Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies (156797 Views)

Total Nigeria Vacancies For A Finance Officer And Fleet Manager / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Vacancies! / Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by olayiwolah: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
seun plsease help, i'm dearly in need of a job. i possessed HND in marketing and my number is 08058342484 .i will be waiting for your timely reply thanks.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Samopison: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
There is a vacancy for MARKETERS in a company located in Lagos.

The company is in search of candidates who have HND from any field of study.

In addition, they need to possess the following basic characteristics:

1. Must be computer literate (be able to use microsoft office tools)

2. Must have good communications skills.

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume to samopison2002@yahoo.com

INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY CALL 08030590599 AND COME FOR A WRITTEN TEST AT 19, TOWN PLANNING WAY, ILUPEJU LAGOS ON TUESDAY 23 MARCH, 2010 at 9:00am prompt.

Please note: The subject of the email should be 'MARKETERS NEEDED',
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Motee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
If you are a male secretary, not more than 33yrs old and would not mind to work in a law firm in(Lagos) do call this no. 08191113618.

N.B - Call between 8.30am and 7pm. This advert is just for 2weeks but MIGHT extend till the 31st of December, 2010.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by 4wardever(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2010
Convert your audio/video to texts and ebooks error free. send a mail to: frankway86@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Accountant: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
For a job in the accounting department of a multinational company in Nigeria,
send your cv to : financejobsnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by johnto8: 3:07am On Jan 21, 2011
myijc.com

There is no reason a real graduate will say he or she is jobless because mega yield ishiekwene job cnsultancy have been creating employment oppurtunities for you all,the amount was #7000 at of last year but it is now #5000 for all jobs applications their registration portal is myijc.com.They make sure they provide a job for you ba 14 days of your registration, they also offer money back gurantee if you are not satisfy with thier services.so stop crying because yesterday they anounced 145000 jobs in all fields,firms, so jump up and be on your feet.it is myijc.com you can also go to thier office it is on thier websites.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by godking87: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by godking87: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
looking for job vacancies in nigeria? log on to www.clientelejobs.com for the best job vacancies
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by godking87: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
clientele jobs nigeria

www.clientelejobs.com

register your email and receive job vacancy updates
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by obasolani: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hello nairaland,pls i want u help my mum to get teaching or lecturing job in Lagos.She has B.A in Islamic studies and
PGD in education
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by obasolani: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hello nairaland,pls i want u help my mum to get a teaching or lecturing job in Lagos.She has B.A in Islamic studies and
PGD in education
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by hamburg13: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2011
Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by darkwarp: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
Jobs In Nigeria! We are currently recruiting for our Nigeria office. This is open to Graduates, Undergraduates from any specialty for an immediate employment opportunity in Nigeria. The interested candidates should send their CVs or send an email to: strictlyballer@yahoo.com

We will endeavoour to attend to the CV's in order of priority but if you didn't hear back from us in 7 days. Assume that you application has not been successful.

The ideal candidate must be proficient at using the computer and should have a very basic skill as training will be given to to the short listed candidates.

Phones: 0813 375 2817
: 0808 164 8744
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by DONFASZY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR
ORGAINISATION > Dear Sir,
>
> In reference to the above subject.
>
> I wish to apply for employment in your esteem Company.
> > I am 28yrs of age, I am young, Intelligent, energetic and add on(s).
>
> I have experience in Freight Industry, follow below are my
responsibility in Shipping & Forwarding company:
>
> 1. Instruction on Packaging >
> 2. Instruction on Loading/off loading
>
> 3. Handling all transactions/communiations on Door to Door Delivery
shipment worldwide(rate,pick up order,awb instruction,bookings,pre-
advice,pre alert,updates) >
> 4. Consultancy /Research/Procurement(ordering and purchasing
merchandise on cnee behalf and shipping)
>
> 5. Good skill in Computer operation on packages
> > 6. Documentation Processing
>
> 7. Internet Operation
>
> 8. Business Development
> > 9. Driving
>
> 10. Warehousing/storage knowledge(demurrage calculation)
>
> 11. Tracking and Tracing cargo on the internet for all airlines
> > 12. Freight Software Knowledge/operations
>
> 13,connecting/partnership with freight forwarding partner in all regions
worldwide,even for our shpt destined TO africa countries.
>
> 14. Others > = Full IMPORT collection / handling
>
> Air Waybill preparation / BILL OF LADING
>
> Commercial Invoice preparation
> > Shipper’s Export Declaration
>
> Proof-of-Delivery, Proof-of-Arrival and Proof-of-Departure services
available
>
> Labeling & Crating services >
> DOCUMENTATION AND FILING
>
> if you request for more detail on my cv,pls view below
>
> Your favourable consideration is anticipated,please > .
> Yours Faithfully,
>
> Ayobo Franklyn Sunny
> ===========================
> PERSONAL DATA >
> NAME: FRANKLYN SUNNY AYOBO
> DATE OF BIRTH: 26TH OF JUNE 1983
> NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN
> PLACE OF BIRTH: OSHODI, LAGOS
> STATE OF ORIGIN: EDO STATE > L. G. A.: ETSAKO WEST
> HOME TOWN: SOUTH IBIE, AUCHI
> SEX: MALE
> more (2 pages left)
Next message Reply
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Toliano: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2011
IMMEDIATE RECRUITMENT AT MOCALITY NIGERIA

Mocality is building Nigeria’s largest and most far reaching online and mobile directory.

Are you resident in Lagos?

Are you willing to earn more income at your convenience? (who doesn't?)

Do you have a WAP enabled camera phone and enjoy taking pictures?

Do you want to be part of this great team?

If you answered yes to these questions,

Click www.mocality.com.ng/agentinfo NOW

Thank me later *wink*
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by oladosusak(f): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
You could have a land for just N850,000, N450,000 and N250,000 @ Agric Bus Stop, Ikorodu in Lagos, Nigeria. call 08089199531 for more info.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by AKPOZY(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
folks, I'm a Civil Engineering graduate with a 2.2 honours from Ambrose Alli University. I need a job; for the one I left in July, is not challenging and therefore the pay is miserable. Pls i urgently need a job with any good firm that'll make me a better Engineer. here's my email:akpoborj@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by expert101(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
Getting a job faster in Nigeria

I have always been impressed with those who could get a good job just immediately after graduating from university or within weeks of searching. While you might say that the whole thing depends on luck and connection; you must be quick to know that some folks have done their home work long before others. That is why most have jobs waiting for them at the point of graduation, while others still hunt for months and even years without success.
So lets quickly get to the point as I will share with you some little secrets that can help you get a job in Nigeria faster than you think.
1. USE YOUR NETWORK- Networking has been known as the most effective and easiest way to get a job. Though many overlook this aspect, it is very important. I was opportune to interview a lady last year that can for interview and after a minute of going through her impressive CV; I looked up to her asked why she has gotten a job since two years of graduation. She replied that “No one wants to give her a chance and that getting an interview is difficult” I asked her if she doesn’t have friends or relatives that can link her up or at least get a help” she replied by telling me that “she doesn’t have friends”. Its absurd for someone to go through secondary school and university without making friends. What that means is that she never imparted or contributed to anyone’s life. It is wasted opportunity if you are like that. It is good to build relationships as they can be a good pillar of support at difficult times. Now think back of those good friends you made at secondary school, university, polytechnic, hair salon, church, club meetings neighborhood, bus station, gym, super-market, clinic or even a relative. Go and speak to each of these people; you will get help that will make your job search easy and faster. It is the most reliable way of securing a job.

2. Apply online- The key to applying online is to fill out the form well. Especially the slots that have asterisks on them. Avoid pasting your CV on forums and other pubic online sources for everyone to read. People can easily scam with such move. First know what you want and go for it. Target at least 30 companies per month. Go online and google their name. Find out what they do, their location, clientele, products, competitors, mission and company history etc. with a hand full of information you can check their career section to see if they are hiring. The good things is that if you fill your form with key words that are needed; you stand a chance to be short listed or be called any time they are indeed of a new staff replace anyone. Prepare a detailed summary of yourself and at the bottom boldly differentiate how you are unique from every other person. Make sure use plenty of action verbs on your CV. That way you can stand a chance to be selected if you meet the requirements as most place do their recruitment online instead of the old routine of collecting resumes at the office.

3. USE REFERRAL SYSTEM: To get a job; you must first start with the people you know and the people you meet with everyday. Even if you don’t get a job with the place you go interview. Ask people you know or the interviewer to refer you to their friends or associates where they feel you can fit in easily.

4. Read NEWSPAERS: check newspaper to know when most companies are recruiting; punch and guardian have a day for advertising all the vacancies available. All you need do is to ask avendor around and them pay him some little money to around you seat near there , then read and extract information that suit you on your diary and follow up on them. I have tried iy=t and it works.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by yobo74(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2011
I need an Architect around Lekki environs, mail info@spectxs.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by infobut(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
i'm a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Auchi Poly, Auchi, upper credit and very creative, i designed n constructed an answerin machine,i could construct a projector, toy cars and ships, fancy lights, aquariums etc and also av a couple of knwledge in servicing generators. I really nid a job as i just nid a chance to showcase wat talents GOD has bestowed in me. Any useful info shud pls b forwarded to joelism4real@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by panmun: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2011
i need to find an internet business guru in abuja 08036448164 , dmango2001@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by MikkyT1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
pls i am a b.sc holder in industrial and labour relations, really want to know how much lagos state inland revenue service are paying for a start cos my present job is really fruastrating, earn n63,000 per month and resume for 7am and close by 8pm, pls i'll appreciate anyone with any idea. thanks wink wink wink wink
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by headworld: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Our Client, a growing manufacturing company in the FMCG sector requires the service of Male & Female personnel to work as BRAND EXECUTIVE marketing one of her fast moving brand in Lagos.

Male & Female
OND Minimum Qualification
Minimum of 1 year Marketing Experience.
Must be resident in Lagos.
Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV to:

sparkclean71@yahoo.com

Using “BRAND EXECUTIVE & Your Mobile Number ” as the subject of the email. Please also copy and paste your CV as the body of the email. Kindly note that any CV attached will not be processed.

Please note that this opening closes on Tuesday, 4th October, 2011.

Shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview.

Successful candidates will be contacted for training & resumption is immediate.
THANKS
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by teenenny: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2011
I just got this instruction from my boss and tot to share. Please apply timeously.

Our client is an Incorporated Trustee and owns one of the largest private Libraries in Lagos, due to growing demand and increased public interest in joining the membership of the Library. The services of fresh graduates and experienced and result driven personnel are required to fill the following positions:
Job Title: 1. Managers- IT
2. Library Managers

Requirements:
• A good first degree in Humanities or Computer Science from a reputable university
(A degree in English Language/Literature, Library Science or Computer Science is an added advantage).

• A good knowledge of Books

• Age – should be less than 30 years

• Must be computer literate and proficient in typing.

• Must have completed the NYSC Program

Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward detailed CV to teenenny@gmail.com with the Job Title in the subject field.
Please note that CVs received after the 31st of October, 2011 shall not be eligible for short listing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.