Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 (6662 Views)

Understanding Women:my Perspective / Understanding Women : Girls Logic, Volume 1 / A romantic Plea For Understanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by benkings(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
\/

Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Did you say that was vol 1? No wonder some guys are becoming gay
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by jhydebaba(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
I rather prefer to misunderstand women than to go through the vol 1 of this manual, only Gawd knows what vol 2 will look like.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by benkings(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Double of dis makes VOL.2...LOL
women are xo difficult to undastand at times BUT DY SPICE UP OUR LIFE.....lmao
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thanks. But I'll pass.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by chinig(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2012
By the time I would finish reading that,the lady would have gotten married.SMH
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by cindyrella(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Thanks. But I'll pass.
Why na? grin
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by TechRev: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2012
this is bigger than all the books some ppl have read in this life time put together.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by naturalwaves: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2012
I do not know what the most complex thing is but one complex thing I know of is WOMEN.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by benkings(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
^Lmao^
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
when women dont even understand themselves........this book is a rip off!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
cindyrella:
Why na? grin
How about you read it first.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Na so, like men are any easier to understand undecided.

MBJ,na wa for you o, na so e better?
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by cindyrella(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
How about you read it first.
grin grin grin I am not a dude!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by dammytex: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
This manual here is for the cool okay girls. For the crazy ones, this is just the table of contents.

6 Likes

Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
If I am to study that in order to understand women, I will rather remain single
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
@ op

"A manual of understanding for SOME women.....vol.1"

Please modify your topic undecided
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Besides you men are no better!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by chinedumo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
Are you saying that you are easy to understand?
AmBeautiful: @ op

"A manual of understanding for SOME women.....vol.1"

Please modify your topic undecided
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by JoanJohnson(f): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
AmBeautiful: Besides you men are no better!

My dear, tell them, men always think they are easy and simple to deal with, meanwhile u live ur whole life trying to know the man u're living with.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by amyg(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
dammytex: This manual here is for the cool okay girls. For the crazy ones, this is just the table of contents.
U got me rolling on da floor.but seriously,u don't need (o understand us,just love us and everything will be alright
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
AmBeautiful: Besides you men are no better!

Joan Johnson: My dear, tell them, men always think they are easy and simple to deal with, meanwhile u live ur whole life trying to know the man u're living with.

thats because most women are trying to use their "complicated minds" to understand something as simple as A MAN. sadly , most women dont understand us because they are no focusing on whats important, and will bring all these little BS that means absolutely NOTHING to us men. also, women have to understand that men are born with a brain and a dikc, but with only enough blood in the human body to work with one at a time......so as much as some men may say something (and believe it), there are times when his brain is functioning at "safe mode" capacity, and therefore that man may not be responsible for his actions. the same way, he man CANNOT stop himself from having a hardon if/when looking at a beautiful nekkid woman....... he may not want to do the do, but his body will still naturally react.

pls before you ladies crucify the messenger.... i NEVER said that it was ok to cheat (dont misunderstand me), i just said that when a man's dikc is up, then his thought process can become blurry due to the lack of blood in his brain, lol!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by MrsChima1(f): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Understanding men is just as complex as understanding women.

People need to keep it real.
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Truth!!!!!!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by GodsWord2(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
Joan Johnson:

My dear, tell them, men always think they are easy and simple to deal with, meanwhile u live ur whole life trying to know the man u're living with.
men are not as difficult and complex as you think. As the former poster has said, women are using their complex brain and lifestyle to judge the simplicity of a man!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by GodsWord2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
grin
dammytex: This manual here is for the cool okay girls. For the crazy ones, this is just the table of contents.
lwkmd oo!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by GodsWord2(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

simple and full of truth!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by GodsWord2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

thats because most women are trying to use their "complicated minds" to understand something as simple as A MAN. sadly , most women dont understand us because they are no focusing on whats important, and will bring all these little BS that means absolutely NOTHING to us men. also, women have to understand that men are born with a brain and a dikc, but with only enough blood in the human body to work with one at a time......so as much as some men may say something (and believe it), there are times when his brain is functioning at "safe mode" capacity, and therefore that man may not be responsible for his actions. the same way, he man CANNOT stop himself from having a hardon if/when looking at a beautiful nekkid woman....... he may not want to do the do, but his body will still naturally react.

pls before you ladies crucify the messenger.... i NEVER said that it was ok to cheat (dont misunderstand me), i just said that when a man's dikc is up, then his thought process can become blurry due to the lack of blood in his brain, lol!
hmmmm...u get point!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by ability93(f): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
I wnder o
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by naturalwaves: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Women and men are wired differently and people with authority in d field of psychology says women are more complex to understand and handle from various researches carried out . Even women know that they are indeed complex.Men are not as complex as women.No basis for comparism atall.

Just a funny excerpt below that depicts a form of female complexity for some fun;

1. (Whatever)

Men: What should we have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why don't we have Mexican?
Women: No not Mexican, the last time I got pimples on my face
Men: All right, why don't we have Szechwan cuisine
Women: Yesterday we ate Szechwan, today too?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood is not good, I got diarrhea
Men: Then what do you suggest?
Women : Whatever..

2. (Anything)

Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything
Men: How about watching a movie? It's been a long time
Women: Watching movie is no good, it's a waste of time
Men: How about we go for bowling, or some exercises?
Women: Exercise on such a hot day?
Men: Then find a cafe and have a drink
Women: I am off caffeine

3. (You decide)

Men: Then do we just go home?
Women: You decide
Men: Let's take the bus, I will accompany you
Women: The bus is dirty and crowded.
Men: OK; we will take a cab
Women: Not worth it... For such a short distance
Men: All right, then we can walk. We can enjoy the weather
Women: I am hungry, can't walk.
Men: Let's have dinner first?
Women: Whatever...
Men: What shall we eat?
Women: Anything..
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by MrsChima1(f): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2012
naturalwaves:

Women and men are wired differently and people with authority in d field of psychology says women are more complex to understand and handle from various researches carried out . Even women know that they are indeed complex.Men are not as complex as women.No basis for comparism atall.

Just a funny excerpt below that depicts a form of female complexity for some fun;

1. (Whatever)

Men: What should we have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why don't we have Mexican?
Women: No not Mexican, the last time I got pimples on my face
Men: All right, why don't we have Szechwan cuisine
Women: Yesterday we ate Szechwan, today too?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood is not good, I got diarrhea
Women : Whatever..

2. (Anything)

Men: So what should we do now?
Men: How about watching a movie? It's been a long time
Women: Watching movie is no good, it's a waste of time
Men: How about we go for bowling, or some exercises?
Women: Exercise on such a hot day?
Men: Then find a cafe and have a drink
Women: I am off caffeine

3. (You decide)

Men: Then do we just go home?
Men: Let's take the bus, I will accompany you
Women: The bus is dirty and crowded.
Men: OK; we will take a cab
Women: Not worth it... For such a short distance
Men: All right, then we can walk. We can enjoy the weather
Women: I am hungry, can't walk.
Men: Let's have dinner first?
Women: Whatever...
Men: What shall we eat?
Women: Anything..

How the hell men and women wired differently when we share the same rib Society and cultures play a big part in division between men and women. Society want people to think that men are stronger so therefore they should be the provider and women are nurturer so therefore they should be the homemaker.

There are men who are incapable of tending to the fields for whatever reasons....shouldn't the women sit around and mope because the man can't tend to the field? Accordingly to you men and women are wired differently....biologically speaking men and women are the same even can share similar hormone chemicals....PLEASE DO NOT DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT OF BIOLOGY....you will lose.

It is all societal bullshit and as I stated men and women are no different. You have some men who do not bleed act worse than women on their periods!!!!
Re: A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 by naturalwaves: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

How the hell men and women wired differently when we share the same rib Society and cultures play a big part in division between men and women. Society want people to think that men are stronger so therefore they should be the provider and women are nurturer so therefore they should be the homemaker.

There are men who are incapable of tending to the fields for whatever reasons....shouldn't the women sit around and mope because the man can't tend to the field? Accordingly to you men and women are wired differently....biologically speaking men and women are the same even can share similar hormone chemicals....PLEASE DO NOT DEBATE ON THE SUBJECT OF BIOLOGY....you will lose.

It is all societal bullshit and as I stated men and women are no different. You have some men who do not bleed act worse than women on their periods!!!!

Ur post above is talking more about d societal norm that men are superior over females but that is different from complexity.The Complexity seems to address d issue that,trying to understand a woman could be challenging.That's all!

Talking about Biology(though that's not our main focus), Do U know that a woman is even more biologically complex than a man? From d structural make up,to biological activities(e.g ovulation),conception,womb etc.A female's body is generally sensitive and more complex than a male's.A man is just a simple figure.That's biological complexity! There are other forms of female complexity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple / My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.