Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? (18977 Views)

How Should One Apply For A Job Through An Email? / did any one apply for dis post and how is it? / Orient Petroleum and Refining Company Is Presently Recruiting In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
sashaa:
at the refinery? So, they are accepting c.v's then
I love you
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
ijebu_garri:

Do you know Andy Uba?
no, but i can give u my c.v to give to him if u do cheesy
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva:
I love you
kiss kiss
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
basisop: On the career page, to select country only India and USA are the available option.
you folo me see am
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Usokristi: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Can dis be really true I'm very much interested I have searched their website but I couldn't make anytin out of it Pls can anyone help me out I'm ready 4 any type of work so far it is Orient pet
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Osiris211: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
I'd go for the cleaner job, which is by far more honourable than being a Yahoo Yahoo common thief like you.

cleaner job is an eyesore to you guys in the east but you don't have problem with taking hard drugs to China or Brazil. Irony!

By the way this is rhino.

afam4eva:
Orient petroleum needs cleaners, do you mind? What they need is just someone with common sense. I hope you fit the bill.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Afam4eva(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Osiris.211:
I'd go for the cleaner job, which is by far more honourable than being a Yahoo Yahoo common thief.

cleaner job is an eyesore to you guys in the east but you don't have problem with taking hard drugs to China or Brazil. Irony!

By the way this is rhino.

Ok, you've passed you first test by accepting to be a cleaner. Now the second test seeks to know if you have common sense. I just hope you pass the second test because having interacted with you on this forum, i don't think you can score more than 20%. But there's nothing God cannot do. Just keep believing in him and just maybe you'll score 40% and be among the people that will be polishing the shoes of the cleaners. At least half bread is better than none. And half Agege bread is enough for a dunce like yourself. Congrats Bro.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Osiris211: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Bros, some of us employ graduates with several years of experience .

They always greet me with the following words "Good morning, sir!"

afam4eva:
Ok, you've passed you first test by accepting to be a cleaner. Now the second test seeks to know if you have common sense. I just hope you pass the second test because having interacted with you on this forum, i don't think you can score more than 20%. But there's nothing God cannot do. Just keep believing in him and just maybe you'll score 40% and be among the people that will be polishing the shoes of the cleaners. At least half bread is better than none. And half Agege bread is enough for a dunce like yourself. Congrats Bro.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Osiris.211:
Bros, some of us employ graduates with several years of experience .

They always greet me with the following words "Good morning, sir!"

What graduates are you employing again? Do they go to school to become shoemaker again?
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Osiris211: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Shoemaker is very bad in the east, but 380 out of 400 Nigerians on death row in Malaysian prison are from Anambra state. Shoemaker or drug pusher? The choice is yours!

afam4eva:
What graduates are you employing again? Do they go to school to become shoemaker again?
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by dutchkay(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
rumour mongers may una easy abeg
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by waters2012: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Is Orient pet quoted on NSE? How come the link has plc in it? Did someone smileysay he say only USA and INDIA? Let's confirm its the anambra orient, so we don't mislead folks. Peace!
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Ozonna(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Antivirus92: It's for the igbos and igbos alone!

Nwanne, dis kind of thinking won't lead us anywhere. 2 of my childhood friends r working in OANDO,Yoruba owned firm. I bet you the bestmen/women'll get critical jobs @ Orient irrespective of the tribe cos its a private company.

Biko,help reduce dis E-tribal war here on NL

1 Like

Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by LoaditeDOTcom: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
sashaa: I hear recruitment is on for the orient petroleum company already commissioned by the president in Anambra state. Please who has an idea of how to apply for employment in the said coy?
if Kogi state Govt here u!!! Dem go vex o... Because na dem carry d oil wey anambra dey refine
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2012
They collected applications for that job since 2010 though no interview has been conducted.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Osiris.211:
Shoemaker is very bad in the east, but 380 out of 400 Nigerians on death row in Malaysian prison are from Anambra state. Shoemaker or drug pusher? The choice is yours!

Lol just like you re loosing in the argument, you now
need something to hold unto! Calling anambra into
ur talk with another person just shows who you are! A C..U.NT! Ediot!
And if someone attack you on this you will find another defence stupidity to hide ur shame and maybe scream IIgbo! Surprisingly you say you hire ppl LOL, who will believe that shit! Even a fellow tribalist though may support you but knows in the back of his mind that u are aLIAR! Or else you mean you hire motorpark agberos/touts!! That will be considerable cos you sound like typical one! Never swallow a shame but looks for something to hold unto even if it's cobweb! EZi!
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by adingo: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2012
I ‎​ a♏ in Anambra at the moment, will make more findings as of if its true because  ‎​ a♏ also intrested...
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Favben(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2012
A number of technicalities still being put together around orient and agreements with host states should make it easy to realise that official recruitment processes is not taking place just yet...

@op : what's ur source? No concrete source, I only manufacture smokes without fire

Just saying...
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Dainfamous: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2012
very soon
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by hurricaneChris: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2012
A very reliable source (member Anambra houz of assembly) i have who is also my uncle's frnd in Club25 gave me information:
''orient has been collecting cv's sinx 2011, buh dia ar lot considerations to d people Anambra and Kogi. 60% will be frm Anambra and Kogi wile d remaning 40% will be frm oda parts nigeria....and also based on recommendations''

guys me think that d jobs have been occupied already.....any publicity for application na wash!
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
^^^ chai!! shocked
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by ignis: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
Usokristi: Can dis be really true I'm very much interested I have searched their website but I couldn't make anytin out of it Pls can anyone help me out I'm ready 4 any type of work so far it is Orient pet
Can you be washing our toilet fo us?
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
sashaa:
stay there and be feeling

Feeling for what? Wen d said oil is from my community. Indigenes first before anyone #bear dat in mind
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
spiritfada:

Feeling for what? Wen d said oil is from my community. Indigenes first before anyone #bear dat in mind
lol, and cvs have been flying over ur head. Anyway, it aint just about being an indigene. U must have somthing to offer too.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by jovoodoo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
From what i heard from Anambra, the recruitment ended in july.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by ignis: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
sashaa:
lol, and cvs have been flying over ur head. Anyway, it aint just about being an indigene. U must have somthing to offer too.
Sashaa, do you know if he is good in washing toilet or cutting grass? Is that not offerable?
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
^^ thats something to offer, alright wink.
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by sashaa(f): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2013
still on the matter
Re: Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? by Dollarjunkie: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2013
sashaa: still on the matter

Back to the matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Before You Take That Job, See This / Academic And Non-academic Vacancies At University Of Osun (uniosun) / 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.