Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help On Nokia 701 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Nokia 701 (1039 Views)

Problem Downloading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim / Cost Of Nokia 701 In Nigeria / Applications N Opera Browser On Nokia 6070 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Nokia 701 by haryourdayG(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hi guys,pls i need help on how to send files from and to nokia 701 to other brands of phone.I've tried it several times all to no avail.Pls i need help on how to go about it.THANKS
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by jedisco(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
haryourdayG: Hi guys,pls i need help on how to send files from and to nokia 701 to other brands of phone.I've tried it several times all to no avail.Pls i need help on how to go about it.THANKS

What files are you sending from which place do you want to send them and through what means do you want to send them?

If its from the file manager i.e 'files' all you have to do is long Click on the file, it would show you an pop-up and you press 'send'. Thats it. However you have to make sure your Bluetooth is on from the drop down notificatio bar.
Note that you cannot send protected files esp. most apps through this means.
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by haryourdayG(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
jedisco:

What files are you sending from which place do you want to send them and through what means do you want to send them?

If its from the file manager i.e 'files' all you have to do is long Click on the file, it would show you an pop-up and you press 'send'. Thats it. However you have to make sure your Bluetooth is on from the drop down notificatio bar.
Note that you cannot send protected files esp. most apps through this means.
files like pictures,musics etc
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by jedisco(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
haryourdayG:
files like pictures,musics etc

Is it from gallery, music and videos or from 'files' i.e the file manager?
BTW have you tried what I said?
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by kio052001(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Plz guys dos nokia 701 have its own application diff 4m dat of its s60v3 & 5,
as in wat am asking is will it still install d old applications
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by jedisco(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2012
kio052001: Plz guys dos nokia 701 have its own application diff 4m dat of its s60v3 & 5,
as in wat am asking is will it still install d old applications

No. It has its own applications though some S60V5 apps still work on it. It runs S^3 apps and games.
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by Bumpad: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Pls do u knw hw much it cost
Re: Help On Nokia 701 by jedisco(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Bumpa d: Pls do u knw hw much it cost

http://affordablephonesng.com/page.php?page=Nokia

http://store.ptvphones.com/

It looks as if it's quite scarce. I remember someone complaining recently that he couldn't find it in Onitsha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Droidvpn Account To Premium? / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction / The New Sony Playstation 4 was Designed By A 6 Year Old nigerian Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.