Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Women Really Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Are. (1956 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2012
¤ Women are the best thing that can happen to any man.
¤ They are the joy of every man.
¤ The salt of a mans life.
¤ The strength and the passion of any man.
¤ Women are the refelction of who a man is.
¤ The woman brought men to the world and so have a higher view of the spiritual understanding of life and it explains their deep knowledge of natural things.
¤ Women are the best creation of God if I may say, as without her Adam wouldnt have survived.
¤ Women are the most beautiful ''object'' on planet earth.
¤ The smiles they radiate are the cause of many joy in peoples life without which so many lives would be filled with sorrow.
¤ A woman stands by you in love in good times and in bad times.
¤ The woman breastfeed the ''world'' and carried the ''population'' in their womb.
¤ The woman is a daughter of zion.
¤ They also showcase the professionalism of our Heavenly fathers craftmanship.
¤ They are the medium between God and reproduction.
¤ Women are brilliant, smart and more sophisticated intellectually especially in analysis.
¤ A virtuos woman earn respect more that a man of integrity.
¤ Women are the tutors of the ''world'' right from their children.
¤ A woman can die for her home.
¤ Women are the sweetest fruit on earth (married couples).
¤ A woman can and would always be a mans best friend.
¤ Count it all joy when you find a woman who loves you sincerely either as a partner or friend.

Oh!, how great responsibility fall upon our women especially the African woman who is always strong and can die for her children. I wish women know their place and retain their integrity.

How I wish our men can bring out the best in this young women, both teens, ladies, ''date-mate'', fiancee and wives. I wish we can see the best in them. I wish women can go back to their senses and understand their responsiblities... Bt I heard if wishes were horses.

Someone said: ''Integrity is the last coin without which your purse would be entirely empty''. Well no matter what, I give it up for women. What do you think of women.

For women.
Re: What Women Really Are. by tobechi74: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2012
Beautiful nonsence
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Unfortunate state of mind.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ Tobechi, unfortunate state of mind.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
Copy and paste
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Copy and paste

Is that all u can say about our women?. If u think dis is copy & paste den u must think so low of ur capability.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
What do you want us to do now?
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ op ,
Dont mind dem i jus told my girl all u posted cool
Re: What Women Really Are. by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Without us, u men r nottin
We cld brk n mk u
Re: What Women Really Are. by Acidosis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dyt: Without us, u men r nottin
We cld brk n mk u

YES! #after reading your signature
Re: What Women Really Are. by Tyche(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
Acidosis:

YES! #after reading your signature
Re: What Women Really Are. by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Is that all u can say about our women?. If u think dis is copy & paste den u must think so low of ur capability.
No need to get all defensive nah. I just said what I think and I still think It is copy paste
Re: What Women Really Are. by Caracta(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
T_Bademosi: ¤ Women are the best thing that can happen to any man.

¤ The woman brought men to the world.
¤ The woman breastfeed the ''world'' and carried the ''population'' in their womb.
¤ They are the medium between God and reproduction.
¤ Women are brilliant, smart and more sophisticated intellectually especially in analysis.
¤ A woman can die for her home.
#dancing azonto# Pls tell them!
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Acidosis: What do you want us to do now?

Us?!... Or u mean u?. Oh well since u asked, I want u 2 ''padlock'' ur mouth if u av nothing to say.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
No need to get all defensive nah. I just said what I think and I still think It is copy paste

& I say that if u think this is... Well let me allow it rest but its not ok?.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Caracta:
#dancing azonto# Pls tell them!

huh? undecided
Re: What Women Really Are. by Caracta(f): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
fluid26:

huh? undecided
what? Surprised?
Re: What Women Really Are. by james1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Very well,how about men
Re: What Women Really Are. by cindyrella(f): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2012
UMmmmmmmm
Totally speechless!
Re: What Women Really Are. by Caracta(f): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2012
james1: Very well,how about men
hmmm. Why you de jealous us na? Lol
Re: What Women Really Are. by Mynd44: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2012
T_Bademosi:

& I say that if u think this is... Well let me allow it rest but its not ok?.
Go sleep then
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go sleep then

I can so see u'r a shallow man... Dumbminded by ur liquid brain. Unwarranted comments u'r giving hia whether it be copy & paste which infact is not points 2 d negligiblity of ur buried potentials. Full of foolhardy.

For the men?... Maybe soon too but here is for women. Women, what do u think of urselves?
Re: What Women Really Are. by Mynd44: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2012
What's with you people and feeling defensive when asked if it is copy and paste?
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: What's with you people and feeling defensive when asked if it is copy and paste?

What is with u people that cannot bridle their tongue, whether it be ur finger & u allow it to run aimlessly. Apt to type slow to think. Must u say ''irrelevants''. U dint ask u stated it was.

A cool observation about what women really are was put down whether it be copy & paste & all u kud come out with was that. Means ur fingers were thinkin perhaps thinks for u.

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2012
My broda, u try wella. But I no gree say dem dey more sophisticated intellectually. I beg to differ! cool
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26: My broda, u try wella. But I no gree say dem dey more sophisticated intellectually. I beg to differ! cool

If that is the only thing u are up against then I think the rest still speak for them as I portrayed.

But seriously u wud agree with me that when u see a futuristic woman with a vision driven by dream & focus, who has a responsibility mentality, heck!, ud be surprised by her sophistication... Infact dumbfounded.
Re: What Women Really Are. by Caracta(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26: My broda, u try wella. But I no gree say dem dey more sophisticated intellectually. I beg to differ! cool
i can't believe this!
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2012
T_Bademosi:

If that is the only thing u are up against then I think the rest still speak for them as I portrayed.

But seriously u wud agree with me that when u see a futuristic woman with a vision driven by dream & focus, who has a responsibility mentality, heck!, ud be surprised by her sophistication... Infact dumbfounded.

As a matter of fact, it's not the only thing I'm up against. I picked that one out because it appears as an obvious fallacy of false analogy and irrelevant conclusion. Women (even those with all the glamour, education, exposure, dreams, focus...etc...etc) tend to be consistent in making horrendously silly mistakes! Which sparsely suggests any form of intellectual sophistication.

Your write-up is a good attempt at appreciating the female folk. However, it is flawed with emotions. We both know that emotions becloud reason.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2012
Caracta:
i can't believe this!

why?
Re: What Women Really Are. by vivianc(f): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26:

As a matter of fact, it's not the only thing I'm up against. I picked that one out because it appears as an obvious fallacy of false analogy and irrelevant conclusion. Women (even those with all the glamour, education, exposure, dreams, focus...etc...etc) tend to be consistent in making horrendously silly mistakes! Which sparsely suggests any form of intellectual sophistication.

Your write-up is a good attempt at appreciating the female folk. However, it is flawed with emotions. We both know that emotions becloud reason.

Cheers! cheesy
Bia nwokem no di kene ala n'oche...... All these gRammar na to show say we no sophy pass una? Appreciate women for once biko!
We are all that and so much more!

Thanks op for making them realise that! Maha kwenu!
Re: What Women Really Are. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26:

Cheers! cheesy

Hmm Fluid u av a point. Hweva my write-up didnt stem up from emotions or an attempt to appreciate the women folk but to portray the responsibility of an ideal woman. Hweva, those horrendous silly mistakes u stated, were u referring to emotional or romantic mistakes they make?.
Re: What Women Really Are. by lehsi: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmmmm.....All these sweet quality listings...i hope you know women are different from gboftos all over Naija now....havn a vj is not the sum total of being a woman....cause its sweeting you nw as u are typn and some freakn loosers will think they are women too and be expecting such treatment ....next time you wanna post this...Berea define a woman first angry....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! / 7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well / True Or False: a ladies 10 Definitions Of Great Sex witout orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.