Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? (1026 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / #GuysDebate If You Don't Settle Down With Your Longterm Gf, Marry A Younger Lady / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 3:27am On Sep 08, 2012
Hi pals!
Pls I need ur candid and matured opinion on this problem. I have a girlfriend, whom I hv been dating for 3yrs, she claims to luv me and I do believe her. But d problem is that I know she cheats on me. Cos of d kind of calls she either picks or avoid when with me, d number of times her phone rings in an hour, and when she noticed I had become suspicious, she always silenced her phone when with me. Sometime ago I saw a pix of her wearing a head net and night singlet with a bare chest man on facebook etc etc. I tried ending d relationship but she begged and promised to change, that of which I can't tell cos she stays far from me and we get to see maybe once in 2 or 3 months.
Some days back, I got a call from her ex bestfriend, and she told me to warn and advice my girl, cos she went behind her and slept with her boyfriend, and that for somtime now she and my girl haven't been in good terms. The irony of this issue is that my girl has told me sometime ago that she and her besties are no more, but didn't give me any genuine reasons. I tried asking her about her friends yesterday and why they aren't friends no more, but she avoided that discussion for the 3 times I raised it.
Pls pals, she will coming to see me this weekend and I need your advice on what to do. Thank you all.

@op. Please help me put this at d front page. I will be most grateful.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by 190theclown: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2012
Everybody let's come together and glorify th e lord

Oh lord is good

Good is lord

God is glory

Glory is God

Halleluyah - hossanna!

Halleluyahhh - hosannnaaaa
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2012
^^^ hehehe.

At op its either your story is fake or you are quintessentially dumb. Choose one.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2012
@ 190 and Flashaldrin. I think a kiddies section should be created 4 u guys.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by 190theclown: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2012
^im rejoicing for you and your angry

I pirry you my man#
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2012
Sir Jonse: @ 190 and Flashaldrin. I think a kiddies section should be created 4 u guys.
and a foetus section for you. Mumuni
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2012
190-the-clown:
^im rejoicing for you and your angry

I pirry you my man#

Hmmm. There's more to pitying me man. Spit it out.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by jhydebaba(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2012
OP, your case is very pathetic. I so much feel for you brother, please when she comes visiting, you can't afford to touch her just send her to me. I'll help you teach her a lesson.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2012
long term and long distance relationship ?
Very bad combo. She is bored

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by vivianc(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Dump her butt and move on!
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: Dump her butt and move on!
Its not as easy as u say. But its also an option. Thanks.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by vivianc(f): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2012
@Sir jonse: ok fiRst of all I'm sorRy the way I said it ok, it seemed I didn't put ur feeling into consideration by romancing the whole thing. But I wanna tell u something, a lady who really loves u would neveR cheat on u Repeatedly! Having said that....I was once in uR shoes, and I was miseRable for a veRy long time. I was mad at him foR so many things but I stuck aRound becos I was cRazily in love with and I was hoping things will get betteR! But guess what it never got betteR! One day I stopped hoping, I grew tired of being miseRable! Did I Regret loving? No! Did I Regret sticking even when it was obvious it was over? Yes! Cos I gave away so many months of my life that I wouldn't get back! So buddy u decide what to do! Stick around and be miseRable? Hoping things will get betteR? No they won't! So get up and move on! You might be a good guy, and a lot of us will kill to have a faithful man...pls don't waste it all on a lady who is obviously ungrateful! Move on honey!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by blaise26abj(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Sir jonse: ok fiRst of all I'm sorRy the way I said it ok, it seemed I didn't put ur feeling into consideration by romancing the whole thing. But I wanna tell u something, a lady who really loves u would neveR cheat on u Repeatedly! Having said that....I was once in uR shoes, and I was miseRable for a veRy long time. I was mad at him foR so many things but I stuck aRound becos I was cRazily in love with and I was hoping things will get betteR! But guess what it never got betteR! One day I stopped hoping, I grew tired of being miseRable! Did I Regret loving? No! Did I Regret sticking even when it was obvious it was over? Yes! Cos I gave away so many months of my life that I wouldn't get back! So buddy u decide what to do! Stick around and be miseRable? Hoping things will get betteR? No they won't! So get up and move on! You might be a good guy, and a lot of us will kill to have a faithful man...pls don't waste it all on a lady who is obviously ungrateful! Move on honey!

could not have said it better.@op; You have a right to a happy life. Life must be miserable for you right now. You must LET HER GO. I know you will have to make a final decision so i wish you best of luck
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: @Sir jonse: ok fiRst of all I'm sorRy the way I said it ok, it seemed I didn't put ur feeling into consideration by romancing the whole thing. But I wanna tell u something, a lady who really loves u would neveR cheat on u Repeatedly! Having said that....I was once in uR shoes, and I was miseRable for a veRy long time. I was mad at him foR so many things but I stuck aRound becos I was cRazily in love with and I was hoping things will get betteR! But guess what it never got betteR! One day I stopped hoping, I grew tired of being miseRable! Did I Regret loving? No! Did I Regret sticking even when it was obvious it was over? Yes! Cos I gave away so many months of my life that I wouldn't get back! So buddy u decide what to do! Stick around and be miseRable? Hoping things will get betteR? No they won't! So get up and move on! You might be a good guy, and a lot of us will kill to have a faithful man...pls don't waste it all on a lady who is obviously ungrateful! Move on honey!

Thanks vivian. This a very good advice 4rm u. I will act on it. I'm grateful.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
blaise26.abj:

could not have said it better.@op; You have a right to a happy life. Life must be miserable for you right now. You must LET HER GO. I know you will have to make a final decision so i wish you best of luck

Thanks bro. I will act positively on ur words. I appreciate.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by DukeNija(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sir Jonse or what do you call yourself.
You made yourself a mat to be trampled and a mop to clean with.
Then you upgraded to a brush to scrub with and a bin to dump in.

Well, you are better-off with your GF, because, with your terrible self esteem you won't get any thing better.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by Etranshub(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
@OP I dnt blame those niccurs calling u mumuni and stuffs but let's put that aside.
1. I am glad u know she is cheating on you and the fact is that she is only using u as a standby generator so if nepa no take light there wnt be need for u...meaning she won't hesitate to dump u if she gets a better offer so dump her first before she dumps u.

2. How to go abt it: when next her fone rings insist she picks d fone and talk in ur presence or walk. If she doesn't dump her right there and there and make sure u tell her about the fone call from her friend while dumping her whorish axx

Sir Jonse: Hi pals!
Pls I need ur candid and matured opinion on this problem. I have a girlfriend, whom I hv been dating for 3yrs, she claims to luv me and I do believe her. But d problem is that I know she cheats on me. Cos of d kind of calls she either picks or avoid when with me, d number of times her phone rings in an hour, and when she noticed I had become suspicious, she always silenced her phone when with me. Sometime ago I saw a pix of her wearing a head net and night singlet with a bare chest man on facebook etc etc. I tried ending d relationship but she begged and promised to change, that of which I can't tell cos she stays far from me and we get to see maybe once in 2 or 3 months.
Some days back, I got a call from her ex bestfriend, and she told me to warn and advice my girl, cos she went behind her and slept with her boyfriend, and that for somtime now she and my girl haven't been in good terms. The irony of this issue is that my girl has told me sometime ago that she and her besties are no more, but didn't give me any genuine reasons. I tried asking her about her friends yesterday and why they aren't friends no more, but she avoided that discussion for the 3 times I raised it.
Pls pals, she will coming to see me this weekend and I need your advice on what to do. Thank you all.

@op. Please help me put this at d front page. I will be most grateful.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by SirJonse(m): 3:44am On Sep 09, 2012
@estranhub.Tnxz 4 ur advice. Tnx u all 4 ur advice, u all saying d same thing and I am going to act on ur advice. Tnx u all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by peroskyeze(m): 4:03am On Sep 09, 2012
LMAO AT THIS THREAD. CALL AREA GUYS ON THE KIND CHICK N LET THEM HANDLE HER 4 U.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2012
Flashaldrin: ^^^ hehehe.

At op its either your story is fake or you are quintessentially dumb. Choose one.

I see no reason why u shd say dis in the first place. Seriously its uncalled for. U shud av said somtin more reasonable. U wud agree with me that if u dnt believe in the op then the best thing was to keep quiet.

Op, she is cheating on u. Its either u quit the relationship or u trash it out with her if she can change as u claim to love her.

(1) (Reply)

Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? / Stay Single, Die Younger, Say Scientists / Push-up Bras Have Long Found Their Way Into Women’s Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.