Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up (4073 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by TAILODUL(m): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2012
I am a young healty man in my early thirties, 2 yrs older than my wife, married for 4yrs now and with two kids(girl).
I have a job and I am presently running my masters prog.Sincerely, I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent. She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need. I met her an undergraduate in one of d state universities but cannot even correctly read a paragrah in a daily newspaper.
Since I realised her weakness, I made it a point of duty toalways teach her the basics, and also corrects her regulary so that she can improve. Our kids are doing well bc of the impact of thier school.
The problem now os that since my wife cannot cope with her academics (has a lot of references), and I cannot invest in it aswell bc I insist she mist get d basics, I tried to get a shop 4 her(sells wears) and equipped it to a reasonable extent, assuring her that as time goes on she will enlarge her business.
But, rathet than appreciate all my efforts, she envies me a lot, complains bitterly abt her educatn, discontented no matter what u give her even when she does not expect, nags a lot wc is frustrating and always trying to compete & compare herself with me e.g. she wants to have d no of jackets I ve though she is a business woman. Complaons when I get anything 4 mysrlf even though I tried myself as a man to please her but never satisfied, always complaint.
As I speak to u I had to leave her alone and sleep in a separate rm bc I cany cope with her complains.
Pls, matured minds, I need sincere advice. I ve tried several times to speak to her but that will only last 4 max 2wks.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2012
TAILODUL: I am a young healty man in my early thirties, 2 yrs older than my wife, married for 4yrs now and with two kids(girl).
I have a job and I am presently running my masters prog.Sincerely, I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent. She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need. I met her an undergraduate in one of d state universities but cannot even correctly read a paragrah in a daily newspaper.
Since I realised her weakness, I made it a point of duty toalways teach her the basics, and also corrects her regulary so that she can improve. Our kids are doing well bc of the impact of thier school.
The problem now os that since my wife cannot cope with her academics (has a lot of references), and I cannot invest in it aswell bc I insist she mist get d basics, I tried to get a shop 4 her(sells wears) and equipped it to a reasonable extent, assuring her that as time goes on she will enlarge her business.
But, rathet than appreciate all my efforts, she envies me a lot, complains bitterly abt her educatn, discontented no matter what u give her even when she does not expect, nags a lot wc is frustrating and always trying to compete & compare herself with me e.g. she wants to have d no of jackets I ve though she is a business woman. Complaons when I get anything 4 mysrlf even though I tried myself as a man to please her but never satisfied, always complaint.
As I speak to u I had to leave her alone and sleep in a separate rm bc I cany cope with her complains.
Pls, matured minds, I need sincere advice. I ve tried several times to speak to her but that will only last 4 max 2wks.

Mr Educated-husband-married-to-illiterate-wife-who-he-chose-because-she-was-a-virgin, do you realize how terrible your English is? undecided undecided undecided undecided I don't even get what you are complaining about here. You knew she was not educated, or skilled in much, yet you married her. So what the heck are you complaining about now? If you leave her, who do you hope to marry? Another virgin that walks past your front-door so you can complain all over again? jeeeezzzz . . .

You want her to sell wares . . . she doesn't. Here's a hint . . ask her what she really wants to do and help her achieve that goal, not try to force some goal down her throat because you are convinced that that is what people of her class auto-magically want to do. Relax, go back to her, and you two should start over again. his marriage is for life and not a make-over-show where you can drop her if you are not happy with the results.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by TAILODUL(m): 4:51am On Sep 06, 2012
She actually wants a white collar job but no certificate to tender. Also, she likes her shop, but wants it as a part time.
I married her thinking I will be able to improve her, knowing fully well that she has other good qualities, but I cant cope anylonger with herncomplaint
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by SisiKill1: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2012
Lmao! So lemme get this straight...when you started thinking of marriage, you knew exactly the kinda woman you wanted to marry and went for it...you probably prayed and fasted too. You finally got it and now you are complaining?

I tell ya...God is truly truly a divinely patient God because if he were human...like me, every time you open that your mouth to complain, you will get a hot...very very hot holy slap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2012
You married her because she was young and a virgin, well those things she says she does are what young imatture women do.
A lot of women who married as virgins wrongly have this entitlement mentality, this kind, being a virgin is all I need to be and I will have a husband who worships me.
Anyway, I hope she grows out of it, a mature inteligent woman who has her own life and discovers herself before marriage wouldn't be throwing silly tantrums and unnescessarily competing.
Just have a little more patience, hope she does well in school and gets a job. I feel she is frustrated about stopping her education mid way to have kids, s
he must be looking at her mates and feeling cheated.
Your constant criticism doesn't help much, she may not like news papers, its not everyone who cares what goes on beyound their backyard, give it a rest, lesson marry someone who shares you interests.
She feels cheated and sometimes slighted, this is where "love is patient and kind" comes in.
I really hopes she grows out of it.
The nagging part I don't like and can't stand

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2012
TAILODUL: She actually wants a white collar job but no certificate to tender. Also, she likes her shop, but wants it as a part time.
I married her thinking I will be able to improve her, knowing fully well that she has other good qualities, but I cant cope anylonger with herncomplaint

Come on now . . . How old are you? What do you think marriage is? An Episode of Pygmalion?

Look, I don't know how much respect you have for institution of marriage, but I can tell you this much, I believe you are the problem in your marriage. You know why I think so? I think you married exactly what you wanted in your woman, but you cannot seem to stand the part of her that does not go along with your other plans. She came to you a young virgin, as you wanted. She was uneducated,and crude then too,but you accepted that of her then. She was essentially raw, and still is. So, not much seems to has changed of her. What has changed however, is your tolerance of who your wife is, and I think you need to revisit what made you love her to begin with. I am sorry but you can't have it all.

Your wife is not schooled. You need to live with that . . accept it. And if she wants a white-collar job, then let her go discover for herself what she needs in order to get one. If she says she wants to go back to school. Be supportive, even if you think she is an olodo rabata. Bring her down, plan how much it will cost, and how much she will need to help bring in to pay her school fees and not bankrupt the family in the process. She needs your support, not you treating her like a child which she no longer is since she is now playing the marriage game with you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by 2mch(m): 5:50am On Sep 06, 2012
This guy wants to kill me with laughter here. You married a virgin, you got what you wanted with all the things that come with it. Even though she's married, the bottom line is that she is and will be immature and also naïve. Now, I think you english itself is not the best either. Maybe the two of you can work on taking some courses together. You are not much better than her from your writing. You say she is intelligent so there is hope. A lot of guys send their wives to school, and sometimes those women even end up being richer than them. I suggest you make a deal with her. Tell her if she's able to focus and grow her business to a certain extent over the next 6months, you can both employ a sales girl while she enrols in school. Please support her dreams so you have a happy home with your kids. Who knows what this diamond in the rough can turn out to be. Also, you may want to seek advice from men who sent their wives to school. Goodluck and calm down. All is not lost. cheesy. And be proud of your wife. Don't you see GEJ? Patience even gives public speeches.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by ifyalways(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2012
You should be dancing azonto and not complaining, Mr man!

What you have there is a trophy, all your peers are envious of you and would grab her if you don't appreciate her.

You should be buying her as many "coat" as possible. Wetin be coat to compare with Virginity?

You are such a stingy man. You pop her Chery and now don't wanna buy her coat?

Go home, give her all your coats and wear a singlet to work. You married a virgin, you married a woman just Cos she's a virgin?

Pop pop pop
Pop champange!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2012
Ify abeg no kill me oh. Pop pop pop indeed. the priorties wey people use in selecting a spouse ehnn. When they get the "shallow qualities" they want, ignoring other key qualities then after they have seen finish then they will start whinning, some will ignore hard working ladies to go and marry a small girl because of some sad pre concieved notions, they will have a hard working working class, smart lady who has never been rude to them but they will leave her because they have been told these women will rub shoulders with them.
Nothing wrong with wanting a virgin but stop the hypocrycy, you want a virgin you too remain a virgin
One of my younger cousins pulled that kind of stunt na, luckily for him he no enter he escaped. He had his long term steady babe oh, polite, hard working, humble, resourceful and nice.
She was a high achiever, made a 2.1, got a job immediately after graduation even before service, he started listening to friends who had no idea how far they have come together told him that the lady was flying high, higher than him, the silly boy started feeling intimated.
When he told me he wanted to get married and was bringing his wife, I had cleared my house prepared a feast in anticipation, only to see one empty brain brazzilain hair, BB clutching small girl, who couldn't even speak to us for 2 mins, she was so busy with her blackberry, me I told him though its his choice I don't approve.
When it was time for wedding she gave a bill of 7million, this was a girl who wasn't working oh and always trying to "sort" her lecturers to pass.
Any way his eyes cleared, he came and asked me to help beg the lady to forgive him and accept him back. Silly prioties
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by pafestula(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2012
We all knw what this Man is trying to expressed here, and all we need to is to give him advise, and if we cant, den let him be... I dont knw why Obojunkie and 2much re trying to cliam English Guru over simple couples personal issues that he just shared on NL!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2012
You guys are yabbing OP getting high on the virginity reason forgetting the part where he said ''and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need''. A friend in need is a friend indeed; and i truly feel the ideal wifey material should always have your back. Abeg cut OP some slack; he saw a decent girl that genuinely cared for him and married her. Abeg advise him on the way forward without throwing yabs.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2012
TAILODUL: I am a young healty man in my early thirties, 2 yrs older than my wife, married for 4yrs now and with two kids(girl).

Yet another man with a God-Complex!`

I've got news for you Mr. Man, you wife is an ADULT, not some child you can teach how to live.

If you cannot respect her wishes and desires, then I wonder why you expect her to be happy!

All you need to do is to listen to her for just one day. And maybe she'll stop nagging!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by slimyem: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2012
You CANNOT invest in her academics because she has lots of references?
C'mon man!
You are selfish and its not fair!
Like everyone else has said,your wife hasn't changed a bit from the woman you married.
You are the one whose priorities have changed..who thinks its okay for her to do business even if that's not what she wants...who thinks she has to abandon school because she has references...
Why won't she nag you when you've given up on her already?
You think its wasteful to try to help and support her in school?
Haba!
She doesn't want your business,she wants school.
Help her to have what she wants so you can have yours.Support and encourage her for as long as she chooses to keep trying.
She's your cross man...and you chose to carry her against all odds.
Deal with it and quit complaining!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2012
trae_z: You guys are yabbing OP getting high on the virginity reason forgetting the part where he said ''and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need''. A friend in need is a friend indeed; and i truly feel the ideal wifey material should always have your back. Abeg cut OP some slack; he saw a decent girl that genuinely cared for him and married her. Abeg advise him on the way forward without throwing yabs.

You mean right before, or after you skipped this portion

Sincerely,I married my not because she met my standard,(she is poor academically bc of her background but intelligent. She has passion to learn but has a very weak foundatn)but bc I met her a virgin when compared to other girls around me then, and bc she was of help to me at some point when I was in dire need. I met her an undergraduate in one of d state universities but cannot even correctly read a paragrah in a daily newspaper.
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2012
double post
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2012
ifyalways: You should be dancing azonto and not complaining, Mr man!

What you have there is a trophy, all your peers are envious of you and would grab her if you don't appreciate her.

You should be buying her as many "coat" as possible. Wetin be coat to compare with Virginity?

You are such a stingy man. You pop her Chery and now don't wanna buy her coat?

Go home, give her all your coats and wear a singlet to work. You married a virgin, you married a woman just Cos she's a virgin?

Pop pop pop
Pop champange!

OMG! Rotflmao!! grin grin grin grin

Epic post!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2012

Seriously I feel ike hitting your head on a wall!

You married a woman for her virginity and now you are complaining about her character!

Shebi the virginity don dissapear ni . . . and you are faced with reality!

Why are you complaining na?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2012
What is wrong in a man wanting a virgin for a wife? The usual suspects are on their job as usual,making jest of people who come on NL for advice. If you have non to give,why not skip the thread.
Women also have physical characteristics they look for in men such as being dark,tall and handsome as well as the man being RICH!
@OP,
You want to improve your wife? Go ahead and do it but not in a condescending way. Communication is the key to any successful marriage,so talk to your wife. Ask her what she really wants to do and try to encourage her to reach her goals.
Support her to attain her educational goals so that she can get the type of job she desires.
You have children and a wife who appear to love you,so learn to appreciate and love them back. Remember NO marriage is perfect so stop using somebody elses marriage to judge your own since no two marriages are the same.
Wishing you goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by nikkyshyne(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2012
Still, you guyz are laying emphasis on the virginity part and making it look as if virgins have their share of wahala after marriage. The point here is the case of a nagging wife. Any kind of woman is prone to being a nag(Virgins or non virgins).

He said he married her coz he feels she isn't the loose type, intelligent, good prospect and has been of help to him at a point. C'maaan!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by maclatunji: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt: What is wrong in a man wanting a virgin for a wife? The usual suspects are on their job as usual,making jest of people who come on NL for advice. If you have non to give,why not skip the thread.
Women also have physical characteristics they look for in men such as being dark,tall and handsome as well as the man being RICH!
@OP,
You want to improve your wife? Go ahead and do it but not in a condescending way. Communication is the key to any successful marriage,so talk to your wife. Ask her what she really wants to do and try to encourage her to reach her goals.
Support her to attain her educational goals so that she can get the type of job she desires.
You have children and a wife who appear to love you,so learn to appreciate and love them back. Remember NO marriage is perfect so stop using somebody elses marriage to judge your own since no two marriages are the same.
Wishing you goodluck.

I agree with this. In addition OP, whenever she starts nagging, just ask her this question: What exactly do you want? Let her spell-it-out. Now, you as the husband should look at it: which ones are you willing to do/support?

In terms of her education, let her know that it is not all about grades because I suspect she wants you to buy a degree for her by "settling" lecturers. Let her know that it is not feasible because she needs to learn skills not carry a piece of paper she cannot defend called certificate.

Encourage her to learn. She must know within herself that she is not doing enough academically. She must have flair for something, help her identify and develop it.

You have to be patient. Guide and gently mould her into the woman you want.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2012
Some of the most sensible responses on NL ever! Applause.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2012
This is the reason why people should actually access other aspect of any girl they want to marry aside from virginity!

Though virginity is a good thing and should be respected, you should also try to be objective a little to know who you are marrying.

And its also a good thing to know what you want, what marriage entails before running into it.

My advice for you is this, sit her down and really ask her what she wants, please don't assume you know what a woman wants! Marrying a woman and trying to push her down your own part because you are a husband is annoying. The most fulfilling part of a marriage to me is, 'when i marry someone who would allow me be what i want to be(career wise and general but positive though) despite the fact that he is my head' ! . some men want you to be what they prefer which to me causes lots of dissatisfaction and makes for unhappy wives!.

When she tells you, then you people should discuss about it and reach an agreement! If na school hungry am, then send am go school, make she start from scratch, get her a matured home teach as well or something, you self try to teach her some little things as well too, also try getting her a computer too, if you can afford one, teach her how to use it, this will help too.

Marriage is for "better for worse", as far as am concerned, this is such a trivial issue!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by jaybee3(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
You married someone that's not compatible with you and decided to forcefully change them so as to suit your own desire.
Young man in the real world, people getting married are supposed to accommodate each other's differences/abilities once they decide to come together to become one.
You have no business forcing your desire on someone who might not necessarily be comfortable with your drive and ambitions.

Having said that though, I'm quite alarmed that you are wrongly viewing your responsibility as a man to your wife as favours cos if not you wouldn't be expecting the common thanks at the end of each single thing you do. Have you forgotten or probably don't understand the triple effect that helping your wife would have on you on the long run.

So you know, you are also helping yourself by empowering your wife.
Going forward, I think you ought to start involving your wife in decision making process, Start having an inclusive relationship and above all value her opinion. Yes we all have desires and sometimes narrow minded with our wants. The greatest mistake people make in life is to try to change the other partner in any relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
jay bee: You married someone that's not compatible with you and decided to forcefully change them so as to suit your own desire.
Young man in the real world, people getting married are supposed to accommodate each other's differences/abilities once they decide to come together to become one.
You have no business forcing your desire on someone who might not necessarily be comfortable with your drive and ambitions.

Having said that though, I'm quite alarmed that you are wrongly viewing your responsibility as a man to your wife as favours cos if not you wouldn't be expecting the common thanks at the end of each single thing you do. Have you forgotten or probably don't understand the triple effect that helping your wife would have on you on the long run.

So you know, you are also helping yourself by empowering your wife.
Going forward, I think you ought to start involving your wife in decision making process, Start having an inclusive relationship and above all value her opinion. Yes we all have desires and sometimes narrow minded with our wants. The greatest mistake people make in life is to try to change the other partner in any relationship.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Afam4eva(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why not help her achieve what she truly wants which is to further her education and get a white-collar job. English is not everything my dear. There are grammatically bereaved people working for big companies. For some reasons, i think you're the insecure type that does not want their spouse to get close to them Academically and otherwise.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by MrsChima1(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2012

From your own admission....you stated that you knew she was a virgin, has limited education, and lacks ambition.

This is what I deduced from your ramble....you were excited that she was a virgin and forego'd all the incompatibilities such as lack of education and ambition that you apparently expect in your partner.

Now that you have taken her virginity and the honeymoon stage have depleted....you come on this site complaining about the same woman that you have met before marriage and think that she will change because you married her?

This message for all the single and divorced people.....if you meet someone and she/he possesses traits that is against your liking....do not marry the person because they will be the same person after you say I do. You can't their change personality, opinions, thoughts, and mentality....they can.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by 2mch(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
This guy is being yabbed because he is actually talking down on his wife, when he is not much better. Think about it, if he could speak of her this way, what will he say to her face. OP, don't kill a dream because you think you know it all and therefore a more quality human being. He has an ambituous wife which can be a good or bad thing.He didn't anticipate that she would have a dream considering her limitations. If his kids are smart, don't you think the wife is smart too? They spend more time with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Caseless: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Op, dnt mind thos posts abov frm gals dat hav failed virginity test or ar virginity negetive. U made d ryt choice by maryin her nd xpkt such actions frm women u marry out of 'WAT U KNOW. Do talk 2 her nd if naggin persist afta 2wiks, see anoda woman!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
caseless: Op, dnt mind thos posts abov frm gals dat hav failed virginity test or ar virginity negetive. U made d ryt choice by maryin her nd xpkt such actions frm women u marry out of 'WAT U KNOW. Do talk 2 her nd if naggin persist afta 2wiks, see anoda woman!

^^^Must you throw others under the bus so you can feel better about yourself or something? Gosh!!! What is with this generation of so-called adults who feel that the only way they can make their point heard is when they attack others who do not see things the way they do.

Anywho,

@Poster, I for one am not yabbing you so much, but trying to get you to OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES TO SEE THAT YOU ARE NO MUCH DIFFERENT FROM YOUR WIFE, And that you picked her and so should learn to love her AS-IS.

You did not pay for manners class(not that it will work at this point) for her, so expect her to remain the way she was when you married her. You say she complains, usually when women are doing that, they have their reasons, so rather than resign to believing that that is what all women do, bring yourself down to hear what she has to do . . . find out what is bothering her and help her at her level. Not stand at your level thinking you are the one to change things.

As for changing her, I say you give up on that dream/goal. I don't know how many times we have been told by LIFE itself, when we were kids, that we cannot change others. Yet here is a grown man suggesting he married a woman so he could change her. Sorry, you wife may never change, and that is not her fault or your fault but just the way life. You need to learn to love her for who she is, as-is.
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Richvkunt: What is wrong in a man wanting a virgin for a wife? The usual suspects are on their job as usual,making jest of people who come on NL for advice. If you have non to give,why not skip the thread.
@OP,
Wishing you goodluck.

What is wrong in wanting a rich man for a husband?

What is wrong in wanting a tall man for a husband?

What is wrong in wanting a born again christain for a wife!

Absolutely NOTHING!

But when you realize h/she does NOT possess the basic qualities you require in a life partner, don't go crying foul!
Re: My Wife Never Appreciates And Thereby Makes Me Fed Up by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ujujoan:

What is wrong in wanting a rich man for a husband?

What is wrong in wanting a tall man for a husband?

What is wrong in wanting a born again christain for a wife!

Absolutely NOTHING!

But when you realize h/she does NOT possess the basic qualities you require in a life partner, don't go crying foul!

My dear,there is nothing wrong in wanting any positive qualities in a life partner. The question is why do women get so sensitive when men say they want virgins as wives?
The OP is being attacked by women on the forum because he desired to marry a virgin. I do not see anything bad in that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Birthday Message Tears My Friend's Marriage / What Is Bride Price In Enugu South - For A Delta Ibo / Wedding's Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.