Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland (4250 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
The thread should rightly read How Jesoul uses Anti mac threads to discredit Islam:

I start, I have often wonder why one moderator would let threads criticizing another moderator, and yet would not even tolerate such if done to her! This applies to jesoul, when uncle lagosshia broke laws he ran to the religion section and made a huge cry yet she let it, then one could understand and say she did so out of pity for the chap's condition, but latter frosbel came up with his, mcdaddy repeatedly, nakash now have done his . . . It goes on and on and on, I am not here to defend mac, rather I am trying to point out that hidden fanaticism of Jesoul is as dangerous as frosbel lies and extremisim! I decided to read her post and understand what point she is coming from and eurika, she has been all this while pointing Mac's banning of erring individuals on the back of "Islamic" intolerance and muslim refusal to accomodate non muslims!

Yet these are damned lies! Lies that would intimidate the devils ingenueity in misleading mankind by lying! All this while, she has even refused to ask complainants what they did and how it violated NL laws, rather she sympathise with them and say something like, well they do not accomodate others etc. This lady feigns ignorance of NL laws that makes merely anonying a moderator a banable offense! She forgot to attack Seun for making laws that makes moderators unevenly powerful rather she prefers blaming muslims, in fact she lies again and say Seun is powerless and can do little when in fact he made laws that can simply lead to someone's banning for no reason or any "reason". Now she again restate the myth that seun was threatened to create the islamic section rather! Yet we ask does it make sense for Seun to fear like that! If muslims threatened to close nl so that we can start our own forum, would he close his hustle (NL)? No, so this talk of threat is just a ruse, the real reason I believe is that due to intense rivalry between muslims and christians, Seun opined that opening a section particularly for muslims would rid the forum of this rivalry and at the same save him from loosing muslims (economics) coz it is only common sense where u are not welcomed u leave! This my brodas and sisters is the real reason!

My point, Islam is being attaked (this poor dudes are serious, they need to learn from those who spend billions in attacking Islam) on a fraudulent lie like the Seun issue, it is high time we remind these people to use some reasoning and wonder what would happen if any fool on the internet threatened u, u would be a fool to accept such threat (many have lied they would send SSS to me). Seun made the Islamic section because it made economic sense and solved more problems than create an exclusive zone for muslims!

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1039641/banned-again-islam-section

The above. Is the thread that shows the cheap propaganda being done!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
It would have made more sense not to have included my name in such a thread about non-muslims attacking Islam.when I opened my thread asking for the creation of a new religious section,since Mac was being bias in my view,I opened my thread in the religion section because I was unfairly banned in the Islam section while a *[EDITED OUT]* like yourself who does not represent Islam in anyway with your e-agbero behaviour was let free by Mac.

Secondly I don't understand the connection between non-muslims attacking Islam and JeSoul promoting dissent or views against the person of Mac.I personally have stood up over time to ensure the religion section stop its anti-Islam threads which were insulting and provocative.ofcourse because of your sectarian flare borne out of ignorance on Shia Islam you one sidedly have cited my reaction to non-muslims who insult Prophet Muhammad (sa),by me using similar words against them.you made me look devilish while you made rude ones like 'frosbel' and 'plappville' victims;now you want to defend Islam against their likes.smh! I wonder if only you have the monopoly to defend Islam and the holy Prophet (sa).I have once made the religion section an anti-christianity forum because of how they were insulting Islam.if you have a problem with anti-Islam threads,we all do.and threads about Islam are meant to be in the Islam section and not in the religion forum.so JeSoul or whoever should make sure those threads are moved to the Islam section where they can be locked or deleted.

However threads that got to do with JeSoul tolerating opposing views against Mac have nothing to do with threads attacking Islam.this is personal and shouldn't be mixed with the anti-Islam threads.Mac doesn't represent me or muslims nor Islam any more than George W. Bush does.he is here to do a job and would be judged on his work.

I do acknowledge the fact that the Islam section have become more Islamic and conducive for muslims generally since Mac was made moderator.however he is far from perfect and atimes miscalculate and reveal his concealed prejudice or partiality especially his Sunni fanaticism-even when/if done unconsciously.

Promoting Islam or supporting it should in no way be tied to defending anyone or cheering for an individual against another.Islam is perfect but people are not.so if you want to cheer for Mac do that on the basis of JeSoul's purported unfair attitude towards Mac.if you want to oppose provocative threads to insult Islam,you can do that by opposing those threads and campaigning against JeSoul for allowing Islam related threads in the religion section when they should be moved to the Islam forum.

*Offensive to moderator*
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2012
sad Vedaxcool and lagosShia, you guys should stop fighting and get along please. Can't we all belong to different sects without hating each other and calling each other names?cry

I agree though, that JeSoul is a hypocrite that supports the trolls starting threads here and she speaks against Muslims whether the situation calls for it or not. I read her hypocrite post on the main board where she was talking about how Muslims are not receptive to others and so on and so forth and supporting that programmed troll robot called nakash without bothering to find out whether his claims of being treated unfairly are true, the whole time pretentiously trying to sound like an unbiased goody-two-shoes.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 5:03am On Sep 07, 2012
@Fellis, I had to slightly modify your post, please take it easy and watch the language especially as a Muslim and as a lady.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2012
^Sorry.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2012
fellis: ^Sorry.

No wahala.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2012
fellis: sad Vedaxcool and lagosShia, you guys should stop fighting and get along please. Can't we all belong to different sects without hating each other and calling each other names?cry

I agree though, that JeSoul is a hypocrite that supports the trolls starting threads here and she speaks against Muslims whether the situation calls for it or not. I read her hypocrite post on the main board where she was talking about how Muslims are not receptive to others and so on and so forth and supporting that programmed troll robot called nakash without bothering to find out whether his claims of being treated unfairly are true, the whole time pretentiously trying to sound like an unbiased goody-two-shoes.

Tank u jare, it is very mind boggling that she uses people problems to promote how own gruse against Islam, all the time pretending to be concerned about the person plight! My own is don't blame Islam for the laws Seun sat down and formulate to promote his business venture. More anonying is after these people cry she does not aid their case because she knows clearly what the law says and how easy it is for anyone to get banned! On lagosshia, u need not waste ur time, shias naturally side with the kafir when it serves their interest, I no time called him names rather he is the one calling me all sorts of names for pointing out how jesoul had used him in her propaganda against Islam. On, nl standard laws state problems with mods should be done privately, that is even JeSoul has no power to entertain complaints against mac on the religion section yet she flouts this laws because it serves her larger interest and that is the point I am making. Even in the said thread lagosshia opened the best she could do for him was to first blame muslims for the existence of d Islamic section and then say oh sorry I can't find anything wrong with what mac do, oh that was cruel, used his tears to gain maximum propaganda and then denied him and deported his thread after milking it of its' propaganda value against islam. So also is nakash own, I will still visit the thread and question her on what the standard practice of nl is when it comes to dealing with moderators, her stunts would be used against her!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2012
@LagosShia, please remove the word "Lunatic" from your post or I will be forced to hide it.

Thank you.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
vedaxcool:
On lagosshia, u need not waste ur time, shias naturally side with the kafir when it serves their interest,

You're mistaking your arrogant and ignorant self for a Shia.here is a reminder:

https://www.nairaland.com/715816/what-bible-says-mohammed-peace/1#11604498

Iran and Syria are being persecuted by the entire world including Sunni traitors in Saudi,Jordan,Qatar,Egypt and Turkey because Iran and Bashar al-Assad to be precise stand with the palestinian people who are mostly Sunnis.if the Shia are traitors,combined with the rogues in the Sunni arab world,the palestinian cause would have being dead.

Anyways I don't expect appreciation or understanding from your likes,especially a Sunni with salafist/wahhabi fanaticism.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
^

Pls take ur sunni and shia brouhaha out of this thread! Tank u!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Pls take ur sunni and shia brouhaha out of this thread! Tank u!

No problem.try and learn how to use 'full-stop' next time.someone adviced you that-may be-literally.I am advicing you figuratively.

You're welcome!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2012
grin
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2012
Update:

It seems quite easy to entertain complaints against others and much difficult to entertain complaints against oneself, JeSoul cannot bring herself to answer questions, rather she has resulted in hiding behind mcdaddy and manmuswac and thanking the kid for defending her!

I intend to continue exposing her inconsistency and dishonesty until she is willing to change or atleast minimize her closet fanaticisim!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2012
www.nairaland.com/916789/seun-mukina-jesoul-manmustwac-jenwitemi

Here is the thread that JeSoul showed how tolerant she is to criticism and warning the OP to use the complaint thread to make his complaints about moderator! The question is where is honesty and fear of God? Where is her commitment to freedom of speech? Oh! freedom to criticize is only applicable when u want to complain about mac! So that she can use it to label muslims. Now that is pathetic, behaving like potbellied politician, who believes in freedom when it suit their interest!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
@mac, i believe mod have the 'power' to modify post, instead of hiding lagosshia post because of the word he use, you can do what you did to fellis post to it. Just an observation.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
olawalebabs: @mac, i believe mod have the 'power' to modify post, instead of hiding lagosshia post because of the word he use, you can do what you did to fellis post to it. Just an observation.

In theory yes. However, different people have different thinking patterns and personality. I knew Fellis wouldn't mind, I modified her post. I am sure LagosShia doesn't want me modifying his posts. Hence, I advise him to do it himself. He fails to do that, I do my duty. It is that simple and not complicated at all.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2012
olawalebabs: @mac, i believe mod have the 'power' to modify post, instead of hiding lagosshia post because of the word he use, you can do what you did to fellis post to it. Just an observation.

What's with the obsession with LagosShia?

Can you please tell me the "word" I use? Please tell me so that I don't use it again.

As for modifying posts,usually mods do when someone uses vulgar terms and not for stating opposing views that hurt your skin deep.

Anyways I still don't understand what I got to with this thread.some pigs are trying hard to drag my name into the mud.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2012
LagosShia:

What's with the obsession with LagosShia?

Can you please tell me the "word" I use? Please tell me so that I don't use it again.

This is the word

maclatunji: @LagosShia, please remove the word "Lunatic" from your post or I will be forced to hide it.

Thank you.

LagosShia:

Anyways I still don't understand what I got to with this thread.some pigs are trying hard to drag my name into the mud.

Next time, be more cautious the type of word you use. on a final note,DON'T DON'T and DON'T cross my path or else....... grin
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
olawalebabs:
This is the word

Honestly,I didn't see Mac's post.but Mac is becoming increasingly funny.he wants to hide my post for calling Vedaxcool a "lunatic"? As in seriously,how many posts of Vedaxcool has he hid for using much worse words? This forum and moderating is becoming a joke.you honestly don't apply the laws only when it suit you and you turn a blind eye against those who cheer for you.yes Mac has done well to some extent but he should try to be consistent with his laws and applying them.

Next time, be more cautious the type of word you use. on a final note,DON'T DON'T and DON'T cross my path or else....... grin

Or else what? You'd tell Mac to ban me? Get out!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
^ I don't need third party to deal with anybody here, am up to the task myself
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
LagosShia:

Honestly,I didn't see Mac's post.but Mac is becoming increasingly funny.he wants to hide my post for calling Vedaxcool a "lunatic"? As in seriously,how many posts of Vedaxcool has he hid for using much worse words? This forum and moderating is becoming a joke.you honestly don't apply the laws only when it suit you and you turn a blind eye against those who cheer for you.yes Mac has done well to some extent but he should try to be consistent with his laws and applying them.

Or else what? You'd tell Mac to ban me? Get out!

I received a complaint about your post. I act whenever I receive a complaint from you as well. Report any offensive post to moderators, there's no need to turn that into drama.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
olawalebabs: ^ I don't need third party to deal with anybody here, am up to the task myself

No fighting!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
maclatunji:

I received a complaint about your post. I act whenever I receive a complaint from you as well. Report any offensive post to moderators, there's no need to turn that into drama.

There are times I have reported Vedaxcool's posts in particular for insulting an entire community and calling the Shia names,but you did nothing! Don't be two faced.do not legalize insults in the forum only when it makes you happy!

As much as I support your stated aim to sanitize the forum and I admit the situation has improved,I am urging you to be transparent and consistent.

Henceforth you have my consent to edit my posts where you deem it offensive.but you have to do that with transparency.let me give you an example.here is an offensive statement:

"You're a big FOOL".

Here is an example of how you can edit with transparency and no one would accuse you of tampering with anyone's post:

"You're a big [EDITED OUT]".

then you can leave a note that the post has been edited by you because you find it offensive.you can also make bold and use red or blue color for "[EDITED OUT]".

So please do that and edit my post and unhide because the OP chose to rub my name in the mud with his campaign against the non-muslims.I have the right to defend myself.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
olawalebabs: ^ I don't need third party to deal with anybody here, am up to the task myself

Try me! Na amebo dey worry you.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
LagosShia:

There are times I have reported Vedaxcool's posts in particular for insulting an entire community and calling the Shia names,but you did nothing! Don't be two faced.do not legalize insults in the forum only when it makes you happy!

As much as I support your stated aim to sanitize the forum and I admit the situation has improved,I am urging you to be transparent and consistent.

Henceforth you have my consent to edit my posts where you deem it offensive.but you have to do that with transparency.let me give you an example.here is an offensive statement:

"You're a big FOOL".

Here is an example of how you can edit with transparency and no one would accuse you of tampering with anyone's post:

"You're a big [EDITED OUT]".

then you can leave a note that the post has been edited by you because you find it offensive.you can also make bold and use red or blue color for "[EDITED OUT]".

So please do that and edit my post and unhide because the OP chose to rub my name in the mud with her campaign against the non-muslims.I have the right to defend myself.

You don't tell me how to modify. It is either you accept or you don't accept. I will unhide it for you to adjust it appropriately. If you don't, I will just hide it again.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
maclatunji:

You don't tell me how to modify. It is either you accept or you don't accept. I will unhide it for you to adjust it appropriately. If you don't, I will just hide it again.

Lol.thanks for giving me the privilege to be a moderator and handing your power to me.I have edited that post and done so in a transparent manner.hopefully you learn for next time.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
LagosShia:

Try me! Na amebo dey worry you.
know something, i can't lower myself to start e fight with you on nairaland, let's meet outside (offline) and deal with issue in a mature way (though you lack it). Moreover people like you don't deserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Sallah Is Celebrated In Sokoto Today / Hunting In The Sacred Months / Yoruba Greetings In Romadhan -must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.