Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258517 members, 1698058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 10:43 PM

Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# (68816 Views)

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by lockheed55(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
fola id like to know what u think about that too, noting the fact that it is understood here that the vpn client bypasses data CAPPING
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
lockheed55:

i had someone give me his multilinks modem that still has some amount of data in it, for a price. i noticed sometimes when i connect to the network, with the bars full (5 bars), the thing still doesnt browse so i had to wiki DATA THROTTLING and i guess that cud be whats been happening. i learnt it might be possible to use a vpn software to bypass that.

so try and see for us if a vpn client will continue to let browsing when the speed without the vpn is zero on full bars

thanks
lockheed55: fola id like to know what u think about that too, noting the fact that it is understood here that the vpn client bypasses data CAPPING

my friend sir, i dont understand much grammar, but let me try sha, throthle or no throtle is the problem of network, if you have a good network, wifree is a vpn to go for on a good day, but i wouldnt know if it could stop throtle or not
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2013
happy easter to all the users of Nairaland and wi-free, enjoy unlimited internet ruka season and beyond using wifree vpn
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2013
folafola:

my friend sir, i dont understand much grammar, but let me try sha, throthle or no throtle is the problem of network, if you have a good network, wifree is a vpn to go for on a good day, but i wouldnt know if it could stop throtle or not
stop deceiving yourself, you know what they are talking about.abi, you know learn grammar from internet too? angry
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2013
freedom of speech K-one
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by rubyio: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
folafola: freedom of speech K-one

Like seriously... but it seems Multilinks has been blocked also. Is anyone experiencing same problem?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
i am yet to confirm that cos i am on mobile now, it might be bad network lets wait for others
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by rubyio: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
folafola: i am yet to confirm that cos i am on mobile now, it might be bad network lets wait for others

Up to this morning, multilinks still aint browsing with pdroxy vpn... Beginning to believe it's finally blocked..
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
i am talking for wifree not pdproxy
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2013
folafola: i am talking for wifree not pdproxy
@folafola have you being using dis your wifree and multilinks lately? Secondly does multilinks work with sandwich? And have anyone being using it(multilinks & sandwich)
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
sure i have been using wifree with multulinks though it works with sandwich but u preffer using wifree with multulinks. why did you ask
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
folafola: sure i have been using wifree with multulinks though it works with sandwich but u preffer using wifree with multulinks. why did you ask
cos im a sandwich user, and i dont know if your wifree have faster download time like sandwich. To be honest im confuse about them, and some people always say that they are the same but i dont think so.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by kingmaker2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
After exchange of mails, msg and phone calls, I met @folafola one on one to ask him questions on d wifree issue. Even though, he advised me not to buy d voucher because of poor multilinks signal in my area, I decided to buy it and give it a trial on my bis of another network. Sincerely, it worked during d short period I used it before my sub expired. Folafola is an upright man. He is not interested in just selling the voucher, but in making it work for u.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
kingmaker2: After exchange of mails, msg and phone calls, I met @folafola one on one to ask him questions on d wifree issue. Even though, he advised me not to buy d voucher because of poor multilinks signal in my area, I decided to buy it and give it a trial on my bis of another network. Sincerely, it worked during d short period I used it before my sub expired. Folafola is an upright man. He is not interested in just selling the voucher, but in making it work for u.
dude i can tell he is, from the way he is answering peoples questions we can tell he is not a clown.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
speaking of area, pls where is your area? Mine is festac hope signal is good in festac o.abeg o b4 i will go and waste money buying their modem.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 2:06am On Apr 04, 2013
confirm from someone using their modem around your area b4 you buy your modem or better still use other network like swift4g or unwire or sspectranet. i am in ibadan and it work for me
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by apparition: 6:07am On Apr 04, 2013
folafola
In Enugu the Multilinks people are winding down, i think, because i rarely find people in their office these days.
Can the wifree work with visafone modem? If not what other modem can be used? Is the Multilinks modem available in Lagos if so how much is it?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
connect your visafone modem without ANY subscription and launch wifree VPN though you must gave registered on their homepage and download their software. then if you were able to open their guest homepage wit your visafone that means it will work you can thereafter get your voucher. i have Multilinks anydata for Ε‘ale 6500
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by apparition: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Folafola
I take it that you have not tried using a visafone modem. As i said i live in Enugu, how much will the Multilinks modem cost to get to me?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by Tochi4life: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2013
I purchased a one month voucher, I'm using Swift in Victoria Island but I only get download speed between 31-60 kbps That was what I used to get before I even purchased the voucher. and please I want to know if it works with torrents too.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Tochi4life: I purchased a one month voucher, I'm using Swift in Victoria Island but I only get download speed between 31-60 kbps That was what I used to get before I even purchased the voucher. and please I want to know if it works with torrents too.
is dis a joke? Even my nokia phone get something higher than that. Plsss ooo festac peeps have any of you use multilinks in our area?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
the speed might drpped because many people are on the network, it is office network. so it might CAUSED the slow speed

Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by kingmaker2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Concerning the speed, the beauty of wifree is that you can carry out speed test of all their ips and choose the best one with the highest speed. Do not stick to just one. I didn't know this the first day I used it. Goodluck.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
kingmaker2: Concerning the speed, the beauty of wifree is that you can carry out speed test of all their ips and choose the best one with the highest speed. Do not stick to just one. I didn't know this the first day I used it. Goodluck.
thanks for the eye opener, wifree all the way
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by googlepikin: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2013
kingmaker2: Concerning the speed, the beauty of wifree is that you can carry out speed test of all their ips and choose the best one with the highest speed. Do not stick to just one. I didn't know this the first day I used it. Goodluck.
dude pls which of the network are you using with your wifree?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by damselle00: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
folafola:
thanks for the eye opener, wifree all the way

Any trickS for visafone? Cos dats d only network around me.or perchaps etislat.let me know if d trick works with visafone.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by freaklyme: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Send me your lr account no again
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by moondancing: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
folafola: share your experience please, wi-free rule other vpn
Hello...am using windows8 and wifree connect but could not browse anything at all....Any help or settings.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by kingmaker2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
I used my wifree subscription on my bis subs of one of the providers for the first two days when the subs expired. Since then, I have been using my friend's multilinks modem outside my area because of poor network in my area. My wifree subscription is still alive and working. The only thing is that I was offered 29 days 22 hrs 59 mins instead of 29 days 23 hrs 59 mins.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2013
multlinks surely is working with wifree and others like swift4g though someone complained last night about swift4g, i probably use it with Multilinks, kingmaker sorry about your one our deduction ooooo. pol
get yours now

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.