Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do We Have 'nigerian Dream?' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have 'nigerian Dream?' (663 Views)

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories / Nigerian Government Should Require White People To Have Nigerian Degrees. Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have 'nigerian Dream?' by Joey82(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2012
In the other discussion, https://www.nairaland.com/1040214/bill-clintons-speech-2012-dnc
the op was trying to compare Bill Clinton's speech with that of GEJ's promises and how it suited the 'Nigerian dream'.
I was surprised as to whether we have a dream in Nigeria at all and i tried to ask but nobody responded.
Help me out folks, will like to know if there is anything like that of we can as well start forging the nigerian dream in here.
Re: Do We Have 'nigerian Dream?' by bigass(f): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2012
That all men will have access to cassava bread
Re: Do We Have 'nigerian Dream?' by Joey82(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2012
bigass: That all men will have access to cassava bread
lol, that's so small now

(1) (Reply)

NEMA Donates Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kogi State / Fg Alone Cannot Solve Insecurity- Maku / Rivers ACN Calls For UNIPORT Vc’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.