Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. (4619 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Free Admission Application To Study At Uk Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Lutobi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hi all... lets rub minds together... Nigerians in Kamloops and those hoping to study at Thompson Rivers University or the whole Vancouver, BC area, lets get to meet here wink
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by stevencurrency: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
How much is there tuition fee. Pls
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Lutobi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
stevencurrency: How much is there tuition fee. Pls
depends on d course... im doing a pgd and its 3 semesters... costing 7500 dolls per semester
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by khermmie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Holla, I'm actually awaiting my medicals, going to TRU,kamloops, would like to know how far you have gone with yours....also resuming in winter 2013.
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Lutobi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
khermmie: Holla, I'm actually awaiting my medicals, going to TRU,kamloops, would like to know how far you have gone with yours....also resuming in winter 2013.

Hi... Still waiting for medical callup as well.. Submitted applications on 3rd august and mailed them today as regards application. They replied that my application is on queue and i would be contacted when appropriate.. Tracking and hyper tracking don tire me ooo
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by khermmie(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yh....feel frustrated already, it is well, we'll all get there IJN....Amen!
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Lutobi(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2012
khermmie: Yh....feel frustrated already, it is well, we'll all get there IJN....Amen!

amen
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by osexce: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
hello guys, i submitted application to TRU, I am hoping to get the admission. There are several things i really want to clear up in my head. Please if there is anyone of you that can reach me please do lets talk. my email is me2flex@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by ifegy: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
osexce:
hello guys, i submitted application to TRU, I am hoping to get the admission. There are several things i really want to clear up in my head. Please if there is anyone of you that can reach me please do lets talk. my email is me2flex@yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by BoystoMen: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear All,

Its a great privilege to be in this forum as am a new member on this platform. I was given a Conditional Offer of Admission into Thompson rivers University to study MBA, after meeting the requisite requirement as a condition for Acceptance letter, my payment is still yet to be seen by the school. I did a Form A transfer on the 3rd of March 2018 but the school is still saying they are yet to see my payment. Please what can I do in this instance. I have send them the Telex copy for confirmation still they are insisting that until they see the payment they cannot give me Acceptance Letter. It is close to a month that this payment was made and was given the Telex copy for confirmation by the Bank.

I paid an equivalent of 2million plus for the first semester, it is not a small money to joke with in this hard time.

Your suggestion and advice from the experience members will be appreciated.

regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Ebiwalo101: 9:03am On May 09, 2018
Boysto try contact maple education for assistant. You can reach me on 07039164630. I just applied and it's for winter 2019[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by sillyking: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Any new student going to TRU Kamloops here?
Can we link up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Audrey1111: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
sillyking:
Any new student going to TRU Kamloops here?
Can we link up?

Holla

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by Crystalng: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Hi I am going to Kamloops too, inbox lets connect
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by TOSM: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Hi guys, as a future student of Kamloops looking for accommodation, what would you advise me to do pls?
Re: Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. by abachaijay: 5:45pm On Jan 08
Hello Everyone!

I hope this message finds you safe and sound.

I was recently granted a study permit to kick start my Master's degree program at Thompson Rivers University, Canada.

I would like to expand my social capital by connecting through this forum with all men and women of good will on how best to prepare for my sojourn to Kamloops British Columbia.

Any valuable advise in the areas of studying, accomodations, work etc will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

1538 Nigerians Die In Road Accidents In Three Months - NBS / How Can One Join The US Marines / Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.