Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (3026 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by OmoAlata(f): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mine was gross lipsrsealed The boy's breathe smelt awful and his saliva tasted foul. Needless to say it has put me off kissing for life. I had my lips sealed shut during my wedding grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by lickylicky(f): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Horrible!!! I had a sore mouth at d end of the whole process... It wasn't kissing I guess it was lip biting #sadface#
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by jhydebaba(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Omo Alata: Mine was gross lipsrsealed The boy's breathe smelt awful and his saliva tasted foul. Needless to say it has put me off kissing for life. I had my lips sealed shut during my wedding grin
You mean you've not been enjoying kissing with ur husband based on ur experience with "one boy"?
Kissing could be great, my first lasted about 3hrs and I've never looked back ever since.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by OmoAlata(f): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
jhydebaba: my first lasted about 3hrs

Come on shocked
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
my 1st kiss was good though i did nt undstnd y he kept forcing his tongue in2 my mouth, expectin me 2 do same.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by CrazyMan(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2012
No comment
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Her name was Bjorghildur. One night, we sneaked out to kiss near Mt. Eyjafjallajokull. We both caught pneumonoultramicroscopic silicovolcanoconiosis due to our mesonoxian adventure. I still dream about her.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by jhydebaba(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Omo Alata:

Come on shocked
Bone oh! na indian film.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2012
The truth is that I don't remember it at alll.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by vivianc(f): 4:42am On Sep 08, 2012
My fiRst kiss was hoRRible! In fact I never liked kissing till I met my last boyfRiend! I would give everything just to kiss him again!
*sad*
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 4:44am On Sep 08, 2012
That's so cute
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by vivianc(f): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2012
My fiRst kiss was hoRRible! In fact I never liked kissing till I met my last boyfRiend! I would give everything just to kiss him one more time!
*sad*
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 5:17am On Sep 08, 2012
Wonder why you has to post it twice. Was it that horrible?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by vivianc(f): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2012
@mynd: lmao...yea it was that horrible that I wished I could undo a kiss! Lol....nah.... My stupid phone is just messing with me.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: My fiRst kiss was hoRRible! In fact I never liked kissing till I met my last boyfRiend! [b]I would give everything [/b]just to kiss him one more time!
*sad*
and your husband?

na so cheating dey start...
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by vivianc(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2012
@Acidosis: dude I ain't marRied yet! But my husband should better be the best kisseR o! So till he finds me this memory will have to do.... I guess!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
The thing with bad memories it that you can always make new ones and make them as you want it
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mine was hmmmmm wink...... It came unexpectedly, though shot but its still one of the best.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Excelboi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
Kinda special! She made the move, and like magic, our mouth met. It lasted for like A minute or two... Thru out that day, I was just spitting, but it was cool!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by slimyem: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
It was bland.....
...as bland as the boy who did the kissing!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
it was cool from what i heard from my MOM was too young so can't say.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2012
slimyem: It was bland.....
...as bland as the boy who did the kissing!
Yemi, let me erase that memory nah
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by slimyem: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yemi, let me erase that memory nah
it can't be erased..given my effortless eidetic memory.cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by OmoAlata(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
Excelboi: Thru out that day, I was just spitting, but it was cool!

LOL very funny with the spitting grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
slimyem: it can't be erased..given my effortless eidetic memory.cheesy
you will never know until you try it
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by boron10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mine was with my younger sister's friend. It is still my best kiss ever.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by slimyem: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
you will never know until you try it
oya nau..
Bring those chapped lips here!cheesycheesy
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by timilehing(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
jhydebaba: You mean you've not been enjoying kissing with ur husband based on ur experience with "one boy"?
Kissing could be great, my first lasted about 3hrs and I've never looked back ever since.
OMG!!! Na saliva una dey drink? Y u no go for kissin competition
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by timilehing(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Excelboi: Kinda special! She made the move, and like magic, our mouth met. It lasted for like A minute or two... Thru out that day, I was just spitting, but it was cool!
u for don buy tom tom giv her earlier
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by timilehing(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
nne3870: my 1st kiss was good though i did nt undstnd y he kept forcing his tongue in2 my mouth, expectin me 2 do same.
No he was expectin u to bite off d tongue
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? by cindyrella(f): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mine was the best!
he had the best lips ever and his breath was fresh and sweet! Ummmmmmm
*day dreaming*

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / A Silly Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.