Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Business Plan For An N.G.O - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan For An N.G.O (2670 Views)

How To Register An N.G.O / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria / Need An N.g.o To Partner With On Youths And Women Enpowerment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2012
Who has ever written a business plan for a non profit organization before?!!
Can I see a sample.....
What are the things I should take note of and is there any major difference between a regular business plan and the one for an NGO??

How wise do you think it is to introduce religion in it?
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2012
What is your main area of interest?
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
^^I'll just say it's in the line of education...kinda like scholarship
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by databoy247(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
1. Your concept note (or introduction)
2. Methodology
3. Monitoring and evaluation techniques
4. Expected outcomes
5. Detailed budget (not forgetting to put your administrative charge of 15% which is the norm)

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by ajadek(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2012
Shollypopz: Who has ever written a business plan for a non profit organization before?!!
Can I see a sample.....
What are the things I should take note of and is there any major difference between a regular business plan and the one for an NGO??

yap you welcome,I think we can rub nmind together I also av N G O and av been looking for active partner that we can reason together.can u drop ur contact.08034989352
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2012
ajadek: yap you welcome,I think we can rub nmind together I also av N G O and av been looking for active partner that we can reason together.can u drop ur contact.080*******2
I'm not in Nigeria though......Edit ur phone number and post an e-mail address i can contact you on. I'll love to see your business plan smiley
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can I see a sample: Will send you one by weekend when am less busy. Will PM you then.

Is there any major difference between a regular business plan and the one for an NGO??: No

: Not advisble
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by rasputinn(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2012
@ Val Dee shocked

I'm trying to formalise mine;area of interest is widows/women empowerment.

I'd appreciate if you could put me in copy per the sample

My email address is catchdon at usa dot com

Thanks
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by rasputinn(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2012
@ Shollypops

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2012
rasputinn: @ Val Dee shocked

I'm trying to formalise mine;area of interest is widows/women empowerment.

I'd appreciate if you could put me in copy per the sample

My email address is catchdon at usa dot com

Thanks

Perhaps this weekend or next. Goodluck.
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
databoy247: 1. Your concept note (or introduction)
2. Methodology
3. Monitoring and evaluation techniques
4. Expected outcomes
5. Detailed budget (not forgetting to put your administrative charge of 15% which is the norm)

I hope this helps.

Extremely helpful....Thanks wink
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Mitwork: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
hi shollypopz
i agree with val_dee:
a biz plan for an ngo is not different from that for an organization; &
it is not advisable to be religious in a circular document.

i think what databoy247 gave is a simple format for proposal writing,
which is valuable for any ngo.

all the best in your endevor!
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
NGO Business Plan In Nigeria With Financial Analysis

click here for full details >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/ngo-business-plan-in-nigeria-with-financial-analysis/
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by konews: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Business Plan For An N.G.O by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Before we start to talk about the business of NGO, it will be very pertinent to discuss the concept of an NGO.

According to www.ngo.org, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO),“is any non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group which is organized on a local, national or international level.” As an NGO owner, you humanitarian and wonderful contribution to society and activities and commitment could help you win a Nobel prize.

For those who who are interested in raising funds to start up or expand their NGO, you will need a detailed and comprehensive NGO business plan for that purpose.

For the complete Business Plan, click >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/ngo-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf-with-a-4-years-financial-analysis/

(1) (Reply)

Where can i buy Real Gold Jewelry Online / The First Ever Contactless ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria Deplored By UBA PLC / Hair Clipper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.