Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56349 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2012
According to what Ghana Celebrities reported, two top Ghanaian celebrities, Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel are at loggerheads with each other over Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince, who may not know that they exist or aware that both ladies are fighting over him after allegedly fathering a child out of wedlock.
It was reported that Mzbel had disclosed to a mutual friend of both celebs about how Yvonne is dying to make Ice Prince notice her and maybe go down low with him. This mutual friend then reportedly told Yvonne about what Mzbel said about Yvonne behind her.

Not happy with the way Mzbel allegedly back-stabbed her, Yvonne was accused of doing what Ruggedman reportedly did to 9ice during their hyped 'fight' by recording her conversation with Mzbel, when she (Mzbel) later reportedly called to apologise for her wrong doing and also explain that the mutual friend had added some spices to exaggerate the real gist to make it look offensive.

The recorded conversation, as reported, was sent out on BlackBerry to some friends by Yvonne, which has reportedly been used as ringtones in Ghana.

It was also reported that Yvonne accused Mzbel of getting jealous of her success and beauty. There have been talks that Yvonne lives with her parents in a rented apartment in Dansoman, Ghana while her over hyped boutique is said to be a cheap 'container shop'.

There are reports that one of the parties has threatened to ruin the career of the other. Will this end here? Maybe when Ice Prince settles the fracas in whatever way he can.

You will recall that not too long ago, there were rumour that Yvonne was in a sizzling romance with 'Kukere' master, Iyanya, which was denied.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18779/29/2-ghanaian-celebs-yvonne-nelson-mzbel-stab-each-ot.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Chanchit: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2012
Make Ice prince too go nack two of them akpako, to settle the mata... Btw i don't even knw them, Op pls help us with their pix.

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by amiskurie(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rudebwoy: According to what Ghana Celebrities reported, two top Ghanaian celebrities, Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel are at loggerheads with each other over Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince, who may not know that they exist or aware that both ladies are fighting over him after allegedly fathering a child out of wedlock.
It was reported that Mzbel had disclosed to a mutual friend of both celebs about how Yvonne is dying to make Ice Prince notice her and maybe go down low with him. This mutual friend then reportedly told Yvonne about what Mzbel said about Yvonne behind her.

Not happy with the way Mzbel allegedly back-stabbed her, Yvonne was accused of doing what Ruggedman reportedly did to 9ice during their hyped 'fight' by recording her conversation with Mzbel, when she (Mzbel) later reportedly called to apologise for her wrong doing and also explain that the mutual friend had added some spices to exaggerate the real gist to make it look offensive.

The recorded conversation, as reported, was sent out on BlackBerry to some friends by Yvonne, which has reportedly been used as ringtones in Ghana.

It was also reported that Yvonne accused Mzbel of getting jealous of her success and beauty. There have been talks that Yvonne lives with her parents in a rented apartment in Dansoman, Ghana while her over hyped boutique is said to be a cheap 'container shop'.

There are reports that one of the parties has threatened to ruin the career of the other. Will this end here? Maybe when Ice Prince settles the fracas in whatever way he can.

You will recall that not too long ago, there were rumour that Yvonne was in a sizzling romance with 'Kukere' master, Iyanya, which was denied. http://m.naij.com/news/7758.html
Mzbel is married to castro,an hiplife artist.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Someone just posted that they stabbed eachothergrin na wa for thos girls o! undecided
I know one day me too will become a star so they can fantasize me.
The God that changed Iyanya`s story will change mine too. #dontlaugh
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by tpia5: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chanchit: ... Btw i don't even knw them, Op pls help us with their pix.

Include ice prince own while you're at it, @ op.

Short bio/s too.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mshewww.wot is so special about ice prince penis sef dat dey want to kill demselves over.smh

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by benkings(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Anoda ghollywood movie.. .

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by RickyRoss1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Most Ghanaian ladies will do anything to have a Nigerian boyfriend r husband. I myself married a pretty Ghanaian and her friends always tell me to take them to Nigeria and hook them up with 9ja men. I dont know what these girls see in Nigerian men? Probably its bc most Nigerian men in Ghana are richer than their Ghana counterparts, and the ghana dudes lack swag and they are mostly short, dark, and poor.

These short Ghana boys hate Nigerians so much because they say Nigerians control their economy and come all the way from Nigeria to phuckk the few beautiful ghana girls. This is why they come here on Nairaland to run their mouths in anger and jealousy.

Mszel is more or less a whoreee, everyone in Ghana knows how cheap she is. Msbel was supposed to marry a 9ja guy few years ago, the sharp 9ja guy dumped her when he discovered the sluutt is dating/ forking plenty other guys. As for Ice Prince, abeg phuckk them bitchesss well well but remember to wear your condommss.

29 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by anonymous6(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rudebwoy: According to what Ghana Celebrities reported, two top Ghanaian celebrities, Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel are at loggerheads with each other over Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince, who may not know that they exist or aware that both ladies are fighting over him after allegedly fathering a child out of wedlock.

You will recall that not too long ago, there were rumour that Yvonne was in a sizzling romance with 'Kukere' master, Iyanya, which was denied. http://m.naij.com/news/7758.html

ridiculous; both may never even get with him after all this
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by sexyglow(f): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
All these spoilt Ghanian girls..they won carry their madness come niger come dey spoil our guys.I beg make them park well for their country oh.meanwhile shebi I hear say the Yvonne girl don married one Chris so wetin she dey find for outside again.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by otumfour(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2012

shocked shocked damn! lies lies lies.......wtf shocked see the word "report" being abused........ grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by otumfour(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Most Ghanaian ladies will do anything to have a Nigerian boyfriend r husband. I myself married a pretty Ghanaian and her friends always tell me to take them to Nigeria and hook them up with 9ja men. I dont know what these girls see in Nigerian men? Probably its bc most Nigerian men in Ghana are richer than their Ghana counterparts, and the ghana dudes lack swag and they are mostly short, dark, and poor.

These short Ghana boys hate Nigerians so much because they say Nigerians control their economy and come all the way from Nigeria to phuckk the few beautiful ghana girls. This is why they come here on Nairaland to run their mouths in anger and jealousy.

Mszel is more or less a whoreee, everyone in Ghana knows how cheap she is. Msbel was supposed to marry a 9ja guy few years ago, the sharp 9ja guy dumped her when he discovered the sluutt is dating/ forking plenty other guys. As for Ice Prince, abeg phuckk them bitchesss well well but remember to wear your condommss.

grin grin grin grin see this boko prick scoring cheap shots wit a fabricated story.....I know this is surely fabricated to get back @ Yvonne Nelson's Nigerian "Airport" tweet grin grin grin

I enjoy better electricity, better tap water, better security and over all a better government.....why I gotta hate on a poor boko infested country man grin grin grin, besides, am taller and finer than ur boko,fat-lipped self ricky r ;Dssgrin grin..... grin grin no wonder both ur men and women dey luv claim me......don get it twisted dude.....Ghanaian men are tall and the new generation are going to be even taller......

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by tpia5: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
why cant this thing called otumfrak be banned?

he really is a nuisance.

never types anything intelligible but must always be running around the forum like a demented hippo.

17 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by otumfour(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
tpia@:
why cant this thing called otumfrak be banned?

he really is a nuisance.

never types anything intelligible but must always be running around the forum like a demented hippo.

grin see u narrating ur life story cheesy.....I bet grin u ain't seen a dick in real life b4 tilapia grin.....no boko nugga touching tht dried up vjay u got down there.....u sound so bitter always.....na my fault say u dey chat walls in real life grin grin grin grin

get tha furk out ma way u boko beetch grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
I know one day and i pray it won`t be too long that Tonto Dike and someone will be fighting over me too....cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
I have noticed that Ghanians always comment whenever something about Ghana is brought to the front page! The last e-fight was about the same Yvonne Nelson and it was up to 20 pages! Damn! This thread is gonna be hot! Where are the ghanians? "Folding my arms and watching anxiously"
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ebamma(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
wetin concern me ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Who is Ice prince again sef?, shey na that oleku guy

Wetin happen to all the men in Ghana? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
another cyber war
9ja vs GH
because of the yvonne b!tch
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
otumfour:

grin see u narrating ur life story cheesy.....I bet grin u ain't seen a dick in real life b4 tilapia grin.....no boko nugga touching tht dried up vjay u got down there.....u sound so bitter always.....na my fault say u dey chat walls in real life grin grin grin grin

get tha furk out ma way u boko beetch grin grin
I would have responded to you.But for the fact that the lady you are attacking called you "thing". That implies you may be a GHANIAN ROBOT after all. But I have only four words for you still; " You have only oil in that big enclosing on your neck called cranium" oh. That was 13 words! Dumb arsse.

15 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by martyns303(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin see this boko prick scoring cheap shots wit a fabricated story.....I know this is surely fabricated to get back @ Yvonne Nelson's Nigerian "Airport" tweet grin grin grin

I enjoy better electricity, better tap water, better security and over all a better government.....why I gotta hate on a poor boko infested country man grin grin grin, besides, am taller and finer than ur boko,fat-lipped self ricky r ;Dssgrin grin..... grin grin no wonder both ur men and women dey luv claim me......don get it twisted dude.....Ghanaian men are tall and the new generation are going to be even taller......
Dude stop trying so hard to measure up.

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Ryabcool(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
kulyie: Mshewww.wot is so special about ice prince penis sef dat dey want to kill demselves over.smh
You wan test northern D.II.c.K? Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
@op and whichever mod brought the topic here.
When i saw 'fight for ice-prince' i thought they were defending him in a war front. I believe in this context it should be 'fight over ice prince'.
Anway@topic
In Ghana you are either extremely beautiful ( Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah etc) or extremely ugly. No in-betweens. The two ladies in question belong to different categories but i won't say which.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Dondav(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
F*ck... They are both fugly... I can't have an ugly girl fighting over me.. Talkless of two!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nonybb: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nonybb: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Why wouldnt the OP ban this fuc.king-ugly-looking obnoxious otumfuck?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by kaiye007: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
otumfour:

Guy u are smoothcrime..be careful i will block ur new user name again.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Amya(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
The topic is misleading. It's still unto dem say dem say levels. They are fighting because of amebo and gbegborun simples.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.