Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Internet Data Cost Reduction Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Data Cost Reduction Software (1398 Views)

How Can Use Internet Data For My Laptop From My Smartphone? / See The Best Internet Data Plans / Bundles From MTN Etisalat Airtel And Globacom / Can I Use My Mobile Internet Data Bundle On My Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Data Cost Reduction Software by freys: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
IZONE 1 DAY FREE TRIAL

Izone Telecom is Glad to introduce this special three in one software named Izone to Nigeria.Data cost reduction,Internet speed and vpn services.

IIt reduces your data cost by 80%, Accelerates your internet connection x10 and re-assigns your IP.

DATA COST REDUCTION- Assuming your monthly/weekly/daily data usage is 1gb at the rate of 4000 naira, Then you calculate 20% of 1GB usage which is 200mb which is 1000 naira and you save 3000 naira with Izone software.

INTERNET BOOSTER-increases the speed of your internet connection by 10x.It can actually convert you so called dialup named broadband to original broadband.

VPN Like Services- It gives you a presence in another country where thier ips isnt Censored,and allows access to a lot of websites you try to access but always shows you access denied or service not available in your region.

Izone is a single license user subscription software.It means,Its one per system.Multiple system attempt might nullify your account.

We have the monthly subscription,quarterly and yearly.Accts are been activated through the email system and sms online.

The monthly subscription is 720 Naira, Three months subscription is 2000,The six months subscription is 3500 and the yearly subscription is 5000.

Text or mail IZONE FREE TRIAL,YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08073404637 or godfrey.obasi@izonetelecom.com

Your free trial will be available in 24hrs after request.
Re: Internet Data Cost Reduction Software by admindim: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sorry where is ur office and website adress
Re: Internet Data Cost Reduction Software by xandy84: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
no link, no anything and you want people to mail you upon story... if i hear so you get mail
Re: Internet Data Cost Reduction Software by unclesamtech(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2012
If you are a Competent Gsm Engineer : PLEASE drop your data here :

https://www.nairaland.com/1041942/competent-certified-gsm-engineers-nigeria#12117217
Re: Internet Data Cost Reduction Software by samoney: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
fastest free browsing in Nigeria

The greatest and fastest free browsing on laptop and phone
This unique free browsing which am about to reveal is the only fastest free browsing ever in 9ija with download speed of 1Mb-3Mbs per seconds, did I hear you say ‘that’s super fast’; you very correct. as a result of my quest to browse the internet free of charge at an unbeatable speed made me to discover to perfection this very unique free browsing, which I have being using for over one year now.
super speed free browsing

This is some of its features;
-Super fast download; in fact with this free browsing I download torrent files of about 20gbs in less than four hours

-You don’t need any configuration whatsoever in order to browse free with 0. 00kobo and bam you are online

-Works on both laptops, pc and phones

-streams live T. V without buffering

Works on all g. s. m networks in Nigeria provided you have 3g access or at least EDGE network access to connect to the internet but
WARNING
DUE TO THE EXTREME SPEED OF THIS FREE BROWSING USER USERS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO GET AN EXTRA HARD DISK TO AVOID SYSTEM CRASH FROM LACK OF SPACE AS A RESULT OF EXCESSIVE DOWNLOADING
You don’t need any internet subscription whatsoever be it MTN b. I. S e. t. c
visit http: fastestfreeinternet. . com to get yours.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Persona U.are.u 4500 Biometric Finger Print For SALE / I Lost My Laptop Log In Password. Please Help. / HP Mini Laptop For Sale (PICS INCLUSIVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.