Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? (765 Views)

Seun Needs To Change His Mods This New Year. Dey Are Making FP Boring / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by akinmusi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
I need to know if we are gonna have new rules on nairaland because of the rate at which people are banned on nairaland at the moment. The recent trend in nairaland is taking a different dimension. I mean instances where we have users who would rather not say their minds and continue keeping to themselves.

It's just like I see a topic and I want to comment. The next thing i bear in mind is don't get banned. why? It is just the fear of using the word G***rrri because of the emerging G-Unit on nairaland and the autocratic nature now derived by Mr. Seun.

I for one, I see it fun. But I dont like it where we are no more free.

Please say your mind.
Re: What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
SIMPLE. Follow the Rules.
Re: What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by CyberG: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
akinmusi: I need to know if we are gonna have new rules on nairaland because of the rate at which people are banned on nairaland at the moment. The recent trend in nairaland is taking a different dimension. I mean instances where we have users who would rather not say their minds and continue keeping to themselves.

It's just like I see a topic and I want to comment. The next thing i bear in mind is don't get banned. why? It is just the fear of using the word G***rrri because of the emerging G-Unit on nairaland and the autocratic nature now derived by Mr. Seun.

I for one, I see it fun. But I dont like it where we are no more free.

Please say your mind.

Stop being stupid injecting that very annoying distraction which you still mentioned again in your thread! Are you an imbecil.e that you cannot understand it ruins the NL experience for everyone else? Seun, if I may make a suggestion: for people who bone-headedly refuse to listen, ban thei IP addresses for progressively longer periods for repeated offenses. While these may impact other users who share their IP addresses it will improve the NL experience for sane people, save your time hiding their useless posts.
Re: What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Simply use the website as anonymous guest undecided
Re: What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by Freiburger(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Keep those rules and you will have a great time here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
Re: What Can We Do Not To Get Banned By Seun And His Mods? by akinmusi(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2012
CyberG:

Stop being stupid injecting that very annoying distraction which you still mentioned again in your thread! Are you an imbecil.e that you cannot understand it ruins the NL experience for everyone else? Seun, if I may make a suggestion: for people who bone-headedly refuse to listen, ban thei IP addresses for progressively longer periods for repeated offenses. While these may impact other users who share their IP addresses it will improve the NL experience for sane people, save your time hiding their useless posts.

Well, I would rather not utter a word against you and be very modest as I can.

But you should know better that I am entitled to my own opinion. It's just that I find a person like you not worth given the attention.

On the contrary, you have actually described yourself with the comment maybe because you have lost touches.

My advice to you - learn not to use your brain upside down when next you are hitting the keyboard.

(1) (Reply)

Ba / Why Do Nigerians Say "Bless Me" When They Sneeze? / Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant Vote Tsillah Chukwu Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.