Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] (28954 Views)

60 Ways To Style Your Ankara Skirts / How To Style Your Ankara#omotola Jolade / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by sayitout1: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
This can't be real.

But imagin its real. How would the maintenance be; is it by warming or micro-waving?cheesy:p
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Shoolar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Waoh! Naija guys are in trouble.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by adonisyung(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dat aint ind0mie...buh ind0mie like weav0n
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
Why are NL mods banning people and hiding posts? The FOI bill is now a law, this is democracy, they have no right to strangle the masses. What kind of crappy topic is this anyway? I've been styling my hair in okro and spaghetti and the pic hasn't even spread talk less gotten to the front page of any site. How many times do you visit yahoo and the first thing you see is some crappy topic like 'sales girl attends to hundred customers in a day'? So effing what? If you guys choose to spew trash to FP, expect trashy comments!
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by jevic(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by charles009(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
:DWalahi I go chop am finish If we dey do the thing..
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by faceit: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
so? Doesnt make sense
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by JUO(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
dem no wetin dem dey do
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by davades(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by homelyg: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
I don't believe this atall no be naija we dey?is not possible
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by mamagee3(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
It's not even real indomie but curls that look like it

Some people can really be funny at times
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by baslone: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
I can't see any pic shocked

You remove the pic and then paste the thread on the homepage. shocked
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by LeJeun3: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: well "clever clog" the forum does say NAIRALAND,thus every story or post is nigerian

So every thread on NairaLand, is and must be Nigerian? U really r a bush man.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Dazzled: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Imagine, dis is true then indomine wil b hot cake
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by ayobase(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
sucezTP: Wetin be dis?

There is tendency that people that saw it first could end up having interest in the hair style.
Its unique though....I have seen the one of cigar!
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: the OP wrote GIRL USE INDOMIE TO STYLE THEIR HAIR, are saying is a lie?
yes na.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Heymus(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2012
ujchief: Mtchewwww
now the mods are looking for trouble!
I think this is one of the things that actually started the probs. Btw the mods and the other peepz. Me, i'm out ooo! hmmnn!
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by tpia5: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2012
the girl isnt nigerian, gosh why are people so quick to believe everything they see on nl.

http://nowaygirl.com/hairstyles-2/ramen-noodles-hairstyle/
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2012
Can someone please CALL this girl to order? Before the Big players in the Noodle industry take it serious. angry
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Vickxyed(f): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2012
Even if it's real,what if water touches the hair won't it spoil?
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Azrau(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2012
It is not lndomie, it just look like indomie simple stuff.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by harlos: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2012
BUSH MAN: the OP wrote GIRL USE INDOMIE TO STYLE THEIR HAIR, are saying is a lie?
take a closer look does dat hair look like she use real indomie?
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by daygeee(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2012
CrazyMan: So what are we supposed to do...start singing or what? sad

Man don't be too uptight. Have some laugh or atleast smile. It wuld help your stay healthy.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by BUSHMAN1: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2012
daygeee:

Man don't be too uptight. Have some laugh or atleast smile. It wuld help your stay healthy.
dont mind him, some people just dont have a sense of humor, people on here have been bashing me and calling me a "BUSH MAN",and "OLODO" and telling me to go back to the bush were i belong,its all for a laugh
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by AroOkigbo(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2012
And how does this affect the price of indomie?
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by patrickmuf(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Misleading title, guess its a ploy to get more comments and views...Title should rather be; girl uses indomie pattern to style hair
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by muyenmuyen: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
it is a maladious way of life.use food 4 beauty too bad ,not normal
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
BUSH MAN: i thought nigerians are strugling to survive on 1 DOLLAR a day, what a total waste of food.

Indomie is cheaper than weavon.
Go price brazilian hair. If Indomie is adopted by women, then their husbands will start saving lots of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wearing Socks With Native Attire. Hit Or Miss? / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / Agbada, Danshiki, Yoruba And Igbo Caps, Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.