Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15447 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 And Pregnant by madu97: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2012
my name is salvation and i am very scared and cant sleep because i have fallen pregnant. i started dating my boyfriend last yr and we have been having sex for 7 months now. my parents dont know that i am dating the guy because i am not allowed to have a boyfriend yet and also because my boyfriend is 28yrs old. i love him and he loves me and he says that age is noting but a number so we shouldnt allow it to keep our love from each other. i started getting my period at 12yrs and i havent missed a month until last month so this evening i used a pregnancy test to check n it read positive and i have been crying ever since because i know i have disappointed my parents especally since i am the first child. my boyfriend doesnt know yet that i am pregnant and i am scared to tell my parents bcus i dont want them to send my bf to jail because i really love him and want to be with him. i have also been thinking about just telling my bf so i can get an abortion but i am so scared that i mite die in the process or not be able 2 hv kids later. i am asking u all for help bcus i hv read some stuff on this thread eversince i started suspectin i was pregnant n most of u all are older nigerian people n some r nigerian parents so u all might have some good advice 4 me since my parents are also nigerian.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2012
omg y r u bein so mean to me. its not fair. i didnt ask or pray to b pregnant. all i want/need is just some advice or atleast reassurance that everything will be ok so i can atleast go to bed n stop worryin.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2012
omg!!! u guys r bein mean to me please u guys r scaring me more n im gona start crying again. i kno my bf loves me bcus he tells me so all the time and we waited to have sex when i was ready. he didnt pressurize me like other guys try to, he waited until i had turned 15 n was comfortable so you see he does love me. if he didnt love me he wouldnt have waited. what do u guys think my parents will do to me? i am so scared. i dont kno how i am going to look them in the eyes again.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2012
seriallink:

So u are still talking huh? What is not fair here? Aren't u supposed to be in school.. U come let old man dey fire u...yeye girl!

he isnt that much older than me. he turned 28 in may n i turned 15 in january so he is just like less than 13yrs older which isnt to bad bcus my dad is 15yrs older than my mom. n i dont look 15, i matured b4 most of my mates n my bf says im more mature than most 25yr olds.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by MissIfe(f): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2012
I am very surprised, to say the least, that you considered having s.ex with your 28 yrs old boyfriend without any of you thinking about protection ! Haven't you had at least some basic s.ex ed class ?

Anyways, what is done, is done. There are some things that you need to do ASAP, no matter how hard it seems. First you HAVE to talk to your parents. Then, you must see a doctor, to confirm the pregnancy but also to run some tests to make sure that you didn't catch any disease while having unprotected s.ex. Remember that most of the STDs need to be checked twice with a three month interval in between. If you have the opportunity to, you can also let your boyfriend know, though I doubt on his support.

Your life will never be the same, that you need to understand, that doesn't mean that things won't turn out fine eventually, but you are in for a rough ride now. You need to be strong and take responsibility for your action.

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2012
Miss_Ife: I am very surprised, to say the least, that you considered having s.ex with your 28 yrs old boyfriend without any of you thinking about protection ! Haven't you had at least some basic s.ex ed class ?

Anyways, what is done, is done. There are some things that you need to do ASAP, no matter how hard it seems. First you HAVE to talk to your parents. Then, you must see a doctor, to confirm the pregnancy but also to run some tests to make sure that you didn't catch any disease while having unprotected s.ex. Remember that most of the STDs need to be checked twice with a three month interval in between. If you have the opportunity to, you can also let your boyfriend know, though I doubt on his support.

Your life will never be the same, that you need to understand, that doesn't mean that things won't turn out fine eventually, but you are in for a rough ride now. You need to be strong and take responsibility for your action.

thank you ms ife. u have given me the best advice so far u seem understanding i hope my parents r like you. i am just so scared that they will disown me. what if they kick me out the house? me n my bf use the pull out method, he says as long as he pulls out b4 he comes then i wont fall pregnant but i dunno wat happend cus he pulls out wen have sex.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by mikeywise(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2012
@ Op, its either this is a joke or something is wrong with u. One thing about u teenagers is dat u find it very hard to take advice,u prefer doing things your way. Your parents cannot kill u, is ur boyfriend financially independent? I think u should tell ur mum.
Abortion is not an option at all. Lastly, What u feel for dat guy is nothing but lust and that's †ђξ same thing he feels for u.

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2012
madu97:

thank you ms ife. u have given me the best advice so far u seem understanding i hope my parents r like you. i am just so scared that they will disown me. what if they kick me out the house? me n my bf use the pull out method, he says as long as he pulls out b4 he comes then i wont fall pregnant but i dunno wat happend cus he pulls out wen have sex.

Dear child, once you're intimate and the pen enters the ink jar, pregnancy is possible. You need to understand that what you have done is disgraceful. I see young girls like you often. You lot develop physical features and think you have arrived. It doesn't take much pressure from the boys to get you in bed because you're all-too-eager to be had after which you start disrespecting your elders.

Go and inform your 28 year old lover that your moments of ecstasy have yielded fruit and go and tell your parents too. Oh dear! Sad that you have taken this route in life.

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2012
mikeywise: @ Op, its either this is a joke or something is wrong with u. One thing about u teenagers is dat u find it very hard to take advice,u prefer doing things your way. Your parents cannot kill u, is ur boyfriend financially independent? I think u should tell ur mum.
Abortion is not an option at all. Lastly, What u feel for dat guy is nothing but lust and that's †ђξ same thing he feels for u.

i wish this was a joke or even a dream. i dont kno why things had to happen this way. my parents r very strict, they say that me n my siblins r not allowed to date till we finish our 1st degree. so i am very scared abt this issue. i hv never cried so much b4. n my bf doesnt hv a job right now, he has been unemployed since november of last yr n he is still trying to get back on his feet with a new job but he keeps sayin that the economy is tough so he is thinkin abt going 2 college bcus he dropped out of college wen he was younger. i love him very much n i kno he feels the same way about me too, i just cant stand the thought of me n him being seperated. i kno if i tell my parents then it will b the end of me n him cry
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Screwface(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Although I doubt the authenticity* of this story,i'l stil comment.
Your age automatically makes you a Child,and as such,your 28-year-old guy abused you. If am not mistaken,that crime carries a jail term.
You have two choices available to you here:
*Tell your parents first.
*Tell your boyfriend first.
Dnt ask me what they'l do cus i dnt know..and u beta tel dem fast

5 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by pafestula(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2012
seriallink: U said u love him? Funny grin what do u know about love at ur age huh? U think it's all about s-e-x, don't u? Why are you so confused, worried & scared now huh? when u were busy opening ur legs wide & closing ur eyes in pleasure thinking that u are an adult; I think u should close ur eyes & enjoy the consequence too. And for ur useless lowlife bf, I think you better tell ur parents so that they can have him arrested! Useless pikin

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2012
its obvious this thread (and OP) is a joke. Just like the old timer asking for steps to get married. Someone truly pregnant would be shy, defensive but penitant not mouthing off like an online event promoter.

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2012
wat if i tell my boyfriend n he stops loving me? i have seen these kind of issues tear loving couples apart. i really dont wana lose my bf. im really scared. is there any safe way of havin an abortion witout going to the doctors? i kno to go 2 d doctors dat means i have to tell either my parents or my bf n i dunno how 2 face either of them.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2012
madu97:

i wish this was a joke or even a dream. i dont kno why things had to happen this way. my parents r very strict, they say that me n my siblins r not allowed to date till we finish our 1st degree. so i am very scared abt this issue. i hv never cried so much b4. n my bf doesnt hv a job right now, he has been unemployed since november of last month n he is still trying to get back on his feet with a new job but he keeps sayin that the economy is tough so he is thinkin abt going 2 college bcus he dropped out of college wen he was younger. i love him very much n i kno he feels the same way about me too, i just cant stand the thought of me n him being seperated. i kno if i tell my parents then it will b the end of me n him cry

Come o, this girl. U dey sure say this ur story real so? Well, if it's true, u should stop calling the paedophile ur boyfriend 1st, bcoz it's annoying. The best thing to do right now is to help ur parents to have him arrrested and be put away for good. Don't protect him because u feel he loves u, he doesn't! It's all lust

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2012
trae_z: its obvious this thread (and OP) is a joke. Just like the old timer asking for steps to get married. Someone truly pregnant would be shy, defensive but penitant not mouthing off like an online event promoter.

please i am not jokin, i am being very serious here. im like really scared. im not an online event promoter i just want some advice on the best way 2 handle this issue since my parents r very strict nigerians. i dont want 2 b disowned, i dont want my parents 2 b disappointed or hate me, n i dont wana lose my bf.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2012
seriallink:

Come o, this girl. U dey sure this this ur story real? Well, if it's true then, u should stop calling the paedophile ur boyfriend 1st, bcoz it's annoying. The best thing to do right now is to help ur parents to have him arrrested and be put away for good. Don't protect him because u feel he loves u, he doesn't! It's all lust

omg i cant bear to think of him gettin arrested, it makes me cry even more. love is not a crime. i wish i was like 26 so we could be married n we wouldnt have to go through this
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2012
1. Keep your baby
2. Tell your parents

Consider giving the baby up for adoption. Your boyfriend committed a crime and should be jailed.

You won't be the first, nor last to be pregnant at 15.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2012
Madu trust me, that guy has no love for you! He started loving/ dating you when you were 12 and him 25 right?he's a pedophile.

Please, tell your parents immediately. You should be worried about your self, your future, your education and not about the guy. Don't accept any pills from him, don't go to any chemist or doctor with him for any injection, don't go for any abortion with him or your friends either, you'll just die for nothing and that boy would get another girlfriend same day. He does not deserve or worth you.

Tell your parents dear. They won't kill or disown you. Who are you closer to, mom or dad?tell one of them please and immediately.

This is very depressing.

4 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by abdulkayus(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2012
Dis issue is somehw a joke or real, cos it do happen. Lyk wat my bro maclatunji said; most gals lyk u wen dey start developin features, dey usually think dey hav arrived and wan to try wat elders are doin. Its jus so unfortunate bt d deed has been done. Keep abortion out of d options, dont even try it cos u are still naive, i pity ur life. Let ur parent knw first b4 ur useless BF cos am afraid if u let ur idiotic BF knw first and since u don mumu seriously for love, he may convince u nt to report to ur mum and make u to go for abortion in which am scared 4 ur life. At 15, u are stil a kid, dont think because u hav start developin feature, u are mature intelectually. I doubth if dat 28 yrs old nincompoop BF of urs love u, he only lust after u since he see u as a gate free for free intimacy. Dat ur BF is a maga and a phedophile, i dont think i can date a gal of 18 to 19yrs ma self talkless of 15yrs despite dat am younger dan dat ur oloriburuku BF of urs. Ask God for forgiven, tel ur parent abt ur pregnancy ASAP, dey wil nt kill u, face ur study, think abt ur futures. In a saner environment, dat oloshi BF of urs shld be coolin his heel in prison by nw. CIAO

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2012
okay so since most of you are saying i should tell my parents then i will tell them once i gather the courage but i still dont want to get in trouble or lose my bf so should i tell my parents that i was raped? atleast that way they wont b disappointed in me n i can still b wit my bf.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by spykid014(f): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2012
There's nuffin I'm gonn' say now dt oda ppl haven't said in one way or the oda. But b4 I say anythng, I'll ask U, how cud u hav been having sex @ 15? Do u even know wot lov is my sista? I also guess ur 28yr old bf told u, u shd prove ur love tto him by having sex with him, and u fell 4 his charm thinking it was all love, bt my sis, it isn't! Swty, if dat dude loved u like u claim, he shud hav been able to wait! Or did u even want to wait? Or hav u been having sex b4 him Now the chips are down, is he ready to father a baby? Is he ready to wife u? R u even ready to b wifed? I guess not cz ur 15!
And den, u decide to hav sex, u haven't heard of protection or he hasn't also? Apart from ggettin preggs, thr r various STDs out thr. So, I suggest u get ur self chkd too, 4 u nd 4 d health of ur baby.

And den now to the pregg, IMO, abortion is a NO NO!!! It shdntt even b in ur thots. Ur baby is ur cross, u hav to carry it! Sins u thot u were old enuf to hav sex, u shd b old enuf to carry a baby.
Abortion is a big sin in the eyes of God, nd bliv u me, if u kill dat baby, u myt not know wot u've done now, bt u willl know later. Children are gifts from God, even tho urs didn't com unda d right circumstaances, bt u shd brave it up, tell ur mum, ur bf nd all dose involved.

I also think u shd tell ur mum first, czz if he tell ur bf first, he may encourage u to abort, and I hope u know dt studiess hav shown dat 60% of abortions carried out on women alwys hav complications of som sort. Now u don't want dat. Do u?

Well, I wish U the best in life, and I hope wots goin on with u now, wud b a big lesson to U, and odas reading this!

I'm off to church!smiley
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2012
Dear,there is no time to waste do not tell the boyfriend anything. Go to your parents and tell them what has happened and be honest with them. No need for lies.Your parents will make the best decision for you because they despite being strict I am sure love you and have your best interest at heart.so go tell them.Forget the boyfriend forever think of yourself first.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by pafestula(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2012
Questions for u callow OP
1. Can yr bf allow his friend of his age mate blasting his own younger sister of same age with u? because u claim he loves u here
2. What do u think is gonna be his reaction wen u tell him abt d situation? Maybe all yr so called love wont turn thoroughly panel beating at d spot.
3. How sure re u that at 28years he doesnt have his own serious minded adult he is keeping? And just because of yr tight piston and ring and chases...just crusing u for normal guys fun who wish to have another taste of ride!
4. Why at yr even at yr age which u suppose to be more closer to God and be useful elmemt in d house of God, maybe chior in yr church etc and also focusing on yr career, then u turned to adult test driving field. Anyway am out of yr fabricated stories either genuie or not am out! But if real answer d above questions.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by k2039: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2012
Screwface: Although I doubt the authenticity* of this story,i'l stil comment.
Your age automatically makes you a Child,and as such,your 28-year-old guy abused you. If am not mistaken,that crime carries a jail term.
You have two choices available to you here:
*Tell your parents first.
*Tell your boyfriend first.
Dnt ask me what they'l do cus i dnt know..and u beta tel dem fast
I know what they will do.
*Your Parent's will rake on you(you such a disgrace to the family .......blah blah blah and they will ask you for who ever is responsible for it,the fact remains that your parent my threaten to disown you especially your father but I doubt if they will,but if you father disowns you your mum wont,I know that for sure(omo eni o le buru titi ka fi fun ekun paje).
*Your boyfriend will suggest an abortion and may likely drug you if you resist

I really feel sorry for you,because this event has marked the begining of a new dawn in your life(you officially a mother).

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2012
pafestula: Questions for u callow OP
1. Can yr bf allow his friend of his age mate blasting his own younger sister of same age with u? because u claim he loves u here
2. What do u think is gonna be his reaction wen u tell him abt d situation? Maybe all yr so called love wont turn thoroughly panel beating at d spot.
3. How sure re u that at 28years he doesnt have his own serious minded adult he is keeping? And just because of yr tight piston and ring and chases...just crusing u for normal guys fun who wish to have another taste of ride!
4. Why at yr even at yr age which u suppose to be more closer to God and be useful elmemt in d house of God, maybe chior in yr church etc and also focusing on yr career, then u turned to adult test driving field. Anyway am out of yr fabricated stories either genuie or not am out! But if real answer d above questions.

i think my bf can allow it bcus he says age is nothing but a number. i kno my bf loves me, he tells me everyday n he has been with me for more than a yr now. i dont kno what he will do if i tell him about the pregnancy, thats y im asking u all for advice. im sure he doesnt have anyone else bcus he tells me that i am the love of his life and that we belong together n that he has never met someone like me before. i have been to his apartment many times n i havnt seen any other woman. i trust my bf. i started havin sex this yr after i turned 15, most of the girls at my school have already been havin sex but its not fair that i waited to have sex n im already pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World / My Husband Is Gay! / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.