Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? (13429 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by jaysean1(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2012
"After rigorous and strict financial, technical and safety audit".......I just wonder how many Nigerians would venture into this airline Again.lipsrsealed
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by justwise(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by playahP(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Flyong without wings has always been ma dream!! I don't mind though!

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by seedord247(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
I will. If they can allow me to fly with keke maruwa. sad

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by redcliff: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Maka why? Mba nu
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
I have said it before, if I have to travel by air,na me and the pilots go siddon for cockpit.I no wan hear any yeye story! I cannot fit shout abeg! undecided

7 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by texbaba1: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bros which akin question be dis nah...fly werrin, na kite ni? Unless them make am 5,000 frm Lagos to abuja wink I fit risk am. Buh seriously tho, na danna today, e fit be aero tomorrow or even arik. God help us.

5 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by DICKtator: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why not?. I expect them to be much more careful than other airline operators because of what they have gone through.
They are on probation I guess
Fly dana, the cheapest way to fly
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by tunapawizzy: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
how i go fly dana? i dey madt.....things hard gan BUT my brother when dere is life dere is hope...

4 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Except they change the name to Dana kabu kabu grin

3 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
The big questions should be 'What really caused dana crash? what are the ways to prevent future occurance and what is the report from the black box that was flown abroad for investigation? typical 9ja govt. propaganda. now it seems our attentions are off the cause of the crash, they gave the dana group bill as usual and lift their suspension? nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by DualCore1: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Dana should be the safest airliner now. I havn't heard of consecutive crashes from same airliner in Nigeria. They have paid their dues tongue

2 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by wellmax(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Anytime, anyday, I will fly Dana Air.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by scholes23(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
hmmm!!!! We dont crack such jokes
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by gramci: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Even with parachute, NO

2 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by kenlash1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
To be candid I ll cos oda airlines ve had crashes but ppl stl fly dem today. its only time ppl ll forget dt dey had bn suspended before
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by norrisman: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Moronic Nigerians. The grounding of the airline was a precautionary measure whilst investigations into the June 3 crash were ongoing. Now the airline has been given a clean bill of health, I see no reason why one shouldnt fly with DANA. If everyone switched airlines after a crash no major airline will exist today as every one of them has had major crashes in their history.

Why are people still flying Air France after its Concorde crash in Paris and Airbus crash ove the Atlantic?

Why are people still flying US Airways after the crash in the Hudson River?

Why are people still flying British Airways after its 777 crash landed at Heathrow. In fact what happened to the 777 enroute from China was no different from what happened on that unfortunate Dana Air flight. The BA 777 plane lost all power but the pilots and passengers just had the good fortune that it happened within a distance in which they could glide to the airport. They barely scaled the airport's perimeter fence.

5 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by adora4u1: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
HELL NO!!! I mean NO! Absolutely NO! What part of NO don't you understand? The N or the O? Not now, not in the future, not in my next life!

5 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by gramci: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
norrisman: Moronic Nigerians. The grounding of the airline was a precautionary measure whilst investigations into the June 3 crash were ongoing. Now the airline has been given a clean bill of health, I see no reason why one shouldnt fly with DANA. If everyone switched airlines after a crash no major airline will exist today as every one of them has had major crashes in their history.

Why are people still flying Air France after its Concorde crash in Paris and Airbus crash ove the Atlantic?

Why are people still flying British Airways after its 777 crash landed at Heathrow. In fact what happened to the 777 enroute from China was no different from what happened on that unfortunate Dana Air flight. The BA 777 plane lost all power but the pilots and passengers just had the good fortune that it happened within a distance in which they could glide to the airport. They barely scaled the airport's perimeter fence.

If you like fly Sosoliso that's your own palaver

2 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by bigsheg(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Me keee?Id rathet take okada to Lagos from Abuja.its a lot SAFER...

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by vanstanzy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
jay_sean: "After rigorous and strict financial, technical and safety audit".......I just wonder how many Nigerians would venture into this airline Again.lipsrsealed

Guy, the damage and dent to Dana Air has been done. Am adventurous, but i wont dare this kind of adventure.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by acidtalk: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
TRUTH BE TOLD YES I WOULD
Two reasons being;

* They have the PRETTIEST AIR HOSTESSES IN NIGERIA
* They give the best snack pack on board.

Dana pretty babes HERE I COME....only me and una on board.

9 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why are nigerians myopic in their sense of reasoning?some of them havent seen a plane on ground,muchmore flying one..whats wrong with flying Dana airline.what happened to Dana,can happen to any of them.all the airline all parade flying coffins...its only God's grace thats keeping one alive on most aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by mat2lock(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fly gini,I still dey fear to fly any airline for Naija,u come talk Dana..... Say what Have they purchased new planes in d last 3months,how much Checks nd repair have they done.... Abegii live sentiments ooo.... I no dey for we are sorry Biko...

1 Like

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by shadeltec: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
On matter of principles I will not patronize Indians, they always cut corners everywhere in the world. They cannot be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
emmmmm. Will think about it
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by vanstanzy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
norrisman: Moronic Nigerians. The grounding of the airline was a precautionary measure whilst investigations into the June 3 crash were ongoing. Now the airline has been given a clean bill of health, I see no reason why one shouldnt fly with DANA. If everyone switched airlines after a crash no major airline will exist today as every one of them has had major crashes in their history.

U are definitely one of those that can not make a full sentence without cursing. Must u call urself a 'mor-on'? Na wa u o!
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by FindOut(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thing is, because of the past accident, Dana air is very likely to become the safest local airline in the country coz they will do everything they possibly can (in an ideal situation) to ensure strict adherence to air safety standards. They've learnt the hard way. For those saying they won't fly Dana again, make them come with rock bottom prices, many of una go sing another tune. Lol. I still think the suspension shouldv gone on for longer though, especially as they've been unofficially indicted. But oh well, lets see what happens. They should even lessen Arik & Aero's burden.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by femmy2010(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Am flying without wings
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by danbosket26(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
God4bid, Tufiakpa, Allah kiyaye, Olorun maje, Ojo kikoh.
Re: After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? by nneh1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Yes i will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.