Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) (95436 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
E don pass Enere junction sef, .
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by engrhamid(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
Anyone having problem with operas make we help o!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by mikson(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
yeah its true, i testify to that
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by onefifty4(f): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2008
@mikson

birds of same feather , we know ur type. na everywhere u dey.scammers
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2008
ok with that what range will your phone be as a wlan host.can you still browse on the phone while sending to lappy or any other wlan device.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2008
ok with that what range will your phone be as a wlan host.can you still browse on the phone while sending to lappy or any other wlan device.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
hollyslyde, yes, u can surf with ur phone when connect to ur notebook or desktop. Ok? Enjoy Life wink
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by subby12(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2008
@Infobaba i will appreciate it very much if u could let me in on this zain pc and phone browsing, i have pc suite, Nokia 6680 pls my mail add is dollarnews1@googlemail.com, my ym id is subbygalo12 pls i need this. If any body in the forum can in anyway assist me, i am most obliged to saying THANK YOU. kiss
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by adapcee(m): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2008
Hey gurus in d house,stancozy n co plz i nid ur hlp.I jxt connected my phne wit my laptop using nokia suites bt dey remve all my money d moment it connect.Plz i use mtn,i nid u to hlp me out plz
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by nwosas(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2008
Pls i want to knw which version of opera mini i shuld use on my lappy inorder to browse free nd d settings.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by adapcee(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2008
guyz wat av i done,y is it dat i dont get reply each time i pst here.plz i nid ur hlp diz time arnd on pc-phone conctn.wen i connect it using nokia suites dey removed all my money.plz gurus in the house hlp me out i av opera browser on my pc n i use mtn.thx in advance
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
What did you put in your initialization command?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by wizzykid(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2008
Infobaba pls help me with the configurations for your freedom softwarer, using mtn network to browse for free.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by wizzykid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
pls reach me with samuelaji_jr@yahoo.com or 08034927367
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kolonze1(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2008
pls guyz abeg my probe ain't much,n not little.i nid d settings on aw 2 browse on my page book i.e my laptop im using nokia 6230 wit zain sim in it.
10ks guys im waitin.

MERRY XMAS N HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 YA ALL.
NO B LIE!!!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Suntemi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ Info and others,

Pls kindly list other phones that have Network Mode options aside from N73 and E51.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Jwhizzy(m): 3:52am On Dec 23, 2008
Good people of nairaland.compliments of the 1daful season.pls y'all,help nided wit freedom on mtn.immediately it connects,it says CONNECTION TERMINATED.SERVER SAYS:REQUESTED BY THE SERVER(AUTHENTICATION FAILED).pls wat do i do?God bless y'all.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kenniojo: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
Pls help me , Anytime i try to browse with my Nokia 3500c with my Zain and MTN, What i always see is that Subscribe to packet data first , I just cant understand all these.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hv u tried configurin' ur phone. . . . . . . . . . . . Mk sure ur Mtn apn is ''web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net''
and ur zain apn is ''wap.ng.zain.com'' . . If u recently subscribed to their packet datd plan. . .bt if u's been usin' .it b4. . . Try ''wap.ng.celtel.com'' instead. .
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by soki2ng(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ho, this thread how would i ever forget you, It was this thread that helped me with its images that illustrated the phone and pc connection procedure, i think it was around page 2 to 4 then. Please check it, but i think that might be outdated by now. many request with little or no reply. just check out www.naijainfo .tk posted most of the yf stuff there and other phone to pc connection stuff,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Urhoboboy1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Guys i nid help, I use mtn n zain n i want 2 b able 2 browse foc on ma pc, U guys shuld pls help me, Ma ym is eacon103@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by curtez: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2009
I like what you Guy are doing here wink it shows we have a lot of busy heads n hands. smiley all the same how can i get the GPRS setting for a Nokia phone thats using an MTN Line pls i need your Urgent Response undecided see you soon
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Infoseye(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
Infobaba I need your help here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-227676.0.html thanks
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Smily202(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
Pls in browsing free on pc using fone as a modem is there any proxy apart 4rom google stuff,which can help u browse free expecially in logging in to www sites like urbanchat,facebook,nairaland,e.t.c.Pls help me on that, Tanx 4 helping me browse free 4 the first time on pc,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by walex4all(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2009
Pls gurus in d house, wat is d intialisation command 4 zain. Sum1 pls help
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by walex4all(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2009
Wen i try 2 connect, it tells me ppp link control protocol was terminated. Wat should i do? I use zain network
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2009
walex, go to c0ntr0l panel- ph0ne & internet c0nexi0nz - highlite ur m0dem, click properties. .select advancd. .then change d apn in d +CGDCONT c0mmand to zain's
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2009
Here is the initialization command

+CGDCONT=,,"wap.ng.zain.com"

cool
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by walex4all(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2009
Thanks all for ur support, i'll try dat and give u feedback.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by ABDULJELIL1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2009
pls i'm using nokia pc suite with my system connected with my nokia n72 phone but i couldn't browse on system but my phone is browsing correctly.pls help me out i'm using zain network
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2009
What ph0ne?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2009
LoL at dragnet, you no see the phone for the guy post ni? tongue grin nokia n72

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / >>Opera Mini<<< / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.