Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Send Your Votes And Stand The Chance To Feature In My Forth Coming Music Video!! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Send Your Votes And Stand The Chance To Feature In My Forth Coming Music Video!! (845 Views)

Why Awards Should Not Involve Nominees Soliciting For Votes / The Only Man Who Can Lie Down And Stand Up Straight Without His Hands,amazing!!! / French Company Offers Thrill-seekers The Chance To Be Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Votes And Stand The Chance To Feature In My Forth Coming Music Video!! by maywon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
Friends show your supports for me in the on going NTB music competition!!!! please type the key word NTB (SPACE) MAYWON to the short code 33025.... MTN numbers only allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Lights Cover Home In Gangnam Style / I Love Iyanya Says Tonto Dike. / Barbados-rihanna-goes-shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.