Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! (2549 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / I Cant Stop Loving Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by slimmy24(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2008
I really need to fall outta love.

There is this guy that i have been dating for like 4years but his people will not allow us get married.
and he says he cannot go on with me.

I HAVE ACCEPTED THAT BUT I LOVE HIM DEARLY. WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.
sad embarassed,
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by TheSly: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2008
sorry huh! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

the fact is! i dont think ull EVER stop thinking about him as long as u r still single, not until u get urself involved in another relationship. . . . . .it happens gradually cool

Good luck! cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by blackgucci(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
the fact is! i don't think ull EVER stop thinking about him as long as you're still single, not until u get yourself involved in another relationship. . . . . .it happens gradually

true talk
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by Busta(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2008
It will take time but u'll get over him.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by adeboo(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2008
Oga o why cant people just let love breath.

But why are ur people saying u can marry?

Girl its gonna be hard cause it just seems u still love him.
U just gotta move away or stop all communication with him, dont go to the places u know he would be, stop all contact with his friends or mutual friends.

Well girl, u see that all this is gonna be hard.
Just keep the faith, it may all work out.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by slimmy24(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2008
his siblings dont like me
and their pastor said im not good for him.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by Faitymine(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2008
Though it's not easy to stop loving someone you'd loved, with prayers all things are possible.
It happened to me too
cry!
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by SweetT1: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2008
@Slimmy24

Why is everybody saying that you are not good?? hmmm, may be you need to check your handiwork. Nobody wants his/her family member to marry a hoodrat. BTW, what's up with that name "slimmy" ?
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by yimiton(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2008
If he's not man enough to stand up for you and let the people that matter to him see that you're the best for him, then, he's not good enough for you.

Forgetting him isn't going to be easy, but you must start by loving yourself, forgiving him, and opening up your heart to love again.

Take away for now, anything that reminds you of him. Don't visit places that will remind you of him and don't look at the four years as wasted life. Look at the good times you had together and move on.
Hang out with your girlfriends, pamper yourself now and again and love again as soon as possible. That will help you forget him faster.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by Soundmind(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2008
I think it is the man that did not want to marry you and not his people. If it is his people, he knows what to do and they will accept you, not even by force. You loved him 95% while his love was not up to 40%. That is the main problem.

All the same, hook up with another man as fast as u can and it will all be a thing of the past.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by yimiton(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2008
I agree with Soundmind

Don't be surprise that he already has someone else he'll be getting married to soon and this is just an excuse to jilt you. Go on with your life girl, sh*t happens.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by sylvao2000(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2008
@poster try all you can to move with your life, be sure you will get a better lover some day soon, kissss
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by sagitarius(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2008
I think i understand ur situation & It's not an easy one.i just can't understand why most parents won'tt leave their children get married 2 who they want 2, But i think ur guy shuld have put in more efforts in convincing his parents why he wants 2 marry u. If it doesn't work out,then i suggest u shuld find a guy & try a new date. It won't be easy but just try.,. undecided
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by opokonwa(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2008
Try me.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by niceuzor: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
@poster
Akpo!
Why will you stop loving him when he love you?,
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by slimmy24(f): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
Sweet T:

@Slimmy24

Why is everybody saying that you are not good?? hmmm, may be you need to check your handiwork. Nobody wants his/her family member to marry a hoodrat. BTW, what's up with that name "slimmy" ?

IM LEPA!!!!

tHANK YOU ALL. IM TRYING MY BEST.
Re: I Want To Stop Loving Him: Help Me! by sleekdot(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
move on girl, go out have fun in the process you would meet another guy.
slimmy24Are you free this weekend ??

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What She Wants? / What's Your Opinion? / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.