Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan (968 Views)

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by Osrachingy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
Xup NLers! what is that one thing you dont like about President Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by visionbiafra: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
His romance with the North
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by blackmann(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
The guy is too dull. He no get mind. Seems anything his so-called "team" of advisors and ministers tell him is an affirmative, without him thinking about it first.
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by werepeLeri: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^^^^

Examples?
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by ZeusI: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2012
Not arresting those secessionist plotter in South-West.
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by pearlhapi(f): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Nothing•i love him in all wayz
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by blackmann(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2012
werepeLeri: ^^^^^

Examples?

Follow the daily news and u will know examples.
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by Callotti: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2012
He lacks charisma. . . VERY DULL!!!
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by OneNaira6: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2012
He allows certain group of people to bully him.
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by xeryve(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2012
His speeches are jaw-dropping and give less hope about "PHD holders" in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by visionbiafra: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
He's dull, bt i don't hav a prob wit dat

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
Toughless.
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by Osrachingy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Nothing•i love him in all wayz
Even with the way hes handling Insecurity and Corruption in d country??
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by floriana(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
I hate his use of the phrase "let me assure you" whenever he wants to say things that he is not sure of
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by Mandelaguy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Can you guys truthfully look at urselves? Can you just see how you people are clawing at your inner hatreds of a man that has done nothing to you. I have read through your comments and reasons for hating GEJ, all I can say is shame on you. Like Christ said, "he who is with no sin,let him cast he first stone", I will say, "he who has no fault(mannerism,genetics,swagger etc)in him, let him cast the first stone" personally, am cool with GEJ, and I can say authoritatively that any post that is made to promote hatred reduces you of the base levels humans left so man centuries ao. @ op,don't tell me out are still in dark ages!
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by floriana(m): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Can you guys truthfully look at urselves? Can you just see how you people are clawing at your inner hatreds of a man that has done nothing to you. I have read through your comments and reasons for hating GEJ, all I can say is shame on you. Like Christ said, "he who is with no sin,let him cast he first stone", I will say, "he who has no fault(mannerism,genetics,swagger etc)in him, let him cast the first stone" personally, am cool with GEJ, and I can say authoritatively that any post that is made to promote hatred reduces you of the base levels humans left so man centuries ao. @ op,don't tell me out are still in dark ages!
A bootlicker in the house.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by pearlhapi(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osrachingy:
Even with the way hes handling Insecurity and Corruption in d country??
am not in the habbit of hateing
Re: One Thing You Dont Like About President Goodluck Jonathan by ojofu(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2012
His committee, committees and committeeeeeeeees.

(1) (Reply)

CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President / Shuttered Arik Air Accuses Aviation Minister Of Demanding 5% Share / Do You Support Building Another Seaport In The Southwest By Governor MIMIKO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.