passed there once. He stays in-between my legs like every day.

Plssssss WHO OWNS A MAN?

May God forgive you smiley Well, my wife own me o
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na me get d koboko! Ki Iya lo le mehn...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by segunjowo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Honestly speaking, mother owns a man. Irrespective of what u think. He carried me for nine months. I sucked her braest for nine more than a year..real milk, I must say! And sure, she didn't kill me like other mothers will kill their babies either by abortion or otherwise. She sent me to school and saw me grew from infant to this stage. And she stil asked me to get married to whom I choose(she isn't jealous like you girls who can't afford to share your guy with another gurl). I tell you: My mama na she own me o! Nor be my wife..

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
segunjowo: Honestly speaking, mother owns a man. Irrespective of what u think. He carried me for nine months. I sucked her braest for nine more than a year..real milk, I must say! And sure, she didn't kill me like other mothers will kill their babies either by abortion or otherwise. She sent me to school and saw me grew from infant to this stage. And she stil asked me to get married to whom I choose(she isn't jealous like you girls who can't afford to share your guy with another gurl). I tell you: My mama na she own me o! Nor be my wife..
See ur mouth! I though it was a diluted milk you fed on. cheesy
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dtemidare: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
mother
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by dtemidare: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
kariolality: To be sincere,Wife

what has sincerity got to do with it? see your mouth.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by DExplorer1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Interesting topic.
Before marriage, the mother. After marriage, both the wife and the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
Interesting topic.
Before marriage, the mother. After marriage, both the wife and the mother.
Thats it!

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by akinreals: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
my mother owns my father and my wife owns me. I love my wife and respect my mother. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
PriceOfGarri: I dont knw who owns me ooo. Buh the one who serves g-arri on my table everynight gets my vote
Garri syndrome undecided
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nobody owns me. Am I some sort of object that is possessed?

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by DExplorer1: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na me get d koboko! Ki Iya lo le mehn...
Shattap jor! Shey the innocent mother wey want her son to perform his obligations dey follow you drag koboko ni ?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 06, 2012
his mother...if he's sorry. tongue
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Ivynwa(f): 3:21am On Sep 06, 2012
@poster
The argument above is funny.
I am not sure that men like being owned. The word "own" may have some men running with feet touching the head grin grin.The wife definitely knows that her husband is hers but drumming it every minute into him that you own him doesn't sound nice. A man owns himself even when he belongs to his wife, was birthed by his mother to whom he still owes loyalty.
Just let the man feel like a man who owns himself. The word "I own you" sounds a bit frightening for men to handle.grin grin Seriously.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2012
akinreals: my mother owns my father and my wife owns me. I love my wife and respect my mother. Shikena

End of discussion!!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2012
Discussion continues
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by DExplorer1: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: The word "I own you" sounds a bit frightening for men to handle.grin grin Seriously.
I think the "own" here is more of the responsibilities.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by strangest(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2012
@op Me as a man, I am not a piece of furniture that can be owned by anyone in this world, the only person that owns me is GOD, Yes of course it is my duty to accord respects to both my wife and my mother... I wonder the kind of stupidity that will make a female think that she owns a man...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Shattap jor! Shey the innocent mother wey want her son to perform his obligations dey follow you drag koboko ni ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
How dare u! Wait for me oo! I wan go sharpen my hmm... am coming bck for u. angry
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by djeezy(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2012
I think ownership depends on who the man is more loyal to.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2012
I quote Tupac Shakur ''Aint no woman Alive to take my mama's place''

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by DExplorer1: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
How dare u! Wait for me oo! I wan go sharpen my hmm... am coming bck for u. angry
ID lovey, oya come closer make i hug you grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2012
strangest: @op Me as a man, I am not a piece of furniture that can be owned by anyone in this world, the only person that owns me is GOD, Yes of course it is my duty to accord respects to both my wife and my mother... I wonder the kind of stupidity that will make a female think that she owns a man...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2012
No one owns me.
I only owe them obligations which i fulfill to the best of my ability, according them the honour and respect they both deserve as the two most important women in my life, but since none of them can control my life or my decisions, they cannot lay ownership claims on me. . . Mbanu!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by strangest(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:

yes nah.. thats the kind mentality most of you have as soon as you start paying the bills forgetting that the man has been doing it for a long time
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2012
strangest:

yes nah.. thats the kind mentality most of you have as soon as you start paying the bills forgetting that the man has been doing it for a long time
What bullsh*t are u spilling??!!

If u mistakenly marry my type let me just let u know now, I F*UCKING OWN YOU!!

We pay the bills together, it's not d duty of one person!..........

I don't want to hear any more chauvinistic comments from you again!! angry angry angry
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2012
If she knows how much my mom suffered 4 me, and cried wen i was sick.... She would not mention a thing....... My mum z my best fwend...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Raw2: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
What bullsh*t are u spilling??!!

If u mistakenly marry my type let me just let u know now, I F*UCKING OWN YOU!!

We pay the bills together, it's not d duty of one person!..........

I don't want to hear any more chauvinistic comments from you again!! angry angry angry
shut up kiddo. If you pay the bills together, how the f* do you on a man?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
shut up kiddo. If you pay the bills together, how the f* do you on a man?
Shut the f*uck up little child!!

Now, read carefully.....

It has nothing to do with bills.....Immediately u sign the marriage contract with me, you belong to me!

Period!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.