Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal (25993 Views)

Witch And Wizard Beaten And Burn To Death In Calabar ( Nigeria ) / DOWNLOAD | Hilarious Comedy Skit:the PROPOSAL Featuring Bovi & Ijeoma / Marriage Proposal. Why We Can't Say Yes To P-square - Aneke Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by vanstanzy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yomieluv: I am going to propose to my woman while jumping down from the moon,without any aid
with the engaging ring in my hands to throw it to her,while shouting"will you marry me"

Guy, u are the man. I can connect u to NASA, but e go cost u sha. grin grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by vanstanzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yomieluv: If na nigeria girl na,she go quickly go the guy house ransack the guy property.and even pee on the guy body,and stroll home with anoda guy.I hate nigeria girls,they are all gold diggers..see true love.

Guy u harsh o. Yeah some, if not most Naija girls are gold-reapers but u did't need to sound it like that.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nutase: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Gialmine: Yeah! Dats wat am talkin abt!
Guys should make their proposal more interesting and not just the normal boring dinner type cheesy

Ode which guy go do interesting proposal for u wen ur thing wide like grandma own......go sit down jare

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by vanstanzy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ewa beads: Guys can you do that?pls be sincere.. grin

I dey MADT? angry angry angry Burn my money on a lady that'll give me wahala in the future, especially white ladies.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
yuzedo:

Oh boy you dey see road!

This is a daft-a(ss) marriage proposal if i ever saw one! Going to such lengths and uttering such self-important words shows that my nigga has an over-bloated sense of worth! Delusions of grandeur, i bet he is an only child, he even looks like a jerk! undecided
lol all these just because he decided to make his marriage proposal an interesting one?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Paulonminyi: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Die 4 a girl u wil see her wit anoda guy 2 ur burial. It make no sense

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Most girls i know will dump his bottom for that singular act.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yomieluv: If na nigeria girl na,she go quickly go the guy house ransack the guy property.and even pee on the guy body,and stroll home with anoda guy.I hate nigeria girls,they are all gold diggers..see true love.
stop generalizing, some nigerian girls are gold diggers not all Nigerian girls....every country has gold diggers not just naija.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys should make their proposal more interesting and not just the normal boring dinner type cheesy

Why? Because of what?

They don't have something better to do with their lives?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by yuzedo: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
hornipipe: lol all these just because he decided to make his marriage proposal an interesting one?

Damn nigga made himself the "object" and the "subject" of the damn proposal! undecided Interesting ke? If he wanted to make it interesting he should've bought new Range Rover for the babe. angry Yeye guy! i sure say na borrow him borrow the money for all these stunts! Make him come Benin-Ore expressway make Mack, Daf & Iveco truck + Station Wagon wey don fail brake make the thing more real and interesting for am! angry
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
hornipipe: stop generalizing, some nigerian girls are gold diggers not all Nigerian girls....every country has gold diggers not just naija.
am yet to see that,I have had my share of the gold-diggerism in nigeria girls,maybe when I am out of the country,and sample their girls sha.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by unekwubaby: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nasri100: What are the odds? He would die in the same fashion oneday?

African believe shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Dinner sef beta. My latest proposition was via text message. When I demanded from the young man to know what he thought he was doing by proposing to ME, Ishilove, via text,guess what he replied?

He said his father proposed to his mother through a letter the man posted via NIPOST. His mother accepted and they were happily married for several years before the woman passed on. So he is just following in his father's footsteps angry.

Can you imagine? Men these days are something else angry

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
yuzedo:

The idiot made himself the "object" and the "subject" of the damn proposal! undecided Interesting ke? If he wanted to make it interesting he should've bought new Range Rover for the babe. angry Yeye guy! i sure say na borrow him borrow the money for all these stunts! Make him come Benin-Ore expressway make Mack, Daf & Iveco truck + Station Wagon wey don fail brake make the thing more real and interesting for am! angry
undecided
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Dinner sef beta. My latest proposition was via text message. When I demanded from the young man to know what he thought he was doing by proposing to ME, Ishilove, via text,guess what he replied?

He said his father proposed to his mother through a letter the man posted via NIPOST. His mother accepted and they were happily married for several years before the woman passed on. So he is just following in his father's footsteps angry.

Can you imagine? Men these days are something else angry
damn grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
yuzedo:

The idiot made himself the "object" and the "subject" of the damn proposal! undecided Interesting ke? If he wanted to make it interesting he should've bought new Range Rover for the babe. angry Yeye guy! i sure say na borrow him borrow the money for all these stunts! Make him come Benin-Ore expressway make Mack, Daf & Iveco truck + Station Wagon wey don fail brake make the thing more real and interesting for am! angry
grin grin grin

Between,what WAS your worst fear?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: Most girls i know will dump his bottom for that singular act.
dump him because?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Yomieluv: am yet to see that,I have had my share of the gold-diggerism in nigeria girls,maybe when I am out of the country,and sample their girls sha.
stop associating with gold diggers
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
hornipipe: damn grin grin grin grin
angry

It did great damage to my ego angry
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by FBS: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
funny guy cheesy
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by OmoAlata(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
Well I think what he did was highly irresponsible lipsrsealed
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Dotman01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Arsenate: How many Naija girls go pass this test?
Which test? Do u expect her to be jumping up and down for happiness when she dey see her bf in blood. Even if u no sabi d person, mere seeing fellow human being for accident, u go dey laff? . . . She no pass anything, she was just reacting normally.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by forkadict(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
yuzedo:

LMAO
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Dotman01(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Omo Alata: Well I think what he did was highly irresponsible lipsrsealed
Highly highly irresponsible. . . . She could die of heart attack from the shock.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ishilove:
angry

true! But its funny though
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Dotman01: Which test? Do u expect her to be jumping up and down for happiness when she dey see her bf in blood. Even if u no sabi d person, mere seeing fellow human being for accident, u go dey laff? . . . She no pass anything, she was just reacting normally.
hmm...
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by controlseven: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm really touched by his creativity. I wish to be suprised in an ever smarter way someday. Lol!
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by amygreat24(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
. Wonders shall never end! Hate or like nobody even knw u exist! So go fu*k ur sef
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by yuzedo: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ishilove:
angry

Ishi, sweerie, lemme use "ego" to repair your damaged ego.. kiss

So wuz yo numba?? wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
control_seven: I'm really touched by his creativity. I wish to be suprised in an ever smarter way someday. Lol!
sure u will
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa oh.. Well,Since your mama was once a nigerian girl before she became a Nigerian mother,no problem...

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by ChideraFavour(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
Some ppl no just get work sha dey hv lost dea thinkn n reasonin mentality.usin such incidence 2 test ur proposal's lov indeed mtsheeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Anaconda Found Inside River Photo / Lions Being Fed At Uni Ibadan Zoo (Video) / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.