Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria (9728 Views)

Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria by donigspain(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Punch News has it that the Abia State Govt. has banned the Peace Corps of Nigeria from operating within the state. Furthermore, the state govt also warns her youth from having any business with the organization as such will be considered a criminal activity. The citizens are also warned from buying the organization's membership form which is currently selling at local govt headquarters within the state at the cost of #1000. P.S: I just bought the form yesterday and the organization appears legit to me. Is it that Oga T.A was not 'settled' well by the organization? www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org Source: Punch new online
Re: Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria by airminem(f): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
FTC, atleast in eight years. You should thank me for that. grin

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Has Started Recovery Work On Calabar-itu Road / Life International Hospital Opens in Awka / British Envoy Meets Sanwo-olu, Seeks Partnership On Water Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.