Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide (2390 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide by DelightTv(f): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2012
Today is the birthday of God's General, Bishop Mike Okonkwo of Trem (The Redeemed Evangelical Mission) Worldwide. Pls help me celebrate this man of God by saying a word of prayer for him where ever u are. God keep him and bless him for us all in Jesus name amen..

Re: Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide by PastorKun(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2012
A real merchandizer of the gospel. I pray that God forgives him for using the gospel to rip off unsuspecting believers.
Re: Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2012
Pastor Kun: A real merchandizer of the gospel. I pray that God forgives him for using the gospel to rip off unsuspecting believers.

The Trinitarians will keep following their idols grin

(1) (Reply)

Can A (bornagain) Christain Hold A Chieftaincy Title ? / Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? / The Graveyard Of Dead Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.