Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria (23511 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / Tobi Phillips Clinched World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Title In Grand Style / Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2012
Pictures of World Miss University Nigeria 2011

Registration is currently going for the New Queen.

You can visit : www.wmunoc.net for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2012
This is not the Miss university Nigeria that i know of. I will post the pictures of the just concluded Miss University Africa in less than 24 hours.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Temismith(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2012
Miss university as in, na she attend lectures pass abi ow sef?:/

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by holyvirgin: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2012
professor_garri: she's looks so garriculated into the peripheral of the bilingual robobo for the swazila buhaha reaching into the bombastic element of zamolingula
na d babe dy confusion u like this?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by tnktosin(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2012
professor_garri: she's looks so garriculated into the peripheral of the bilingual robobo for the swazila buhaha reaching into the bombastic element of zamolingula
U sure are taking too much of.....'u know what'
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2012

Are you related to Hon Patrick Obahiagbon?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Tedpgrass: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2012
Moderators, sir or madam

WHY is this on the front-page pleeeassse??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by 1stMate: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2012
Temismith: Miss university as in, na she attend lectures pass abi ow sef?:/
That got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by amijid2012(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2012
I wil lyk 2 c miss Maiduguri *miss boko haram* grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by dnawah(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Sorry poster is she Miss or Mrs.this one dont reach 30+ o!see her face nawa o!dis job wey no dey self!well husband dey na!(haba mandam u r not getting any younger o!even if u reduceded ur age to 20-)
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Johnsinia(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2012
She is beautiful bt i hope she takes her study serious.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
No beach wear.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Tedpgrass:

Moderators, sir or madam

WHY is this on the front-page pleeeassse??

See question o. Lwkmd. Are you new to nairaland? Don't you know that anything can be posted on the front page in recent times? Don't you know that silly pictures are front page worthy materials? You are asking moderators why it is on the front page. Lol. Let's wait for them to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by nosagold(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Does she dring Garry cahil? Dat chelsea defender
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by masterpiecer(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Temismith: Miss university as in, na she attend lectures pass abi ow sef?:/

LWKMD4H!!! grin grin grin
if u ask me, na who i go ask?lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2012
The level of vulGARRIty being witnessed in dis GEJ days is alarming. In the days of PRESIDENT SHEHU SHAGARRI a girl like that will be thinking more of how to make 1st class.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2012
amijid2012: I wil lyk 2 c miss Maiduguri *miss boko haram* grin
lwtmbfhwidonsduyrte
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2012
your name fit put me belle with yeye laugh
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by goldenguy29(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2012
1 day go com wen dem go say dem dey cotest 4 miss carry over, abeg mak ppl stop waste our time. 4 dis last edition of miss world, wetin be our position sef?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nicholaxz: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2012
Na hm be say,Na hijarb she go take wrap body come the show.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by masterpiecer(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2012
the.game:
lwtmbfhwidonsduyrte

translateangry
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Lalaska(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2012
please whats the meaning meaning of "World Miss University Nigeria"? That sounds confusing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by woky: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2012
c as ha mouth b like basket mouth yash...lols
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by MMM2(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2012
Op

Can I register undecided
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by nosagold(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2012
This post is hidden
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by tjskii(f): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2012
Na wa o,all sorts of pageants sha
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by tnktosin(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2012
the.game:
lwtmbfhwidonsduyrte
meaning?
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by waja(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva: This is not the Miss university Nigeria that i know of. I will post the pictures of the just concluded Miss University Africa in less than 24 hours.
. What if U fail to do so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out / Visa Application: Mistake On Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.