Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Huge Profit From Rice Business This December-cup Of Rice Is N60 In Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Profit From Rice Business This December-cup Of Rice Is N60 In Portharcourt (1558 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / U Can Make Money From Rice Biz / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huge Profit From Rice Business This December-cup Of Rice Is N60 In Portharcourt by emmykk(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Rice and garri are the major stable food in Nigeria.But the consumption of rice is very high and is increasing,many families,hotels,occasion etc cannot do without rice, specially younger generation.

How then can one key into this business and make huge profit from this business this septemper-December rush hour?and any other time .

if you have huge sum of money laying idle or looking for a business to start or want to grow little capital to millions this info is for you.
i work as warehouse supervisor in one of stalliongroup rice warehouse in port harcourt,rivers state.The company import rice from thailand,india and brazil.[b]The india rice is currently available [/b]and greedy businessmen are stocking their warehouse for December and beyond.one important advantage of rice business is that is not a perishable goods and the more it stay the better,you can either sell in bags or break bulk and sell to retailer and all these wheelbarrow guys you see around.
As a warehouse personnel in my company i can give you the steps to take to purchase our rice from our warehouse in port harcourt from anywhere in nigeria with logicsic support.Am expecting those mainly in the niger delta and Eastern nigeria to key into this secret lucrative business that never came to your mind.my profit is hinged on staff purchase price that is different from standard customer's price.only seriously people should call me at 08067704237 or visit www.stalliongroup.com to make your decisions

Re: Huge Profit From Rice Business This December-cup Of Rice Is N60 In Portharcourt by emmykk(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
here is another time to start rice business,soon our india rice will be available before the year runs out

(1) (Reply)

Formation Of A Company In Nigeria / Who Else Wants Learn How To Make Money From Nairaland(a Must Read) / !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.