Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? (1008 Views)

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected / NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped / George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 06, 2012
[size=28pt]Please who is a "Nigeria"?

When will the future be here?

They've elected GEJ, so what happens next?

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOFGDFyz1I
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by onila(f): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2012
when we git rid of ikele idi

4 Likes

Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by PaulJohn1: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2012
When Ikeke Idi stop been tribalistic in her utterances

4 Likes

Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by odumchi: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Paul John: When Ikeke Idi stop been tribalistic in her utterances

I couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by floriana(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2012
These are the kinds of threads that invented the garri comments

2 Likes

Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by ayobase(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2012
floriana: These are the kinds of threads that invented the garri comments
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by ayobase(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2012
floriana: These are the kinds of threads that invented the garri comments

U dey mind seun?
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Miss Idi were you half asleep when you started this thread?
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lord_Reed: Miss Mrs Idi were you half asleep when you started this thread?

I have to say, I was.

But I knew why I posted it. During Banbagida's time, same thing was said. Now during GEJ's time, same thing was also said. After election, I' still trying to find who this "Nigeria" is.

Try to listen to the video, please. I made no grammatical error with "Nigeria".
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2012

Pray, tell, how is that going to make Nigeria RIGHT?

And when has Ileke-IdI every been tribalistic?
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Crayola1: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
onila: when we git rid of ikele idi

Amen.
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by redsun(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Lord_Reed: Miss Idi were you half asleep when you started this thread?

She dey jones from involutary abstinance.
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Crayola1: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Its ironic coming from the alternate Queen (when desola is back on her meds) of tribalism cheesy

Pot meet kettle and now see it bash you over the head....

Folks like op enjoy keeping Nigeria in neutral lol
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs Idi my regards to Mr Idi. Tell him I said he shouldn't be keeping you up so much. grin
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Yeske2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ileke idi with her crazy threads.
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by PaulJohn1: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Pray, tell, how is that going to make Nigeria RIGHT?

And when has Ileke-IdI every always been tribalistic?
grin grin grin
Re: Are "We" Really "Nigeria"? When Is "Nigeria" Going To Get It RIGHT? by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Yeske!:
Ileke idi with her crazy threads.

Yes o. Na so we see am.

So who is a "Nigeria" and when will "Nigeria" get it right?

(1) (Reply)

Abia, A State In Tears. / The State Of Owerri Roads: Rochas, A Redeemer Or A Yahooze / Access Bank, Coscharis Restrained From Interfering With Capital Oil’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.