Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (2953 Views)

. / . / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2012
Re: . by databoy247(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nice FB App
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: . by ojochidem(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
I have always tried to create an account on E-topup.com.ng but it always returns an error. I will try again and get back to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2012
Re: . by ojochidem(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
SOLVED: I created a new account this afternoon without errors. PS: Your design has been given a facelift. Kudos.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: . by Javanian: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
_-_
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: . by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
This company is just a scam. DO NOT put your money in their account. They will tell you to register and after that send some documents for verification. If you make n mistake of paying into their account, you are on your own.

I own no company to buy and sell LR, so I am not advertising anything, all I am doing is getting people aware of this company.

If you have any questions, ask. I will definitely answer you in details.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2013
ActiveMan:

KEEP OPENING MORE ACCOUNT WE WILL KEEP BLOCKING THEM.

Provide the details please
ActiveMan:

KEEP OPENING MORE ACCOUNT WE WILL KEEP BLOCKING THEM.

Provide the details please

Mr ActiveMan, I didn't talk about opening accounts and blocking of accounts.
So please do not confuse people here. The thing is that I opened an account
and loaded 20,000 naira since last year, and all the documents have been sent
to your support email severally, until now, the account is not activated.
The money in it cannot be loaded to LR or withdrawn. I am going to get a screenshot
of the account details and post it here ASAP so you will know that I am not one of those
people that just feel like typing.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On May 12, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2013
ActiveMan:

jeal4real, olabode38 only you?.

you can say whatever you like it's a free forum, we want good and honest customer not some that will scam people and try to find a way to get the money out with us, if you really have a problem with us

our office is open

1, Obasa street, Sango, Ibadan.

please come with law enforcement agency we will gladly welcome you and hand over you to them.

I really like the way you are going with this conversation Mayowa. If you think I do not have precious things to do with my time, I will now show the world all the emails that have been sent to you and no response.
The worst thing one of your workers (it might even be you sef) did was to send me a message that was nothing to write home about. All pictures are attached to this post.
1st pix: Proof of acct holder and acct balance (20,000)
2nd pix: They keep showing not verified
3rd pix: Proof of several mails sent
4th pix: The worst message a company staff can ever send saying Ogun or Sango will kill a customer *SMH*

I was ready to stop this after chatting with you yesterday, but after this your mail I will take it up to any extent with you. You should know me by now, I follow any post with your company name even before you get there.

Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On May 12, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2013
ActiveMan: COME TO OUR OFFICE PLEASE

our office is open

1, Obasa street, Sango, Ibadan.

please come with law enforcement agency we will gladly welcome you

ALREADY YOU HAVE 2 ACCOUNT OPENED, why?

jeal4real
olabode38

EVERYBODY IS NOT JUST FOOL, HOW I WISH I CAN POST THE DOCUMENT YOU SENT FOR VERIFICATION HERE AND IT IS NOT CERTAIN YOU MADE THE DEPOSIT YOURSELF.

EDITED:

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU HAVE SOLD LR TO US AND WE PAID TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH NAME
Johnson Ayomide NOW you are Olaitan Olabode?

jeal4real - Johnson Ayomide
olabode38 - Olaitan Olabode

which one do will believe?

Mayowa, stop covering up your company's incompetence with account name.
I have not said in any of my posts that I am the owner of this account. The time I got to know about
e-topup and used your service, I introduce my friend whom I helped to open this account after which we
were together when we sent you verification mail containing NEPA bill, ID card, username, address etc.
Nothing has been done since the time these series of mails have been sent to you. If anything was wrong with
the mails, the right thing you should have done is notify us by mail instead of not sending anything and holding money.
This guy thinks I have scammed him and he has been disturbing me. I called you severally you didnt pick, sent mails but
you did nothing. I had an issue with you with my own account which you didnt solve until I commented on one of your posts on nairaland and you sent the money back to my LR instead of my bank acct. Immediately after that,
I sent you another mail concerning this issue but because you have solved the first issue, you never replied again.

Listen Mayowa, I am not doing this with joy, I am doing it with all grief from my heart because of what I am facing with my friend. Please solve this verfication issue so he can do whatever he wants with his money.

We are in lagos and we cant come all the way to ibadan.

After this, I will have nothing to do against your company. I will notify everyone of the problem solved.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 12, 2013
Re: . by jeal4real(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2013
ActiveMan:

THE OWNER NOW IS YOUR FRIEND NOT YOU AGAIN?

WHY HAS YOUR FRIEND NOT CONTACT US DIRECTLY?

YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR FRIEND EMAIL ADDRESS AND PERSONAL DETAILS?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL COOKIES? WE KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF.

THE MONEY YOU DEPOSITED IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BY THE BANK. PLEASE WE BEG YOU TO COME AND CLAIM YOUR MONEY. IT IS YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, YOU CAN NOT LET 20,000 GO DOWN THE DRAIN.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AGAIN CONCERNING THIS ISSUE.

You have just proven that you and your so-called staffs are the same cos you have nothing to say
about your representative using fowl language on a customer. Too much programming is disturbing you.
That's why you are talking about cookies. How does that relate with this?
I will make sure he comes to your office, not alone but with my lawyer. This is a step I never wanted to take, but you have pushed me to the wall.

You will be sued for holding on to someone's money since last year. Good day
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2013
Re: . by databoy247(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2013
cooltrolling by cool
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 12, 2013
Re: . by jenifertaler: 6:19am On May 13, 2013
Nice feature

Thanks
Re: . by Slyr0x: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
DO YOU WANT OGUN AND SANGO TO KILL YOU

From a customer support staff? ? ?

[img]http://classicrants.files./2013/01/idris_elba_laugh.gif[/img]
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry MR E-topup don't mean to blackmail your company the problem of fund not reflect in my account is from Perfect money.....Thanks ones again am sorry...
Re: . by lintuse: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2013
Mr Active man, I'm not here to dent your company's image or reputation, but some of the complaints made by jeal4real are really true and I think you should attend to them accordingly. Starting with your customer care number, that number is inactive and has been for several months. Then the activation issue, I sent you an image of my driver's license and my international passport for verification and it hasn't been done for months and your site says it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. I know your site is not a total scam, im sorry for using the phrase 'total scam' because I actually purchased a couple of recharge cards before my account was blocked and when my payment for my dstv bills didn't go through I was refunded hut please this reactivation issue is taking too long, please tend to it ASAP. My username is LINTUSE. thanks.
Re: . by Kidstell: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr active man weldone o. I really like the concept of your organization but i will like to advice that arguing with your customer online or anywhere is totally uncalled for. You gain more reputation by just explaining in simple language for some reasons like
1. so that such mistake doesn't occur again
2. the customer involved will also willingly testify to the authenticity of your claims
3. you have more prospective customers at least those who cram your company name
///if publicizing yourself in a social blog like this is necessary it has to be done right. Somehow i believe you sent the message talking about sango and ogun. Apparently it appears you are definitely incapable of representing your company. Check out other companies and less cooperate organizations well represented to learn like importexpert, mtn and some marketers. In most cases the customers respond, caution, advice and educate novices, in your case you haven't attracted much yet you are ready to loose the little you have. There's a one word expression that describes you, i won't mention it. By prediction i think you will reply but funny enough i will never open this page again not even in a dream. If you haven't repented by Now your reply would be like "some people puck nose into what is not thier business. He can't even wait to get a simple reply" lol

(1) (Reply)

Re-design Your Website/blog To Generate More Leads / 80k followers Instagram accounts for sale / WYSIWYG Editors Versus Text Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.