Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo (20087 Views)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by 46arcadez(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
I neva likd tat & wil neva lik, tat is 4 pple dat v scars & eczema, not 4 clean flesh. Is lik i'm 4getn somtin; how much is a cup of garri?
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
I want to get an arrow tattooed on my gbola with a neon sign saying obo dun
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by greatgod2012(f): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2012
thank God i dont like tatoo
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
My younger brother is a well known tattoo artist, so you know he is FULL of tats lol and I have a few of my own. smiley

So far neither of us have gotten sick or had any infections and yes I just might get another. I put my trust and faith in God so really I am glad to have read the risks but I know who I trust in.
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: I want to get an arrow tattooed on my gbola with a neon sign saying obo dun

lol.
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Chiopatra: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aphrygian: If ur body is tattoed in osun state u are doomed.cos the fear of the swift action squad is jst d begining of wisdom.but soldier no they beat gaari squad 4 here o.
wat are u saying
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Banjoramos(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Kamanda: comment cela affecte le prix du gari sur le marché? smiley

Non, le prix du garri c'est la meme chose... Et c'est terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible / COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening / Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.