Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Pictures From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Nigeria. (1482 Views)

Thread For Pictures From Nairalanders Christmases / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Nigeria. by Freewilly(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2008
Please guys do you have any pics from Nigeria you'd like to share with me, I'm feeling very home sick right now and any pic from home would brighten my spirit. Thanks a lot guys. sad
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by babasin(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2008
Freewilly:

Please guys do you have any pics from Nigeria you'd like to share with me, I'm feeling very home sick right now and any pic from home would brighten my spirit. Thanks a lot guys. sad

why dont buy a ticket and simply FLY home. enjoy egusi soup, top-it with ogbono and some tuwo.

after that, enjoy some music in african shrine and FLY back to USA
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by adekennis(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by nedujizzy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
feast your eyes on d banj and the crew of mo hits records

Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by toshmann(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2008
@adekennis
some of the pictures in those ya links will worsen her depression grin grin
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by Freewilly(f): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2008
Thanks for the pics guys, anymore pictures would be greatly appreciated.

@ toshman

Sharap there "osu" tongue grin
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by toshmann(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2008
@freewilly wink

why dont you fly to cardiff? there's a place that resembles nigeria here. it's just like home and u'll feel at home cheesy
trust me kiss
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by Freewilly(f): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2008
toshmann:

@freewilly wink

why don't you fly to cardiff? there's a place that resembles nigeria here. it's just like home and u'll feel at home cheesy
trust me kiss

Sure get me a ticket to come down, I'll may even consider saying at your apartment if you promise to be a good boy for once.
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by Gamine(f): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2008
Freewilly

here is Alpha beach and some other places

Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by Freewilly(f): 3:25am On Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for the pics Gamine, by the way who is the chubby little boy in one of the pictures ? shocked shocked his very cute, looks just like my kid brother grin
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by toshmann(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2008
Freewilly:

Sure get me a ticket to come down, I'll may even consider saying at your apartment if you promise to be a good boy for once.

you mean am? cheesy
i cross my heart, i promise with all my soul to be a good boy from now on wink i wont do anything nasty or say anything stupid again cheesy
this is my last bus stop.
when will you be ready to come . . . . . valentine is a good start wink
Re: Pictures From Nigeria. by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
just a lil boy who came with his parents to the beach. smiley

heres some more

Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Does Flying Make Us Hungry / Cheap Hotel Prices In Ghana / UK Visa Takes Longer This Days I Guess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.