Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,872 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? (10597 Views)

The Grateful Husband And The Ungrateful Wife / How Can I Deal With An Ungrateful Brother ??? / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by GreyMoon: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hello people, I have been lurking here for a long time and just decided to join the forum. I have a problem that I would like the members to give me advice on. My wife is the problem. Let me give some background to my issues. I am in my mid 40’s and my wife is 38. I have been with my wife since she was young; we started dating seriously in her first year at university. I was schooling /working abroad at the time. We were so serious that all our families knew we would marry; I effectively took over responsibility for her education and everything else. I paid for her school fees etc for her first degree and the second when she decided to change profession and anything else she wanted to do.

Anyway everything went smoothly and I married her and we had children. Sometime ago I ran into some financial troubles, of a very severe nature. This led to my having to close down my company and things became very hard. To cut a long story short, I need to recapitalize my business. I have tried my best but the amount I need is really large. Now there are these men I know who can give or /lend the money, but they need some inducement. I have severally asked my wife to “be nice to them” or at least one of them, so I can get the cash I need. Unexpectedly and totally against all expectations, she started to tell me how insulted she feels at what I am suggesting. Please what nonsense is she saying? Does she remember what I did for her? I made her what she is. I paid for everything she has ever owned. Anyway what is a few minutes of imposition compared to the future of our family?

What do you people think I can do to her or tell her to make her wake up and see sense?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by k2039: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
GreyMoon:

but they need some inducement.
na wetin be inducement
If it is really what am thinking,then you are demented
If I were to be your wife,this is enough reason to file a divorce against you.Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by jhydebaba(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sir, you are very selfish, how can you expect ur wife to do that?
Oh Sir! you call it "a few minutes", don't you know that you will live to regret those "few minutes" all ur life and it can ruin the love you have been building for years.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
What do you mean "nice to them" ? as in.. ?

oh lord have mercy!! *shocked*

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by coogar: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
GreyMoon: Hello people, I have been lurking here for a long time and just decided to join the forum. I have a problem that I would like the members to give me advice on. My wife is the problem. Let me give some background to my issues. I am in my mid 40’s and my wife is 38. I have been with my wife since she was young; we started dating seriously in her first year at university. I was schooling /working abroad at the time. We were so serious that all our families knew we would marry; I effectively took over responsibility for her education and everything else. I paid for her school fees etc for her first degree and the second when she decided to change profession and anything else she wanted to do.

Anyway everything went smoothly and I married her and we had children. Sometime ago I ran into some financial troubles, of a very severe nature. This led to my having to close down my company and things became very hard. To cut a long story short, I need to recapitalize my business. I have tried my best but the amount I need is really large. Now there are these men I know who can give or /lend the money, but they need some inducement. I have severally asked my wife to “be nice to them” or at least one of them, so I can get the cash I need. Unexpectedly and totally against all expectations, she started to tell me how insulted she feels at what I am suggesting. Please what nonsense is she saying? Does she remember what I did for her? I made her what she is. I paid for everything she has ever owned. Anyway what is a few minutes of imposition compared to the future of our family?

What do you people think I can do to her or tell her to make her wake up and see sense?

you want your wife to fuck some other men to raise capital for your business?
why not turn her into a full time prostitute? you are so full of

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by taryour(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
Op if am getting you right,you want your wife to open her legs and be intimate with them You are most definately out of your mind,its the likes of you that do money rituals with their wives or kids. May God have mercy on you ooo. Its so obvious you dont love this woman you call your wife. Were some men will fight blood and sand just seeing another man HUG thier wives,you are willing to let another man have your wife just to loan you money. I hope you dont end up being a SLAVE to a man like you.......
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
GreyMoon: To cut a long story short, I need to recapitalize my business. I have tried my best but the amount I need is really large. Now there are these men I know who can give or /lend the money, but they need some inducement. I have severally asked my wife to “be nice to them” or at least one of them, so I can get the cash I need. Unexpectedly and totally against all expectations, she started to tell me how insulted she feels at what I am suggesting. Please what nonsense is she saying? Does she remember what I did for her? I made her what she is. I paid for everything she has ever owned. Anyway what is a few minutes of imposition compared to the future of our family?

@Poster, there are these men I know who can give you the money(no-strings attached)AFTER the contract has been sealed. The only requirement is that you ,yes you, not your wife, have to be "nicer to them" for an hour or two. I can guarantee you that after those hours, you will have all the money you need to recapitalize your business.

This way you do not have to force your wife to do anything she does not want to do. Let me know.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
I think all of you are being unfair to the man. He is really only thinking of the family. After all you women know that a sacrifice here or their doesn't matter. Yes, we all pray not to be in that position, but when you find yourself between a rock and a hard place what do you do?

@OP
I feel you cus I understand the pressures you must be under. However are you sure that you have explored ALL other ways to get that money? Considered a change of business line to one with a lower entry cost?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^ easy o. your sarcasm may be lost on the basjerk.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by taryour(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100: I think all of you are being unfair to the man. He is really only thinking of the family. After all you women know that a sacrifice here or their doesn't matter. Yes, we all pray not to be in that position, but when you find yourself between a rock and a hard place what do you do?

@OP
I feel you cus I understand the pressures you must be under. However are you sure that you have explored ALL other ways to get that money? Considered a change of business line to one with a lower entry cost?

are you realy being serious Its this same man that will send her out when the money comes forgetting her sacrifise.

I realy wana believe you are joking sir...
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by GreyMoon: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
All of you are castigating me, without appreciating the severity of my situation. I did not come to this solution lightly or without thought.

taryour: Op if am getting you right,you want your wife to open her legs and be intimate with them You are most definately out of your mind,its the likes of you that do money rituals with their wives or kids. May God have mercy on you ooo. Its so obvious you dont love this woman you call your wife. Were some men will fight blood and sand just seeing another man HUG thier wives,you are willing to let another man have your wife just to loan you money. I hope you dont end up being a SLAVE to a man like you.......

You are wrong, I love my wife and I have loved her for almost 20 years or more and no I am not "out of my mind".

johndoe100:
I think all of you are being unfair to the man. He is really only thinking of the family. After all you women know that a sacrifice here or their doesn't matter. Yes, we all pray not to be in that position, but when you find yourself between a rock and a hard place what do you do?

@OP

I have tried every way I know how. You seem to mature any thoughts on what to do about the wife?

Kobojunkie:

@Poster, there are these men I know who can give you the money(no-strings attached)AFTER the contract has been sealed. The only requirement is that you ,yes you, not your wife, have to be "nicer to them" for an hour or two. I can guarantee you that after those hours, you will have all the money you need to recapitalize your business.

This way you do not have to force your wife to do anything she does not want to do. Let me know.

This is serious, your attitude is not helpful.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
GreyMoon: This is serious, your attitude is not helpful.

What attitude are you referring you? I said I know some men who can help you only they don't want your wife being nice to them. They want you!

If you are serious about getting the money for your family, then you should let me know and I can immediately get you connected to them. Or are you just looking for a way to hold your wife responsible for your failures, shift all of the burden from you to her so she bear them all?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by SisiKill1: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Okontami: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
@poster a Nairalander have been so kind to tell you that you should bring your yansh instead of selling your wife for money. Why not comply instead of wasting time. Am sure your yansh go commot blood grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by taryour(f): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
GreyMoon: All of you are castigating me, without appreciating the severity of my situation. I did not come to this solution lightly or without thought.

You are wrong, I love my wife and I have loved her for almost 20 years or more and no I am not "out of my mind".

I have tried every way I know how. You seem to mature any thoughts on what to do about the wife?

This is serious, your attitude is not helpful.

i might be wrong in my judgements but i tell you this,you aint the first and will never be the last to face this kind of challenges in this life. There are thosands of people both men and women who has face worse more than you are facing now and they never resovled to this... Man up man and face this chalenges,its part of what makes LIFE. You dont have to start big to need such large amount of money that would warrant you askin your WIFE the MOTHER OF YOUR KIDS,your SOULMATE to sacrifise her dignity and pride. Do you think your wife spirit will ever forgive you if eventualy you pressurise her into doing it What kind of a father do you want your kids to think of you knowing what you did to their mother You will forever live to regret your actions if you do this. What if the business fails later on after your wife must have acted the prey . Why not be patient,run to God,pray and seek his face and guidiance,tell God to lead you thru and teach you the right part... Goodluck.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
taryour:

are you realy being serious Its this same man that will send her out when the money comes forgetting her sacrifise.

I realy wana believe you are joking sir...

Not all men are like that. I can't say what he will do but we have to give him the benefit of doubt. He obviously sacrificed for her without thinking " after I train her she will just follow another man" is it not?

Kobojunkie:

What attitude are you referring you? I said I know some men who can help you only they don't want your wife being nice to them. They want you!

If you are serious about getting the money for your family, then you should let me know and I can immediately get you connected to them. Or are you just looking for a way to hold your wife responsible for your failures, shift all of the burden from you to her so she bear them all?

If you can help him just give the info and stop the editorial.

GreyMoon:

Really bro , I don't know how much control you have over your wife. If you have not been the soft type of husband, you should be able to make her see reason. Most importantly, you would have make her see that this is for the future of your children, don't talk about you, talk about her and he kids. Sit her down and talk, like you did at the beginning.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by taryour(f): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100:

Not all men are like that. I can't say what he will do but we have to give him the benefit of doubt. He obviously sacrificed for her without thinking " after I train her she will just follow another man" is it not?

If you can help him just give the info and stop the editorial.

Really bro , I don't know how much control you have over your wife. If you have not been the soft type of husband, you should be able to make her see reason. Most importantly, you would have make her see that this is for the future of your children, don't talk about you, talk about her and he kids. Sit her down and talk, like you did at the beginning.

can you actually to such a thing to your wife
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Oluwa4Sure: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
What if these mean finish with you wife and refuse to give you the money?

I believe anyone that really wants to help you won't ask for such conditions.

If your wife do it, and maybe for some reasons they didn't enjoy it,
do you still beleive they will likely give you the money?
What if they don't even after doing it?
what if they say the want more after having her before they can give you the cash?

Man don't be sillly and look else where - lazy bone
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is why the best advice any person can give to women(unmarried) is that they make sure that they take time to really get to know who they want to marry before tying the knot. I am not sure how true this particular story is but I know there are women out there who have been cajoled into making these sort of 'sacrifices' by the person they are married to and I believe most 99% of them regret it for the rest of their lives. I have never seen any single woman who has been able to say "My husband got me to sleep with other men and it turned out for good".

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
I hope the author of this thread is just making things up. Anyway I suspect he is because I don't know what other response apart from critisism this man was expecting to get after coming to tell people that he wants to prostitutê his wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by obowunmi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
@ OP: instead of your wife, why not give your prime, sweet, young, virgin, 15 year old daughter instead? That way - you can be very sure that you will get the contract.

I doubt your wife's tootoo will be good enough....the labia is old and saggin.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
taryour:

can you actually to such a thing to your wife

Me? No, there will be no need.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by obowunmi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
fellis: I hope the author of this thread is just making things up. Anyway I suspect he is because I don't know what other response apart from critisism this man was expecting to get after coming to tell people that he wants to prostitutê his wife.

Family section these days has too many fake stories from Nollywood scripts.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Johndoe100(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
obowunmi:

Family section these days has too many fake stories from Nollywood scripts.

A lot of things that happen to people seem to be Nollywood scripts to young people. Essentially the family boar was never meant for the unmarried. The things I know that have happened to families would shock you. I can't understand how someone who hasn't beem married and is still in school can be giving "advise " to people who have children about family issues. When I was in the Uni, I never asked a secondary school student what to do on campus abi?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by omogemi: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
There are other ways u can raise money 4 ur biz. . Y try to make ur wife do smth both of u will hate each other for in future? Or are u tryin 2 'collect' all d things u gave her. . Sorry to say this o, but @ 40+ u are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by gulfer: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
@poster, why not just open a brothel for her.....SMH angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by obowunmi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
Johndoe100:

A lot of things that happen to people seem to be Nollywood scripts to young people. Essentially the family boar was never meant for the unmarried. The things I know that have happened to families would shock you. I can't understand how someone who hasn't beem married and is still in school can be giving "advise " to people who have children about family issues. When I was in the Uni, I never asked a secondary school student what to do on campus abi?

Not in school my brother.
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by obowunmi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Me I don't know of any successful business man that wants the tootoo of a 38 - 40 year old woman who has been banged mercilessly by her husband, and has 4 kids, especially when there are juicy prime babes in Lagos (18 - 28).
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by nicky4lif(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
I think ur head is not in good condition,nd to think that u are even calling her an ungrateful wife shows how ungrateful u are.....God I can't even take this this kind of shit from anyone.the truth is u never really loved her,if not u wldnt tink of sharin her with ur frnds.if u tink what u are asking her to do is good,why not tell any of ur family member's to help u talk to her.is it where u grew that is making u think like a pig.since u hav children why can't u use them?no u want to use ur wife because u don't really care besides when the money comes u can get a better woman.if I were ur wife,I will wld hav landed u a hot slap so u wldnt repeat such crab again.love indeed.

Ok here is my advice.get those men to drug nd sleep with her while u hold her legs nd fix the condom for as many as they are.hope this help?
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
I have seen it all on NL today, so now a man wants to love-vendor out his wife and because she is refusing she is now termed "ungrateful"

WOW - so because of chicken change school fees u paid 20 years ago that is what is shaking you to suggest such rubbish to your wife

so pray tell old man - when these ur business associates have finished sampling your wife what stops you from giving them ur daughter if they want to sample all the females in ur family - in fact will you come on here and tell us that "my mother is so ungrateful cos my business partner wants her to give him a ** and she refuses - after paying her NEPA bill 15 years ago"

ARRANT NONSENSE - i would say that children should stop posting these topics but an old cargo in his mid 40s is typing this nonsense in 2012
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by slimyem: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is a 'what tha fVck' thread in every way!
I can't believe a man is actually comfortable with prostituting his wife all for money..
Jeez!
What is this life turning to?
...and what is all that crap Johndoe100 is spewing?
A man prostituting his wife is acceptable to you?
Are you for real?
Lemme save my breath..this is a Nollywood script!
Re: Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? by spykid014(f): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hian!!!!!! Oga, na wa 4 u 0h. I seriously think you shd get ur head checked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Know Im Pregnant? / My Niece Wants A Blackberry Phone / Is My Salary Enough To Get Married? (N45,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.