Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Relationships And Phone Calls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Phone Calls. (20243 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by xcitedjay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by xcitedjay(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Usually Ladies ignore their phones when they're in bed with someone else.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by malaria(f): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't care if you are a girl or my boss, you blow up my phone (call 5 times upwards) with noting good, I will start leaving your calls unanswered. I don't waste people's time and I don't like it when they do mine
Are u being inappropriate or selfish.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Nkiru74: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Tyche: The thread explains what I am going through right now. Been calling my chick and she hasn't picked; maybe cos I told her we will be going to church together and cancelled it through txt message this morning.

Anyway, both of us will find it hot when we see later in the day.

@topic, after the first ring and you don't pick my calls na trouble ooooooooooo.
Lol, wow!
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by nicholaschinedu: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2012
i belive b4 i pick up my phone to call my girl their must be somtin or information i went to tell or pass to her so she should pick the call, if she is busy as must of u will say she can just text back (pls am busy call me back in 5 or 10 mins) that will be understanding.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by MrsChima1(f): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
xcitedjay: Usually Ladies ignore their phones when they're in bed with someone else.

I ignored it and I was on the toilet.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
At first I thought it was just a girl's thing that their guys must answer the calls but I have noticed many men are complaining that their chicks do not pick up calls at first or second ring.

Is this a new trend for the men that their chicks must pick up calls and must return calls less than five minuts tops Is it important to you that your partner answers the phone even if there is nothing important going on as long as they call before sunset?

Your thoughts?

Ma'am it is very important to answer calls by the second ring.
If you miss somebody's call, its also important to return the call.

it speaks alot about the kind of person you are smiley

And if you dont want people calling you, then keep your number to 'yaself'
grin
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by MrsChima1(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Ma'am it is very important to answer calls by the second ring.
If you miss somebody's call, its also important to return the call.

it speaks alot about the kind of person you are smiley

And if you dont want people calling you, then keep your number to 'yaself'
grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Natifa(f): 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
i try as hard as i can to pick my calls on the first ring, at times when its impossible, i call my callers back on my return. i dont attach any meanings to my calls not being picked. i just assume u r busy and will call me back when u r free.
Re: Relationships And Phone Calls. by Uduaqe: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hi so I've read all you have said here but what if you are living with your parents and you know how you always have things to do for them. Half of the time you are busy and cant be with your phone all the time?? That's the issue I'm having with my boo. I explain all the time of course but it doesn't even fly coz it seems like I'm just making excuses. I need help coz I think it's rude to always be answering calls when with parents and he calls almost all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.