Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies (156799 Views)

Total Nigeria Vacancies For A Finance Officer And Fleet Manager / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Vacancies! / Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kdships(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2007
Chukwuka i dont know if you stay in Lagos.If you do I'd advise you to go around town n drop ur cv wit any related firm.If you search the internet and the papers you could also find some contacts there.Search for recruiting firms too. Goodluck
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by oloba(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2007
Seun do you have any other job for OND Holders, Pls help
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by jr168: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
hi seun! i really appreciate the concern and help you give to those who are looking for jobs. and maybe you could extend your help to me.

would you know any company that has a vacancy now for a materials coordinator in the field of oil and gas industry.

thanks and God bless,
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by cjones1: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
hi any one that has info about job opportunity,pls call 08068766482.
or palcino21@justice.com,thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by treasurer1(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2007
pls any advert for HND elecrical (lower credit)?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2007
Duties and Responsibilities:

Under the general supervision of the Director of the Regional Country Department, the Country Program Officer (CPO) will have the responsibility for portfolio coordination in a country or countries and the overview of country portfolio issues and problems. The major role of the CPO will be country programming, as well as portfolio management and supervision. This will enhance the quality of the portfolio management and administrative follow-up on operational activities, as will also as enhance the coordination between Country and Sector departments and the Financial Control Department (FFCO), as well as the effectiveness of the Country Teams concerned. The CPO will have responsibility for country portfolio reviews and follow up on Operations Evaluation Department (OPEV) and project audit recommendations. He/she will have a mastery of the country’s portfolio and will have responsibility for preparing the country briefs for Annual Meetings and as may be requested by Senior Management for other meetings.

Specific Duties

* Actively monitor and manage the Bank’s portfolio in the assigned countries, as well as regional projects implemented by Regional Economic Communities, in collaboration with the Sector Departments.
* Maintain effective communication with the Sector Departments and other relevant units in the Bank, to ensure a coordinated approach in the implementation of the Bank’s Strategy and Lending Operations in assigned countries.
* Back up Directors when they are based in the field, and liaise and communicate with the Field Offices and Sector Departments.
* Build and maintain effective professional communications and relations with development partners.
* Stay effectively informed, and effectively communicate to headquarters, about operational developments with other partners.
* Identify and initiate prompt actions to address portfolio performance and ADB service delivery problems as they arise.
* Contribute to obtaining effective solutions/responses to issues raised by the assigned country and partners.
* Participate in the preparation of Portfolio Reviews in collaboration with the Country Economist
* Follow up on OPEV and project audit recommendations and requirements of the Board.
* Prepare country briefs for Annual Meetings and other briefs to Management.
* Coordinate portfolio management and country programming, and in particular identification and portfolio review missions.
* Act as the focal point for the portfolio in each country and serve as the central repository of all information on the Bank’s portfolio and other activities in the country of responsibility.
* Work with Sector experts responsible for specific projects to ensure that solutions to pending projects problems are resolved; serve as Secretary to the Country Team.
* Serve as focal point and spokesperson on operational issues in country of responsibility for external constituencies and borrowers.
* Undertake launching missions to countries in concert with Sector experts.
* Ensure that activity reports and audit reports comply with Bank requirements and are submitted on time;
* Ensure that the recommendations of supervision, portfolio review and audit missions are implemented.

Selection Criteria (including desirable skills, knowledge and experience) :

* At least a Master’s degree (or its university equivalent) in a relevant development discipline.
* Preferably a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in the formulation and implementation of policies, programs and projects either within the Bank, with a similar development institution/ public service or in the private sector.
* Proven ability to monitor programs and to ensure quality of portfolio/program performance.
* Ability to address issues of portfolio management across sectors.
* Client and results oriented individual, with strong analytical and communication (both verbally and in writing) skills, sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build effective working relations with colleagues.
* Ability to communicate and write effectively in English and/or French, with a good working knowledge of the other language; on top of the aforementioned language requirements, for the ORWB Department, command of Portuguese (both verbal and in writing) will be an advantage.
* Competence in the use of Bank standard software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).

The rest of the information is available on the attachment. Closing date: April 22nd

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ohikhena(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
am a graduate of civil engineering who needs info on vacancies in engineering.my e-mail is teejay1980@37.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ohikhena(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
Really doin a great job.the lord is ur strength.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by segunb(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hello Mr Seun -wonderful, lovely site yu have up here, its in the sky and wud always remain there. Once again i congratulate yu for a marvelous Job here.
My concern - Most wu come 2 dis site have come to seek for something and for this alone yu shall continually stand on the sholders of Giants b'cos yu have that one thing in surplus in which humans averagely seek for. my kudos. one thing that has too be addressed -some people come to this site to post contents in a manner which i must confess is kinda barberic! people shud learn to ask for thing in a polite manner, he(seun) has this site for a reason, lets not make him regret this.
Men the guy shud be placed in Golden chair. Don't come here and just rush in and say -Hey! Seun am bla, bla, bla, i need a job fast - na so the Job dey fly for sky -find yur talent and show this to the world the Guy has found his its yur turn.
One thing that is certain, the Nigeria we live in now is very, very much different -if yu can't think like an almost Genius -am really sorry for yu boi! Being Intelligent has its huge price and guess wot evryone can be. So also is being polite - we are not talking to bus conductors here.

Seun wot do yu do for a living? if there is any way to help yu with yur work abeg BROOOSsss signify, i dey for here to help yu. My specialty is in Information Technology but my major talent is 'Searching for knowledge'
Expecting to hear from yu boss
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2007
Pls help me post this vacancy on line to interested applicant of their friends or relatives. VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY! Secretary, Accounts Officer and Accounts Clerks. Applicants who are computer literate with Accounting Knowledge should URGENTLY apply to the headmistress. AARESTHER DIVINE SCHOOL, AJAO ESTATE BEHIND CHIVITA COMPANY, ISOLO, LAGOS.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kellorah: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2007
got any phone number- so they don't go there to find out it's been taken already?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
Only the email address: oscar_emuh@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kellorah: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
thnx
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by naijacutee(f): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2007
Seun:

Please help me post this vacancy on line to interested applicant of their friends or relatives. VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY! Secretary, Accounts Officer and Accounts Clerks. Applicants who are computer literate with Accounting Knowledge should URGENTLY apply to the headmistress. AARESTHER DIVINE SCHOOL, AJAO ESTATE BEHIND CHIVITA COMPANY, ISOLO, LAGOS.
Hahaha . . . Or alternatively, you could submit to the headmister :
ARRESTHIM DIVINE SCHOOL. . . grin
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by obotutu(f): 12:15am On May 10, 2007
;DHi my name is omoni,i read geology, B.sc. any new vacancy in schlumberger or other oil and gas industry?
i'm not looking at the money,(HA! tongue)just the experience.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Ezimama: 8:51am On May 10, 2007
bravo for a wonderful work u are doing 4 graduates. plz alwayz keep me posted of all openings and i will sure spread the good newz around. God bless you.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Tonyblu(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2007
Hello people,

I have a few LINKS pasted here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52757.0.html

or click Job4Vacancy

or click Jobs In Nigeria

Cheers.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2007
TransOcean is the world’s largest offshore drilling company that provides services to oil and gas companies.

1. Rig Engineer Trainees - Ref: REP/07
S uccessful candidates will be required to:
Follow a structured trai ning programme - Rig Engineer Programme, designed to develop the required technical and leadership skills of the trainee to manage the Company's offshore drilling rigs and its; operations, for a minimum of 36 months.
Work both offshore, and in our onshore offices in any part of the world during the various phases of the training.
Educational Qualifications:
Minimum of a University Degree (Second Class Honours - Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: *Engineering - Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Mechanical, and Petroleum;

2. Rig Supervisor Trainees - Ref: ART/07
Successful candidates will be required to:
Follow an Accelerated Rig Training (ART) Programme, designed to develop trainees to become first level supervisors on our offshore drilling rigs, for a minimum period of between 30 and 36 months.

Work offshore in any part of the world during the various phases of the training.
Educational Qualifications:
Minimum of a University Degree or HND in: *Engineering - Electrical - Electronics, Marine, Mechanical and Petroleum, or Purchasing and Supply, and *Business Administration.

Must have completed NYSC
Good computer skills
A result-orientation with a high sense of responsibility
Ability to be a team player

HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of the programmes, please send an application with photocopies of your credentials and curriculum vitae to our Consultants. It should reach them not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement, with the appropriate reference code at the top left hand comer of the envelope, and on the curriculum vitae. Please ensure there is an email address and phone number in the curriculum vitae to:

BUSINESS RESOURCE ASSOCIATES, (BRASS)
20B, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by diyobdw(f): 7:39am On May 15, 2007
well done seun!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by dai513(f): 3:06am On May 24, 2007
Hi Seun,
Can you give some advice for someone relocating back home, where are the best places to do job searchs, are ther head hunters, Please email graduate8607@gmail.com with any advice/openings/tips that you have. Thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2007
Check out this image attachment.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Risto(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2007
B.sc biochemistry. University of Ilorin. 3rd class honours.
Any vacancies, pleeeeaaaaase!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by amosfunmi(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2007
Hi Seun thanks for the good work,but the deadline indicated is april 2006 and we are in 2007. is it a mistake or it has expired? thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kennamas: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2007
hi
does anybody knw how much kimberly ryan pays as salary?
i need answers fast,
thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Laurel85(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2007
Good job Seun. sadGuidiance and Psychology, 3rd class honours. Seun Pls any hopeeeeeeeeee / vavancy.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by BHOOKEY(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2007
hi i attended the qed jobfair on friday.was informed that nlng is recruiting fresh graduates with 2.2 and lower credit but your state of origin must be ebonyi or any of the northern states(kogi pls don't think u r included).you cld send ur cv to qed u don't have to register with them.i know their office is in allen but don't have it but u cl dcheck their website for their address.its www.qedjobfair.com wink
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by stivin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
yeah really,hearts are rending 4 u,indeed u re d answer 2 d cry of many.NON OF UR TEARS WILL EVER TOUCH THE GROUND B/4 HELP COMES 4 U,let me hep u shout AAMMEENN, i am a graduate of microbiology,Hons(2;1),just about 2 leave service,would u mind the stress 2 checkout anytin 4 me? reach me at tega4jah@yahoo.com
MULTIPLIED 10Xs
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by stivin(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2007
yeah really,hearts are rending for you,indeed u re d answer to the cry of many.NON OF UR TEARS WILL EVER TOUCH THE GROUND B/4 HELP COMES 4 You,let me hep u shout AAMMEENN, i am a graduate of microbiology,Hons(2;1),just about 2 leave service,would u mind the stress 2 checkout anytin 4 me? reach me at tega4jah@yahoo.com
MULTIPLIED 10Xs
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by lamin: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
hi seun
nice job. can you please update me on any new job offers especially in advertising and the media.
thanks
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by oIo(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2007
Employ yourself into marketing travel and vacation while earning cash
Visit Club Freedom site and register.
You can also post your email address and i'd send you more information.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ToToChoper: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
HSE/Safety Supervisor

PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH A DETAILED COPY OF YOUR CV/RESUME with your application

RE: SAFETY SUPERVISOR : ESCAVOS NIGERIA

Skilled Technical Services (STS) has been assigned by an international company to resource a HSE Supervisor for a 12 months renewable contract on a rotation of 56/21.

Rotation: 56/21

Duration: 22 months

Salary: Negotiable monthly

Start Date: 1st July 2007

If you are interested could you please give priority to completing and returning attached questionnaire along with an updated copy of your CV/Resume

Advert Published: 19 Jun 2007
Expiry date: 18 Aug 2007
Oilcareers Ref. No.:
Please quote this number if applying for this job offline. J51729

To Apply: www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_advert.asp?id=J51729

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.