Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513054 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2014
lekjons: desire?! i can't think of a sentence starting with desire right now!
now is the time for you to repent.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2014
adeyemikenny5:
now is the time for you to repent.
Repent is a word that most people misuse often.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2014
Missmossy:
Repent is a word that most people misuse often.
Often is not used at the beginning of sentence.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2014
adeyemikenny5:
Often is not used at the beginning of sentence.
Setence formation has no definite initial words to start off with.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Missmossy:
With God,all things are possible.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Yemlizzy:
With God,all things are possible.

Possible motive behind the murder is being investigated by authorities.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Missmossy:
With me you are secure
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2014
lekjons: desire?! i can't think of a sentence starting with desire right now!
now is the day acceptable time,today is the day of salvation.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Olusanya333: now is the day acceptable time,today is the day of salvation.
Salvation ministry, I like that church.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
TrishaP:
Salvation ministry, I like that church.
church? I'm not a Christian
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: church? I'm not a Christian
Christian or not you've got to believe in God
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
talk2riel:
Christian or not you've got to believe in God
God,the Creator of Heaven and earth.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Komzzy1(f): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Olusanya333: God,the Creator of Heaven and earth.
earth the world that we live in the planet
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Komzzy1: earth the world that we live in the planet
Planet a place of guanga nugaga
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Komzzy1: earth the world that we live in the planet
Planet a place of guanga~nugaga
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Olusanya333: Planet a place of guanga~nugaga
nugaga,,,is dat an english word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
missuniverse: nugaga,,,is dat an english word
Words multiply without reasons is the reason for multiplying vain words
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Olusanya333: Words multiply without reasons is the reason for multiplying vain words
Words will always be words till your actions prove them.

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Words will always be words till your actions prove them.
them is also a substitute for noun or noun phrase
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Olusanya333(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2014
missuniverse: them is also a substitute for noun or noun phrase
Phrase? Ok,let me give you an example: The Ozantro matrobus of dis synthetia efferentia of this papi yoyo its becoming unbecoming,increasing decreasing,appearing disappearing,occuring reoccuring with every increase of time to an odoriferus saga generating a deletrious and pestilential aqua
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by AudreyTimms(f): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Olusanya333: Phrase? Ok,let me give you an example: The Ozantro matrobus of dis synthetia efferentia of this papi yoyo its becoming unbecoming,increasing decreasing,appearing disappearing,occuring reoccuring with every increase of time to an odoriferus saga generating a deletrious and pestilential aqua
Aqua fresh, I love that brand of toothpaste
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Aqua fresh, I love that brand of toothpaste

Toothpaste is sometimes misrepresented with Maclean, yet all Macleans are toothpaste but not all toothpastes are MacLean.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by iheanyi40(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
SammyHoe:

Toothpaste is sometimes misrepresented with Maclean, yet all Macleans are toothpaste but not all toothpastes are MacLean.
maclean is d worse joor, I prefer closeup
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
iheanyi40: maclean is d worse joor, I prefer closeup
closeup shines teeth and gives fresh breath that draws babes closer to you.according to their advert. Has anyone tried to confirm that here?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
harlos: closeup shines teeth and gives fresh breath that draws babes closer to you.according to their advert. Has anyone tried to confirm that here?
Here seems dry!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Here seems dry!
dry like the desert. How are you? Have we met before? If yes then where? If no then how come? undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
harlos: dry like the desert. How are you? Have we met before? If yes then where? If no then how come? undecided
Come to where you can remember things.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Come to where you can remember things.
things seems like new to me dis days, where could that be? Remind me please.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
harlos: things seems like new to me dis days, where could that be? Remind me please.
Please keep recallingtongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Please keep recallingtongue
Recalling machine formatted, memory back to stage one
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
harlos:
Recalling machine formatted, memory back to stage one
One day,one night.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy:
One day,one night.
night when one is trying to instal new application

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.