Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage (6185 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Can U Engage In Physical Combat To Save Your Relationship? / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by kellystech(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello guys in the house I want to ask this simple and straight foward question. " How long can someone engage a gurl b4 it becomes long due for marriage"
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
it takes two to tango. It depends on how cooperative and sincere she is in the relatnship that will determine hw long the courtship will last.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
uboma: it takes two to tango. It depends on how cooperative and sincere she is in the relatnship that will determine hw long the courtship will last.
liked btw not just the lady but the guy too cos atimes a guys attitude determines how sincere a gal wud be thereby leading to marriage
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
liked btw not just the lady but the guy too cos atimes a guys attitude determines how sincere a gal wud be thereby leading to marriage
thats y i said 'it takes two to tango' in my earlier post.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
uboma:
thats y i said 'it takes two to tango' in my earlier post.
It depends on how cooperative and sincere she is in the relatnship•TWO to tangle conflicts ur statement above!it shud rada be it sepends on how cooperative and sincere they are{gal and boy}in the relationship
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
They can delay it until they are both sure they want to get into their marriage
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: They can delay it until they are both sure they want to get into their marriage
for once he made sense
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:

It depends on how cooperative and sincere she is in the relatnship•TWO to tangle conflicts ur statement above!it shud rada be it sepends on how cooperative and sincere they are{gal and boy}in the relationship
do u hv a problem understanding simple English? It takes 2 to tango simply means that the guy and babe must work 2geda to achieve whatever they hv set 4 themselves, in this case now, marriage is their goal.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
uboma:
do u hv a problem understanding simple English? It takes 2 to tango simply means that the guy and babe must work 2geda to achieve whatever they hv set 4 themselves, in this case now, marriage is their goal.
do I av a problem understanding english?dat was harsh tho cos we are both trying to mke a point•its ok anyways
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
do I av a problem understanding english?dat was harsh tho cos we are both trying to mke a point•its ok anyways
i'm sorry for being so blunt. But u seemed to hv it all mixed up...
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
uboma:
apology accepted
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Jambsupport(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
when u both think its right nt mata of years
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
for once he made sense
And you make sense? Maybe we should call Daily news and ask him to play the tape of how you ran wild on BBM here
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by kellystech(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
I tink its better when the guy is financialy stable
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you make sense? Maybe we should call Daily news and ask him to play the tape of how you ran wild on BBM here
am really not used to getting into peoples nerves•maybe what I said to u is rather too harsh,[twas supose to be a joke tho]SORRY about that and as for everyoder things u said well I don't know what it z u r talking about•
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
am really not used to getting into peoples nerves•maybe what I said to u is rather too harsh,[twas supose to be a joke tho]SORRY about that and as for everyoder things u said well I don't know what it z u r talking about•
U no dey look face b4 u talk o! Lmaooo@ how she says sorry like it's going out of fashion.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U no dey look face b4 u talk o! Lmaooo@ how she says sorry like it's going out of fashion.
sorry is the only thing I know ow to say when I annoy people{knowingly or unknowingly}I was joking with him tho,suprised he strtd going after every of my comment and bringing up dailynews`s issue
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
pearl~hapi:
sorry is the only thing I know ow to say when I annoy people{knowingly or unknowingly}I was joking with him tho,suprised he strtd going after every of my comment and bringing up dailynews`s issue
Ndo! It don do u hia! kiss
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
I miss the old days when fights used to stretch up to 10 pages. Now just one post and its over.
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: I miss the old days when fights used to stretch up to 10 pages. Now just one post and its over.
Na bcus we vote for our gang member na! B4 we talk singular, he don dey operate on a plural level.I miss dose days 2. cry
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
I miss those days
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by ITbomb(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: I miss those days
May 13, 2010 Registered
Which days are you talking about Son
That was a year before last year

1 Like

Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by shizzle11(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2012
ITbomb:
May 13, 2010 Registered

Loooolest!

@op, depends on the understanding btw the two and how ready they both are. For me, engagement shouldn't last for more than 6mnths
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by shizzle11(m): 12:19am On Sep 06, 2012
ITbomb:
May 13, 2010 Registered

Loooolest!

@op, depends on the understanding btw the two and how ready they both are. For me, engagement shouldn't last for more than 6mnths
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by Mynd44: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2012
ITbomb:
May 13, 2010 Registered
You want me to give you a detailed list of my past handles? I can only thank Seun for his permanent bans
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by tobechi20(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2012
At least 3 years
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by lumideezle(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2012
uboma:

Aww so cute..... so when are you 2 getting married
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2012
lumideezle:

Aww so cute..... so when are you 2 getting married
i hope u aint jealous! We will send u an invitation wen we are ready
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by pearlhapi(f): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2012
uboma:
i hope u aint jealous! We will send u an invitation wen we are ready
you and who is getting married?
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by uboma(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you and who is getting married?
he wants to know when u and i are getting married. I wonder where he got that idea frm. I had to reply him with the above words
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by cindyrella(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2012
Two years!
Re: How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage by DExplorer1: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2012
cindyrella: Two years!
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC / Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? / Top 6 Dirtiest Body Parts That We Never Thought Were Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.