Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. (1486 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / How To Eat Meat In Public? / Make Your Food Your Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by topecole: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
To most of us, some food are 'concortion' while to our parent, siblings,relatives and spouse, it is nyc. Wat are they?
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by atbaby: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gala, i hate gala because, i don't know the ingredients that is inside the roll.
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by kokoa2008(f): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Anything with mayonaise ack!
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Bibol(f): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
This may sound weird but mine is Pap! Pap!! Pap!!! Everyone in my family loves pap but i can't just stand the sight undecided
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nnekacherry: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2012
Pap and bitterleaf soup...
Oh how i hate bitterleaf soup..
I can prepare it but I'm simply not crazy about it..
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by painite: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Bibol: This may sound weird but mine is Pap! Pap!! Pap!!! Everyone in my family loves pap but i can't just stand the sight undecided
Seconded makes me sick
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Ariyke: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2012
my family enjoy eating eba bt i cant
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by tolex34(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
Amala
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by CrazyMan(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
Snail...
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
African salad
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
~vicky~:
African salad
whats African salad, vicky?
I'll love to taste
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Am an all rounder.I eat anything edible. cool
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:

whats African salad, vicky?
I'll love to taste

coola typical native food from the Eastern part of Nigeria (igbo)called "ugba" in my native language

berem: Am an all rounder.I eat anything edible. cool

lol reminds me of my course mate in school
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2012
~vicky~:

[color=#006600] coola typical native food from the Eastern part of Nigeria (igbo)called "ugba" in my native language

Oya.. don't waste time. lets go to the kitchen.. .. ..

*salivating*
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:

Oya.. don't waste time. lets go to the kitchen.. .. ..

*salivating*

lol..are you serious
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2012
~vicky~:

lol..are you serious

very serious dear
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2012
alright *frowns* how can i cook what i cant eat sad
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
oh dear.. am sorry, we'll work it out together..

all I need is instruction and steps. cheesy cheesy
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
alright then..lets go to the kitchen wink

start with the ingredients
Abacha | 3 handfuls
Ugba | 2 cups
Palm Oil | 30 cl
Powdered Potash (food tenderizer) | 2 tablespoons
Fish | Mackerel/Dry Fish/Stockfish
1 large Onion
Salt and dry pepper (to taste)
Crayfish | 2 handfuls
2 Stock cubes (Maggi/Knorr)
1 teaspoon ground Ehu seeds (Calabash Nutmeg)
Garden Eggs and garden eggs leaves
3 Fresh Utazi leaves
any cow skin of your choice wink

Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
yummy . . .yummy. . . yum! yum!

food is R E A D Y!!

cheesy
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
how to prepare
- Prepare a jar of hot water, soak the abacha flakes if it is dry, but if wet, don't soak. Wash your ingredients properly. Grind the fresh pepper, green pepper, maggi, crayfish, potash (gypsum/akanwụ), 2 bulbs of onions. altogether in a mortar, using a pestle. Empty a big kitchen spoonfull of oil into the grinded mixture, and stir it very well, until the colour turns a bit yellowish. Note:-The potash is responsible for the colour change. Now that the colour have changed, slice the remaining bulbs of onions and the vegetables, keep it aside in a flat plate. Empty the mixture in the mortar into the empty big kitchen bowl. Wash the mortar and pestle. Note:- Hot water and red oil should be added according to the quantity of the abacha flakes available. Now that the mixture is in the big bowl, stir it very well, then empty the abacha flakes into it. Stir it very well this time. Add to your taste, the sliced onions and vegetables(garden eggs and leaves) with your fish and crayfish into the mixture and stir. As you finished mixing it, add any cow skin of your choice to it
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
wow! ! ! what a great woman you are!

The food is so on point!! tasting yummy with sweet aroma!
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:
wow! ! ! what a great woman you are!

The food is so on point!! tasting yummy with sweet aroma!

smiley thanks
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Rick9(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Rick9 NAIRALAND EMPEROR: .
Akpu of courx. I cant stand the smell. W.t.f
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Bibol: This may sound weird but mine is Pap! Pap!! Pap!!! Everyone in my family loves pap but i can't just stand the sight undecided
painite: Seconded makes me sick
Thirded, makes me wanna puke.
Re: Food Your Family Members Love To Eat Which Irritates You. by dominique(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
What my family calls 'pancakes' is soooo disgusting tongue. gash!!! I remember those days growing up when i went hungry because i couldn't eat that stuffcry. They prepare it by mixing flour with water and salt, sugar, pepper, seasoning, onions and fish/crayfish *pukes* embarassed tongue. I keep telling them to stop calling that ish pancakes and find another name for it.

(1) (Reply)

Barbecue, Meat And Fish Kebab For All Events / 15 Amazing Things You Never Knew Cucumber Could Do! / Free Training On Cake And Events Decoration In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.